Latest #quranquotesdaily Posts
- Abu Dharr رضي الله عنه narrated: "We fasted with the Prophet ﷺ, so he did not pray (the night prayer) with us until seven (nights) of the month remained. Then he ﷺ led us in prayer until a third of the night had gone, then he did not lead us in prayer on the sixth. Then he led us in prayer on the fifth until half of the night had gone. We said to him: 'O Messenger of Allah! Wouldn't you lead us in prayer for the remainder of the night?' He ﷺ said: 'Indeed, whoever stands (praying) with the Imam until he finished, then it is recorded for him that he prayed the whole night.; Then he did not lead us in prayer until three (nights) of the month remained. Then he led us in prayer on the third and he called his family and his women to pray with us until we feared missing the Falah" I (Jubair bin Nufair) said to him: "What is the Falah" He said: "The Suhur." Narrated and classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi (806); also narrated by Abu Dawood (1375), al-Nasaa’i (1605), and Ibn Maajah (1327). Also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
- إِنَّآ أَنزَلْنَٰهُ فِى لَيْلَةِ ٱلْقَدْرِ ١
1. Indeed, We sent the Qur'an down during the Night of Decree.
وَمَآ أَدْرَىٰكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ ٱلْقَدْرِ ٢
2. And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree?
لَيْلَةُ ٱلْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِّنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ ٣
3. The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months.
تَنَزَّلُ ٱلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةُ وَٱلرُّوحُ فِيهَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِم مِّن كُلِّ أَمْرٍ ٤
4. The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter.
سَلَٰمٌ هِىَ حَتَّىٰ مَطْلَعِ ٱلْفَجْرِ ٥
5. Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.
Quran Al Qadr verse 1 - 5 👑
#successquotes #ramadan #quranquotesdaily #tawaqqul #quran #laylatulqadr #alqadr #hausquran
- When we internalize this👆🏻 fact, we will soon begin to realize that there is no point in getting frustrated when people simply refuse to listen and turn a blind eye to the Truth.
Tolerance is one of the key aspects that is required when we share knowledge. We quickly get offended when people don't agree with our views and start to get into useless arguments or debate. They are "useless" because, the time spent in it could be used for better purpose. What is the benefit when eventually you win the argument but the other person doesn't accept because of his pride or ego. Real victory is when the person to whom we intend to share the message has accepted it. Real victory is when are ready to shed our ego and choose to remain humble and polite when people reject us. Carrying this message of Islam in our heart comes with severe criticism and consequences and we have to develop tolerance which is taught to us by none other the person who had the best moral code of conduct and manners and the best form of speech. Its is none other than our beloved Prophet Mohammed ﷺ. No one can do better dawah than him. And no one could have faced more severe backlash than him. He ﷺ desperately tried to convince his uncle Abu talib to embrace Islam, but couldn't. And Allah revealed "O Pophet! Verily, you guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom he will" Quran- 28:56. And hence as soon as we accept this we could convert our anger into something that could actually bring benefit. May be we can. ponder on our own mistakes and focus how else we could have done better. When start focusing on our faults and shortcomings, we grow in knowledge and wisdom, and maybe the next person whom we meet would accept, by the will of Allah. And finally after putting our effort, we turn to Allah, have tawakkul and do lots of dua. Because sometimes people reject the truth not because of the message it contains but because of the way it is conveyed.
Top #quranquotesdaily Posts
- People come and go, but Allah stays.
- Feel free to repost! 🌼