Latest #redwine Posts
- Hey friends. This is my first post. Oliver. I was cooking with my beloved friends 🥰. As it was sunday evening and every store was closed we were cooking a nice heartwarming vegan dish from leftovers 😜. We had a mixed salad with grilled corn and a parsley dressing. To stuff our bellies we made paprica with a super tasty rice-lentil filling. And as it was sunday and i was wearing my holy sunday shirt we had a civilized glas of red wine. This evening was unforgettable 😘😘 And as this is my food from yesterday and as i'm hungry right now. I'm gonna cook right away. Please comment on my dish. What do you think of it? What would you have made with these leftovers??? Sooooo many questions we could discuss!! If you want to have any of our recepis just ask and we maybe share it 😉.
What will i cooooook now??????????? Please gues. I'm sooo exited!💫 #food #foodporn #paan #band #foodband #vegan #vegandish #stuffedpaprika #community #diy #cooking #chef #friends #goals #friendshipgoals #redwine #goodtimes #holysunday #salad
- ℚ𝕦𝕚 𝕒𝕝𝕝’𝕆𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕃𝕒 𝕃𝕠𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕒 ᴘᴏᴛᴇᴛᴇ sᴄᴇɢʟɪᴇʀᴇ ǫᴜᴀʟsɪᴀsɪ ᴇᴛɪᴄʜᴇᴛᴛᴀ 𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕖 𝟝𝟘𝟘 𝕕𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕖 !! 🍾
(ɪʟ sᴇʀᴠɪᴢɪᴏ ᴀʟ ᴛᴀᴠᴏʟᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴠᴇᴅᴇ ᴜɴ sᴏᴠʀᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴢᴢᴏ ᴅɪ sᴏʟɪ 𝟹ᴇᴜʀᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʀᴇsᴏ ɪʟ ɴᴏsᴛʀᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴛɪᴢᴇʀ 🥜🥪🍷)
- A wine from the worlds most southern region
2016 #twopaddocks #estate #pinotnoir
This is a medium wine and took a little while to open up to fully expose its Blueberry and raspberry fruits. Secondary flavours revealed Dried herbs with the slight bitter orange peel influence from whole bunch ferment, Cranberries and spicy oak. The finish exhibits finely grained tannins as well as a moderate dose of acidity, adding freshness. This wine will definitely benefit from being tucked away for another 5 years or so to allow flavours to mingle and integrate further as only time can do. It's a very structured Pinot Noir and is a #verygoodwine 🍷
#centralotago #newzealand 🍷
It's hard to talk about Two Paddocks without mentioning that it's owner is the famous Actor Sam Neill, who started this 5 acre project in 1993. One of his mates planted a vineyard next door and hence the name Two Paddocks, but his vines took much longer to mature, so Sam started on his own, but also kept the name. 🍷
Three additional vineyards have been planted in Central Otago since the Original in Gibbston, which is called the First Paddock. Then two sites in the Alexandra Valley followed with 7 acres at Last Chance vineyard was planted in 1998 and Red Bank in 2000, a 130 acre property which is now their main site and Headquarters. The last acquisition was the Fusilier Vineyard in Bannockburn. Pinot Noir is exclusively planted in every location with different clones in each vineyard. The Redbank Vineyard also has two small blocks of Riesling. 🍷
This Estate Pinot Noir is the flagship wine. Organically grown and it’s a blend of fruit from each vineyard, which are all hand managed and then hand crafted in the winery as well, with 25% whole bunch fermentation through wild yeast and hand plunging. Skins was maintained for an additional 5-7 days, post fermentation and thereafter maturation was with 20% new oak barriques and the remainder in lightly seasoned 1-4yo old oak. The composition of vineyards was 68% Fusilier, 13% Last Chance, 13% Red Bank and 6% First Paddock 🍷
#newzealandwine #pinotphile #lenckdrankpinotnoir #lenckdranknewzealand #winetime #winelover #wineoclock #winetasting #redwine
- Фото в Too Much к большой удаче! 📷😉
😍Оттого мы бесконечно счастливы, когда вы отмечаете нас в своих постах. @xenia.goncharova
Ярких мгновений в Малом Гнездиковском переулке, 12, +7 495 629 91 91
Вся прелесть формата Beer&Wine в
▪️16 сортах разливного
▪️170 видах бутылочного пива
▪️60 винных шедеврах
Есть идея для частной вечеринки – welcome
День Рождения – ваши минус 15% за чек.🔥
- Available in @artisancellardoor !
Belair Monange 2010, Premier Grand Cru Classé B. 🍷
« An absolutely magnificent wine from Christian Moueix and his son Edouard, this wine is right up there with their 2009 and may eclipse it in terms of its potential longevity. Dense purple, with a near-liqueur of crushed rocks and chalk intermixed with blueberry, black raspberry and cassis, this wine is very full-bodied for a Belair, with ethereal complexity and impressive texture and length. » Robert Parker , 96points 🙌🏼
Resulting from the fusion of the vineyards of the Bélair and Magdelaine, both 1st historic Crus Classés of Saint-Émilion, Château Bélair-Monange enjoys an exceptional location, partly located on the highest point of the limestone plateau of Saint-Emilion . 🔝🍇
#vineyard #belairmonange #redwine #stemilion #vintage #moueixwines #chateau #frenchwine #merlot #cabernetfranc #rightbank #bordeaux #bordeauxwine #winelover #finewine #wineselection #artisancellardoor #winephilippines #cellar #cellardoor #makati #manila #wineph
- Хто сказав, що чайним лїкером можна насолоджуватись лише взимку?
Спробуйте додати його до холодного коктейлю з льодом й Ви будете дійсно здивовані цим дивовижним смаком ❤️
Якщо Ви завзятий ласун, то Tatratea Peach створений саме для вас, адже з усієї колекції він найсолодший.
Лікер має багатий аромат свіжих персиків з нотами запашного білого чаю, а його смак сповнений солодкістю медового вина й жовтих квітів, саме тому ми радимо змішувати його з коктейлями чи шотами.
Яскраві смаки — яскраве літо ❤️😍🥂
Замовляйте за телефонами:
У Києві: +38(067) 402 64 42;
В Одесі: +38(097) 602 44 81.
- What will your next kit be?
Top #redwine Posts
- Bruno Paillard Millésime Assemblage 2008 is the result of an assemblage of 10 different Crus, made of 42% Chardonnay, 42% Pinot Noir and 16% Meunier. Produced only after particularly good vintages - pure, mineral and perfect for aging🥂
✅ Tag #champagneworldwide
and follow us for a chance to be featured! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🚫Drink Responsibly - All who are on this
page must be of legal drinking age
📷Photography by @kristaps_karklins