Latest #rejection Posts
- สร้างบรรยากาศแห่งความสุขในที่ทำงาน ให้เป็นหน้าที่เรา...
เย็นดี อารมณ์ดี บรรยากาศดี งานก็ดี๊ดี
// ฟิล์มกรองแสงอาคาร //
ช่วยลดแสงจ้า ทำให้สบายตาและเย็นขึ้น ลดการสะสมความร้อนในตัวบ้านและอาคารได้เป็นอย่างดี ...เตรียมพร้อมกับหน้าร้อนนี้ ด้วยฟิล์มกรองแสงคุณภาพสูง
☀️☀️ #MaxxmaFilm ❇ ฟิล์ม Nano carbon ceramic film with UV 400 ❇
☀️☀️ ช่วยป้องกันรังสีอันตรายอย่าง UV ได้ถึง 100%
และลดรังสีอินฟาเรด IR #Rejection 99% ซึ่งช่วยลดความร้อนได้สูง
☀️☀️ ผ่านการรับรองมาตรฐานฟิล์มประหยัดพลังงาน เบอร์ 5
ไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายใดๆ 🆓🆓 ติดฟิล์มกรองแสง Maxxma รุ่น Independent วันนี้ รับทันที ส่วนลด 20%
โทร : 080-559-5935, 0-2543-6601-2
[email protected] :
ID line : maxxma
Website : www.maxxmafilm.com
YouTube : maxxma film
#ฟิล์มกรองแสง #ฟิล์มอาคาร #ฟิล์มลดความร้อน #ฟิล์มประหยัดพลังงาน #ฟิล์มบ้าน #ฟิล์มคอนโด #ฟิล์มคุณภาพสูง #ฟิล์มตกแต่ง #ตกแต่งภายใน #interior #interiordesign
- League News: Two team's are apparently interested in making the 5'11 Australian guard Tamuri Wigness Jr. their @nbl next star given the league allows it! 👀🔥
- I will always treasure every second I spent with you.
- (Controversial opinions ahead. Brace yourself. You've been warned.) I thought I'd give a shout-out to one of my favorite painters: Vincent Van Gogh. Not only is he one of my favorite painters, but perhaps the most persistent artist of all time. Like Beethoven, he didn't live to see his successes. Out of the 900-odd paintings of his he sold only ONE; The Red Vineyard (swipe.) He was a VERY poor man his whole life but when starving at one point, he bought paint instead of food. His love life was FULL of #rejection and #unrequitedlove and practically ALL his reciprocated love was from prostitutes. Of course let's not forget the time he mailed his ear that he cut off to a woman he loved (of course, unrequited.) He lived a sad life of mental illness that ended by his own hands.
However, no matter what, he kept painting.
I think about modern times too because of stuff like this. How many people would've given up after even a FRACTION of that number of paintings that didn't sell. How many people would've told him he should "quit. Just give up." In fact, many these days wouldn't have the guts to be that honest; they'd go "Painting is fine for fun once in a while but you should focus more on learning to make art that WILL sell or take up writing or farming!" which is really saying the same thing with different Dr. Spock or Jedi mind trick wording. I believe in the philosophy "Do what thou wilt lest ye harm none" so his choice to make art no matter what should be respected. It's the artist's life themselves to live, not anybody else's. I also think it takes an artist (of any sort) to understand his dedication to the art even despite poverty, hunger, discouragement and loneliness. To those who make any kind of art and get discouragement, just remember, the people who get it might be few but let your choices be YOURS.
#vincentvangogh #theredvineyard #painting #artistlife #motivation #artislife #artistlife #dedicationtothecraft #classicpainting #arthistory #choices #lonelyman #fearoffailure #successlater #donthatecreate #dontgiveup
- It's funny.
Every word. Every action.
It spins a plate somewhere and you don't see all of them spinning in their various locations until they all come crashing down and there's a mess you have to clear up.
Kory's dad was dead and I felt guilt because it felt like a coincidence that he died the night I came.
His sister was a runner for a guy who is walking free because I swore to keep a secret that I really should not have sworn too. I should have spoken out. But instead I lost Destiny and have no clue how she is.
And I asked Kory if he wanted to be my boyfriend. I know, girls don't do that and I had pride but my love grew and we'd become really close and I thought he'd think I was out of his league. So I asked him.
