Latest #question Posts
- ⚛️ Never stop 'Questioning'. Question More! 🤓 .
Image Credit : @gettyimages
- [Tatony x quote] ✨
Ποια ειναι η αγαπημενη σας ξενη σειρα/ταινια; [comment💗]
- Stepping out from behind the mic 🎤 .
I know it’s been a while since my last post, I took some much needed time away for a warm weather training camp to be fresh for taking on the coaching staff in a ‘friendly’ match yesterday. 2-2 after extra time, so a replay is in order...
Rugby vs Football - no one the winner!
- T'habilles-tu pour impressionner ou plutôt dans l'idée de passer inaperçu(e)? #questions #question #f3
- Le matin vous êtes plutôt baguette 🥖 ou brioche? ⠀
- [QUESTION] Are you flowing with life or are you working against it? I’ve been asking myself this question since January 1st. The month of April is coming to an end, and my personal challenge to face my fears daily has been successful. I realized during this time that flowing with life means facing those things that often feel uncomfortable. And I learned that on the other side of fear is freedom. My life has shifted so much in this year already, and surrendering to God’s guidance has created so much ease in my life. Knowing that I’m flowing with life and trusting its process has empowered me so much. I don’t worry like I used to. I lean on God’s promises. I don’t stress like I used to. I know that I’m creating my reality. The month of May will be another of facing my fears in the form of leveling up my business. What fears will you face in the coming month? .
#blackgirlmagic #glamazontyomi #flow #question #fears #face #overcome #success #glamerotica101 #happiness #nature #blonde #Love
- 🇬🇧 When Edoardo was born, I was 35 years old. When Linda will be born, I will be 38. First I had to take time for my studies, then my apprenticeship, then I started my own business and the years have flown by! Every now and then I wonder if there is a right age to have kids, because I am not a very young mother and when I run after Edoardo I think that if I were 10 years younger, it would be easier. I personally know women who have become mothers after the age of 45 and I have heard comments like "she’s too old". For sure, a lot of energy is needed to raise children and this decreases with age; with that said, I think we should remember that it’s life that leads us to have children at a later age. It is unfair to judge without knowing one’s individual situation!⠀
What do you think? What is the right age to have kids?⠀
🇮🇹 Quando è nato Edoardo avevo 35 anni, mentre quando nascerà Linda ne avrò 38. Prima gli studi, poi il praticantato, poi ho avviato il mio studio e gli anni sono volati! Ogni tanto mi chiedo se esiste un’età giusta per fare i figli, perché non sono una mamma giovanissima e quando corro dietro a Edoardo penso che se avessi 10 anni in meno sarebbe più facile. Conosco personalmente donne diventate mamme dopo i 45 anni e mi è capitato di sentire commenti del tipo “è troppo vecchia”. Certo per crescere i bambini ci vuole tanta energia e questa diminuisce con l’età però penso che dovremmo fermarci a pensare che spesso sono le cose della vita che ci portano ad avere tardi i figli ed è difficile, e forse anche ingiusto, giudicare senza conoscere bene le situazioni. ⠀
Voi cosa ne pensate? Qual è l’età giusta per avere figli? ⠀
❓ #motherhoodunplugged #cameramama #italianblogger #italianinfluencer #letthekids #momswithcameras #bloggermom #mamaledig #letthembekids #our_candid_moments #childhoodunplugged #mammesorriso #lesupermamme #myunicornlife #thehappynow #question #mammablogger #mammablog #carousel #swing #openair #montessorilife #montessorilifestyle #pelican #beach #spiaggia #sun #mybestscatti24apr19HI