Latest #rescued Posts
- Easter is THIS Sunday 💓 - & I really can’t fathom where I would be if Jesus didn’t rescue me. I’d be in a pit of despair if He never ROSE to save me from my heartache and mess. 😭 I’ve been moved to t e a r s these last few days because He has done so much for ME. I could write a book and testify that if it wasn’t for Him, I’d be forever searching, lost in this weary world and wondering if my hope would ever be restored. 💔
The thing about Jesus is this; it’s never TOO late. Join me, as I Cry tears of JOY for all He has done for me - at a Huge cost too. ❤️ || Come to @legacychurchri Saturday night and Sunday morning - you’ll be thankful you did!|| ✝️
- This little eagle fell out of a tree while trying to learn to fly.
@travellingnayci found some of the locals with it so we will keep until he gets better at flying and then will set it free back at the same spot.
Beautiful bird which hasn’t bitten and eats from the hand.
- Looking for your next BFF? We found him!
Scruffy Terrier mix Bark Simpson 🙋♂️ is full grown at 30 pounds and as sweet as can be! Bark is 1.5 years old, always super happy and excited to meet everyone! He is excellent in the house and potty trained. He loves being outside and exploring and is working on his leash manners. Bark will do anything for a treat 😋 and knows how to sit and give paw. Inside the house, he’ll be your shadow and always want to be beside you. Are you sold yet on this very good boy who would make an excellent companion? Apply to adopt at www.rescuecity.nyc!
- We totally support your effort to make time to include your dog in your vacation time at the beach. Just let us know if you want to pick up your dog for a beach walk or fun shopping around dog friendly Myrtle Beach. Remember, there are leash ordinances and specific times that dogs are allowed on the beach, so plan accordingly. PICTURED HERE: Luke (rescued) is living a fantastic life with his new family🐾❤️✌🏻 on the beach. #daycarefordogs #rescued #happytails #dogboardingmyrtlebeach #familyfriendly #affordabledogcare
- Please help by donating to kittens enucleation surgery.
Reposted from @teamfridafries - 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Repost @bunbunmay with @make_repost
Kitten ini adalah kitten terlantar yang ada di lingkungan perumahan teman saya ,induknya slalu dikasih makan oleh teman saya dan tadi sore teman saya melihat kitten ini dengan kondisi 1 bola mata keluar ,tadi malam kitten sudah saya dan teman saya bawa ke vet @cahyonoprimayoga dan dini hari tadi sudah dilakukan operasi pengangkatan pada bolamatanya (enukleasi)
Adakah yang berkenan untuk menyisihkan rejekinya untuk membiayai pengobatan kitten ini karena saat ini hutang saya sudah banyak dan ada di 3 vet @cahyonoprimayoga @wirdanandita dan vet Agung Tri .
Jika berkenan ,donasi bisa disalurkan melalui rek bank lokal BRI 087201007098508 atau melalui Paypal : email@example.com
Terima kasih dan semoga Tuhan slalu memberkati kalian 🙏
This little Kitty is stray at my friend's home area,my friend always feeding her mom and on the last evening my friend found this little Kitty with bad eye condition,last night me and my friend took this little Kitty to the vet @cahyonoprimayoga and on the early morning she has been enucleation surgery.
Is there anyone to donate for pay bill vet clinic?because i have so many unpaid vet bill in 3 vet clinic @cahyonoprimayoga @wirdanandita and vet Agung Tri , If you would like to donate through to my local bank BRI 087201007098508 or donate through Paypal : firstname.lastname@example.org
Even the smallest ,mean the world for this little Kitty .
Thank you so much and May God bless you thousand Times .
Sorry for tagging , kindly to share if you don't mind 🙏🙏
#needdonation #donationneeded #rescuecat #helpmetohelher #catneedhelp #teamfrida - #regrann
차차 목소리 너무 귀여움,,,🤩
쭈루엉아꺼 건들지마 구요마
차차 임보 문의👉 인천, 평촌, 산본 주변 임보자님 연락주세요
#은비쭈루꾸미요미 중 은ㅉ
- Caregiver died, bonded cats need a home. Please adopt, 6 year old cat's, boys, neutered.
Reposted from @teamfridafries - LONG ISLAND NY, NYC AND SURROUNDINGS! 🚨🚨🚨 Repost @nfcountrykids with @make_repost
First saved from super storm Sandy and now they are homeless again. Please - this is urgent! No judgment-just help for these precious babies!
Life can throw even the smallest of creatures a curve ball. Just a few days ago we received this message:
Dear Mrs Scudder, here are the pics of Mischief and Goldie two of the four cats that need adoption. Unfortunately, Pam, the woman that owned them (actually rescued them after Sandy-the hurricane)died leaving behind the cats and her 99 yr old Mother, Betty, who is certainly not capable of caring for them. Betty will be moving out to California to live with her remaining son.
The cats are very sweet, loving, and affectionate. Since Super Storm Sandy they have been living inside the home with the two women and two small dogs. The son is taking his Mother and the two dogs to live with him and his family but can’t manage to take the cats along as well. There there is also a bonded pair there. Please help!
Boy cats are male. Neutered - all vetted and approximately 5-6 years old! Please help us find them a home. #adoptdontshop #adoptables #cats #catsthatneedhomes #cat #cats_of_instagram #catlovers #cat_features #catlovers #catlife #catoftheday #adoptmeplease #rescuecats #rescued #superstormsandy #hurricanecats #thefosters #foster #longisland #teamfrida - #regrann
- This is Scooter. He was found six-years-ago on #MothersDay on the ground, no nest nearby, with a sibling deceased next to him. Only a day old, naked & eyes still closed - he was taken in by one of our amazing WHAH team members. She rehabilitated Scooter, and he was the miracle #bird that fought all odds.
Scooter has permanent #splayedlegs that we tried to fix, but the treatments were too stressful for him. Luckily, he has learned how to get around like any other #cardinal, and his favorite thing to do is snuggle. This is just another example of why the West Hills Animal Hospital Family is the most passionate #veterinary team in the world. #TBT #ThrowbackThursday #Thursday #Birds #BabyBird #LongIsland #Rescued #NewYork #BabyAnimals 🐣