He said no. "Why would I go out with someone who referred to me as Quasimodo?"
I probably turned red and blushed with embarassment. How did he know about that conversation? "Tyler told me." Kory turned serious like the first day we met and his playful self vanished as he started to speak. It wasn't with the same tone he'd had when he'd confide in me. This was raw pain and anger and it was directed at me"
#Day12 #Part2 #makingupforyesterday #StillneedtodoDavidspicture #SorryDavid #Headofficeisbusy #orshallisayengagedtihehe #standup #speakout #art #dreadlocks #fauxlocs #Story #story #catchup #ankara #insta #boyfriend #love #rejection #gangland
- The benefits of rejection and thickening scar tissue is something I have noticed as an artist particularly in the first half of this year 😬
The biggest blow was losing a major solo exhibition and the next was not even being accepted into our biggest local art competition... I was seriously emotionally invested in both of these opportunities and their flow on effects. Too bad!! So sad!! Devo...😭 A few months back I summoned the courage to ask a guy out for a drink... wanted to get to know him better... turns out he wasn’t even slightly interested... but you know what? It hardly registered with me, I was actually quite proud of myself for not taking it personally 💃
My rejected artwork has since been accepted as part of CQU Creates and selected to tour the region. This is CQUniversity’s annual art exhibition and is coming up in a couple of weeks..... so clearly my artwork is not that bad after all😆 ahhh gotta laugh!
I’m not asking for more rejection thank you very much, but at the same time I do see it as a positive experience (after the fact) It’s like each one is a piece of fabric in my patchwork bullet proof vest.... the fear of rejection is softening and that is empowering!! Onwards in art and life❤️💪
#rejection #empowering #artistlife #life #growth #art #onwards #happy #live #ambercountrymanartist
- // Grab some vino - let’s chat. 🗣
So, let’s talk about this little shampoo biz that I’m always talking about. I’m going to be honest with you.. it’s challenging sometimes, but, when you think about life in general, what isn’t? Truly, I’m thankful that this business challenges me because it forces me to grow. It pushes me outside of my comfort zone & outside of my ‘safety’ bubble. It’s forced me to think creatively. To just take the picture.. to just attempt the flatlay. To just send the message. That’s scary.. ALL of that is scary because that means I’m allowing myself to be rejected.
I just want everyone to know that ANYONE can do this. No one fails here. Everyone is welcomed, taught, encouraged, supported, celebrated, & loved. WE are the only ones capable of keeping ourselves from creating the future that we want.. whether that’s financial freedom, vacations, retirement funds, funds for our children, or just friggin’ friends & community & fun.
Failure is scary, putting yourself out there is scary, GROWTH is sometimes scary, but, you are worth it.
I just want to encourage & challenge you to do something that scares you because the pay off is well worth the fear that is keeping you from it. 💪🏼
- @breakersnz have signed Chinese Young Gun Terry Li who has been part of the NBA academy 🌊👀
- Rejection sucks but there are some treasures out there that were never meant to be found. You can’t change the direction of the wind but you can always adjust your sails #rejection #theirloss #thankyounext
- Many of you are frustrated because you have NO boundaries. It's Time to turn that around.
- 🎤 How do I deal with #REJECTION!? It’s a great question that I get asked a lot. Here’s my take. 💪🏼💵: If you have a sales or business question, tag @theocginc and #askCH and you might be featured in a video!
- Gotta take the good and the bad. This is just a small list of all the festivals that have said NO to our project @slippingintodarknessfilm
Don’t stop your hustle, not everyone’s gonna like your vision. If you believe in it you’ll achieve. Just DON’T STOP! Thank you for the L’s 💯✊🏽❤️ #rejection
- As an entrepreneur, I heard “no” over and over and over again. Whether it was pitching investors, clients, editors, publishers, or even mentors - I didn’t realize the effect all of this unprocessed rejection was having on me. Over the course of a few years, I very gradually started believing in myself less and less. I saw very few opportunities and possibilities available to me.
Only recently have I really done the work to process all of these moments I felt passed over in the past and release them from keeping me in a cycle of playing small - now and in the future. I choose to put in the effort to stay open, expansive, and confident. I choose to believe that everything is possible.
