Latest #radparks Posts
- When you get the shot. @nicksjourneys shows his enthusiasm for an epic sunset. Also got to meet and shoot with another amazing photographer @_ross_f22. Check out his page for some incredible work.
It’s been an awesome summer so far. The community here is second to none. As the summer moves forward it’s only gonna get better and I’m really excited to have a great group of friends to help in taking my work to the next level.
- First time coming back in 8 years after spending a year off in Canada 🇨🇦 9 amazing days surrended by nature, wilderness, wildlife, infinite mountains and lakes.
100.8 km / 63 miles of hiking in 5 days, our legs are sore !
Pictures from Banff & Jasper National Parks and the Icefields parkway
#Banffnationalpark #Jaspernationalpark #nationalparks #Canada #Alberta #radparks
- 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽.
- TRIPS + TRAILS + TRACKS
Summer means longer days, shorter shorts, and more time in the great outdoors. No travel bag is complete without your go-anywhere shorts, and these retro-stylin’ trunks fit the bill perfectly. Now you can wear your favorite parks from head to toe and help fund their needs with every inch! #radparks #findyourpark
- Sunlit peaks from the top?? yes please🌋 •
It is always an amazing experience from the top of the crater!! thanks Maui 😍 @haleakalanps @mauivisit
- A few friends and I spent a weekend exploring a couple National Parks in Utah last month. Who knew that a two hour drive down an extremely bumpy road would lead to this place. We spotted a few people along the drive but having the temples all to ourselves made for a pretty sweet evening. ✨
- Reposted from @neilbennett3 - Stoked to get some backcountry hikes in this weekend! Who else is going to be near Yosemite!? On another note, guiding the last Eastern Sierra photo trip I got to see first hand how tattered and torn this iconic cabin is now. With the way this past winter treated it, there doesn’t seem to be any chance that it will last much longer
- She’s nothing short of astonishing up-close!
Mount Rainier was one of the most memorable hikes I’ve ever done; she forever changed my relationship with mountains and I cannot wait to revisit her stunning majesty. I’m in love.
- Hace muchos ayeres, mi mamá nos llevó a conocer esta biblioteca a mi hermana y a mi. Yo explotaba de emoción porque sabía que entre más leyera, más me iba a acercar a parecerme a mi abuelita, a quien veía siempre atrás de un libro. Mi abuelita ha sido un gran ejemplo a seguir desde siempre y ser "más ella" me emocionaba (me emociona).
Años después, decidí que quería ser docente igual que ella y un día como hoy, hace tres años me enteré que sería parte de la UPN. Esta biblioteca se convirtió en mi lugar favorito para estudiar y leer desde el primer día.
Con el paso del tiempo me he dado cuenta de que ser docente es "más ella", pero que no soy "más yo"; y que mi final último no es ser ella, sino ser yo, llevándola a ella siempre en el corazón. .
Al terminar mi 1er semestre, una gran profesora me escribió: "La Pedagogía transforma" y hoy más que nunca estoy de acuerdo con ella. .
En fin, disfruto de esta biblioteca porque toca mis recuerdos y con ello, mi corazón.
- How would the Mule Ears look at night if your eyes were made like camera sensors? Probably a lot like this.
The sky was tracked at 180” with the @ioptron_telescopes Skyguider Pro, but both images were taken with the @tamronusa 70-200 G2, the sky at 70mm to get more of the core, and the ground at 135mm as part of a sunset time lapse. Both images were also taken from roughly the exact same spot.
- Love and miss you very much ♡
Top #radparks Posts
- It’s almost here - I can feel those late nights at the Mountain so close! I never got around to posting this from last summer of one of the more wild nights I had out last season - started out getting into a bit of a spat with a couple that decided it was cool to bring a dog on the trail (after being told by others not to being as dogs aren’t allowed on NPS trails) and let it off leash where it subsequently chased and harassed a marmot (I made them feel bad enough after that they turned around), then explored snow caves and got caught in the snowfields and drenched in torrential rain mixed with hail and some lightening (not desirable) from a summer pop up storm, warmed up in the Paradise Inn and then ran down to this lake for a last minute sunset when the storm almost completely cleared out!
- This was taken just a few hours after my last post. Probably the best 24 hour weather window I’ve ever had. Few things better than golden hour on the coast.
- I’ve shared similar shots before, but this morning is still one of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. The experience of getting there was definitely a big part of it. Pack your things in a car, drive across the country, hike around a lake, hop on a boat, and take in the views. These spectacular mountains look even better when you put in all that effort and have all those stories to tell from along the way. A lightning storm, hail, and a bunch of wildfires are part of just one of those stories!🔥🔥🔥 Taken at Lake McDonald, August 2017, Glacier National Park, MT.
#NationalPark #FindYourPark #GlacierNationalPark #photooftheday #protectingparks #nationalparkgeek #Nikon #D7000 #adventurenthusiasts #westbysouthwest #GlacierNPS #GlacierMT #exploreglacier #MontanaMoment #mtadventure #glacierlove #nationalparklife #national_park_photography #parksoflife #naturalmontana #montanacaptured #seekmorewilderness #visitglacier #NP10K #capturemontana #nikondaily #RadParks #ThisIsMyRoute #parkroamers #mappinners