Latest #rescuedogsofinstagram Posts
- I cannot explain how much this picture makes me happy. Years of training, dedication, love, patience, and care is what this shows me. In this picture there are four dogs on our campsite, two of which she has had some issues with, there are multiple sets of dogs walking by, kids running and playing, wood being chopped, music blasting, everything under the sun that should make her be anxious or worked up...but here, she is relaxed, completely limp and comfortable. This is what we have always been striving for in her training #pitbullsofinstagram #relaxed #camping #adoptdontshop #rescuedogsofinstagram #dontbullymybreed
- “I’ll take 4 Big Macs with a large fry and an apple pie...with a Diet Coke.” 😂 Apply for hungry foster Ruby at PugHearts.com. #adoptdontshop
- Living her best life ☀️
- The watering hole 💦 I could watch this all day 😍
- There aren’t word to describe such cuteness! This adorable dude is Olaf, and 8 week old, 10 lb Lab mix who is being fostered on Long Island and is ready to become a forever family member to one lucky home. Olaf is all puppy…..friendly, snuggly, fun, and he’ll slip into pretty much any type of home. If you have kids, another dog, a cat, he’ll enjoy playtime with everyone. His new home MUST have someone around during the day since he is still a very young puppy. He is up to date on vaccines, microchipped, and his adoption will be finalized upon neuter.
To adopt, please submit an app: www.OlliesAngelsAnimalRscue.org #labradorretriever #labmix #rescuedogsofinstagram #fosteringsaveslives #adoptdontshop #rescuedismyfavoritebreed #olliesangelsanimalrescue #adoptme
Hi, I'm Adair, and I'm looking for a family of my own. I'm actually surprised more people haven't wanted to meet me, as I'm quite the catch! I'm a beautiful heeler mix, who's probably close to 3yrs old now. It took me a long time to realize people were safe, and now I'm much braver and more outgoing when I meet new people. Because I can still be nervous, I am looking for a patient family who will take their time building their trust with me and who will take me to training. I love other dogs, and would love a buddy to spend time with! If you think you're the family for me apply to say hi today!
Top #rescuedogsofinstagram Posts
- Lucy had only been with us for a few months in this picture <3 She sure did love the camera <3 xx
- Sunday morning stroll to the water 💦 Have a great day, everyone!