If you’re putting yourself out there too, be mindful of the effects of rejection. Make sure you learn from the no’s and then let go of them. Find ways to feel more love, happiness, and gratitude... less sadness, fear, and shame. It’s seems intuitive, but it’s serious work... and it really works 🦋
- This weeks #mcm goes to entrepreneur, blogger, TED speaker, author, rejection conqueror, @rejectiontherapy . When he wanted to start a company, Jiang found himself in a place many of us find ourselves; frozen and crippled by the fear of rejection. He decided to face his fears head on, and after seeing an idea from Canadian entrepreneur Jason Comely, embarked on 100 days of "Rejection Therapy." The aim was to confront his fears by asking for outlandish things, expecting rejection, and not fearing it. Along the way though, a funny thing began to happen, many of his requests became fulfilled. If you are unaware of Jiang's story, do yourself a favor and check it out.
The second photo is from one of the most beautiful interactions of his journey. He went to a Krispy Kreme donut with the ridiculous request of Olympic donuts. Instead of being turned down, the incredible lady behind the register, Jackie, stepped away, googled the colors, and returned with a custom made box of donuts. She then continued showing her amazing heart by giving the donuts away for FREE, even declaring it "her pleasure." I think we could all benefit from a world in which we aren't so afraid to ask for some of our more "crazy" desires, but also to learn to say yes to those who ask for "crazy" from us.
#mcm #mancrushmonday #jiajiang #entrepreneur #author #tedtalks #TEDspeaker #speaker #blogger #rejectiontherapy #rejection #fear #faceyourfears #courage #wantit #askforit #workforit
- you are fearfully + wonderfully made. you’re so amazing, needed (and wanted, too 👀). you. are. loved!
I’ve learned that when it comes to rejection, someone or something, at some point, planted the seed into a person’s heart that they weren’t valuable. & the person, probably without even realizing it, accepted that lie as truth. the enemy does his dirtiest work when we are most ignorant to his tactics. he weaves his threads of lies and deceit when we’re innocent + unaware. it’s so foul and low, I know 😡 but happens all the time.
part of healing from rejection is recognizing that you’re sauce, is indeed, awesome...that you’re awesome sauce... that your sauce drips of awesome awesomeness...okay okay😂 hopefully, you get my point! if people don’t want to help you with what you’ve got going on, it’s cool! if they don’t want to pick you to be on their team, their squad, in their group, or on their project, it’s FINE! It’s cool & it’s fine because your value isn’t wrapped up or weighed by what others do or don’t do with you! 🙌🏾 & praise God for that, right! Praise God that our value is in Him + he’s the one who gets to tell us who and what we are. In fact, He already has!!
if you’re dealing with rejection, I get it. it’s hard. i’ve been there. what makes all the difference is knowing who God says you are. Legit, his opinion is the only one that matters. & I promise you, He looks at you like you’re (I gotta say it just oneee more time 😂) AWESOME SAUCE!!!!! 😬lol meditate on and rehearse Psalm 139:14 over yourself until you actually believe it. And then, some more! Because, it’s really, really, really true! Peace + Blessings cool people ✌🏾🌻
- I remember really well how I felt when I found out my husband had cheated on me and she was calling him “My Love”.
First, I blacked out. Didn’t feel anything. Couldn’t cry. Couldn’t scream. Just didn’t feel anything.
Then I stood up. Did a few steps. And it hit me... So hard that I literally fell on my knees, crying on the bathroom floor, my head touching the ground.
My heart was bleeding. My wound was wide open. It hurt like hell.
It took me some time to understand that this day and the months that followed, my REJECTION wound was Triggered.
I was rejected by the man I said “Yes” to because I had been rejecting myself... I had been avoiding conflict, not daring to take too much place, not feeling like I was good enough.
All these reactions were coming from the mask this wound made me carry : the mask of receding.
The pain from this event who led to a divorce, was coming straight from my wound who was telling me : You have to heal yourself. Stop hiding ! You are more than enough. Love yourself for who you are.
What is your wound?
Take the test in my bio to find out and finally be yourself. Don’t wait for a divorce, a burn out or a depression to start taking care of yourself and loving yourself 🙏🏻💕✨
Top #rejection Posts