Latest #pt Posts
- Workout Wednesday - getting creative with my rehab/prehab training. Single leg RDL with 1 arm row. Learnt this little number from @harveylawtonpt
It's a great way to target the whole body, working the posterior chain, core, balance, main stabilisers/proprioception, works those feet to help stabilise the ankle... and so much more! Anyone tried this before?
- Every Monday evening, I will post a fitness related tip to hopefully help you edge closer to your goal. Whether it's training, workouts, nutrition, diets: I'll be posting it. 👍
Spread the word and help me help others reach their goals!
Sharing is caring after all. 🙂
Setting goals is one of the biggest factors of success. If you haven't set yourself a goal then you'll find yourself aimlessly doing things on an indirect success line.
Set yourself a goal, make it specific to you, make sure you can achieve it and follow it. Create your own direct success line.
#fitness #goals #WFT #help #goals #health #training # #weightloss #motivation #positive #free #PT #toning
Made2Fit are taking a holiday!
From Wednesday 24th July there will be NO classes on.
We will be back to usual on Thursday 1st August.
- Things I have learnt from personal training .
1. You can only help people as much as they want it. You can give them all the advice but it’s up to them if they take it.
2. You will go above and beyond for people because you care about their health and well-being. You share all the knowledge you have with people and get them to where they want.
3. You don’t need to look a certain way to be fitspo or to be a good personal trainer but you need to practice what you teach your clients.
4. Sometimes even us personal trainers struggle with motivation and need to be pushed when it comes to training. You get tired with long hours. It’s only human.
I love learning new things and helping people and the fitness industry is continuously growing. Through doing this I have made some great friends with people who share the same mindset as me. .
At the same time it can be difficult. It can go from one end of the spectrum to the other in terms of the number of clients you get. But all in all you need to keep your head in the game, focus and keep pushing even when you feel like no one is listening.
#fitnesscoach #fitnesstrainer #pt #mindset #attitide #exercise #education #mindset #learning #fitspo #workout #instafit #fitnessgirl #gymlife #fitnessjourney #motivation #buildyourbody #buildyourlife #fitnessgoals
- ペタッと『前屈』ができるようになる3分間ストレッチ【腰痛 膝痛予防にも効果的】 ➡️https://youtu.be/JlXLJ4HnZRY
- 🙌🏼 holla
Don’t beat yourself up over one ‘bad’meal, just get back on track and keep plodding on. .
It’s true what they say - you cant out train a bad diet, if you’re not seeing results but you’re training like a beast keep a good diary for a week and see where the food habits are hindering your progress.
- SUMMER SALADS
I’m not really one for salads regularly however when it’s hot, that’s allllll I want!
This is a mixture of a Greek/tuna salad
It includes 👇🏼
-Tin of tuna
-Olives 80g (I love my olives ok dnt judge)
-Feta cheese 48g (I also love cheese way too much)
-Loads of salad including, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes and lettuce leaves! 🥬 (I don’t track my salad because there’s hardly any calories in it and it’s also not very nutrients dense)
- Light salad cream 30g
Total cals 380
C - 0g
This meal has literally no carbohydrates in, which at that time was good for me as I’d eaten my carbs for the whole day. BUT for someone who’s wanting to lose fat DO NOT think this a meal that will help you ‘lose weight’. There’s a common misconception that you have to eat salads and only salads to lose weight and that is not the case ‼️❌
So please take this post as just an idea for a meal, not what you should be eating to ‘lose weight’
Have a good dayyyyy🤪🤪🤪
#fit #healthyfood #health #healthyrecipes #healthydinner #gym #gymmotivation #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #healthylife #food #salad #dinner #gymlife #gymgirls #personaltrainer #personaltraining #pt #fitnessgirl #fitnesslife #fitnessfreaks #fitnessfun #fitnessjourney
- 12 Week Challenge begins at @goodlifehc Holland Park on the 9th of August 2019! It's already gearing into being one of our biggest and best challenges!
To match the hype of this challenge - I am looking for 5 people in the Brisbane area who are already members of Goodlife (non members welcome too - I have a corporate deal for you guys!) and haven't got a Personal Trainer already, and want to get the first 4 weeks of PT for free!*
Still not convinced? I have taken some time to address some warranted concerns about our 12 week challenge. You might have thought to yourself...
*Terms and conditions apply
건강한 스포애니 창동점입니다: )
우리 회원님들을 위하여
오늘도 쾌적하고 깔끔하게!😝👍 ⠀
P.T 맛집으로 소문난
스포애니창동점과 함께 하세요👍🏻
++궁금하신 사항은 언제든지 물어보세요!++
▪️KakaoTalk : @스포애니창동점
- Always a pleasure seeing Con @sportsafe_australia thank you for the amazing new mouth guard! Excited to wear it on July 27th 👊🏼💪🏼
- Steamed Perch, Potato Mash, Green Beans & Salsa Verde
Top #pt Posts
- Everyone could benefit from these simple drills to improve your squat mobility!
For all my peeps out there who struggle with squat depth, here are 5 drills you can do before you squat to help you get deeper.
1️⃣Quadruped Rockback – get on all fours with a wide stance, sink back into deep hip flexion, stretching your groin and glute muscles.
2️⃣Ankle Prying – get down into a squat, lean to one side and push the knee forward while keeping the heel down, stretching the lower calf region.
3️⃣Foam Roller T-Spine – get down on the ground in a supine position with a foam roller placed underneath the upper back and your hands behind your head. Use your thoracic extensors to arch the upper back over the foam roller.
4️⃣Ankle Rocking – from a kneeling position in a deep lunge, push the knee forward while keeping the heel down, striving to feel the stretch in the lower calf area.
5️⃣Squat Adductor – get down into the bottom of a squat and use your elbows to push your knees outward, stretching the inner thigh muscles.
Do 3 rounds of 6 reps of each of these then proceed to your squat workout.
- Bulletproof your Adductors! (Swipe Left to see the 4 part progression!...)
✅The adductors are an often neglected group of muscles, and they are far more important than most people think.
They will play a role in your overall hip mobility, and need to be strong especially if you squat and deadlift.
🔥When it comes to strengthening them, the Copenhagen Plank is an absolute favorite of mine!
👉🏼For many people the full Copenhagen Plank is a bit too advanced. This can be from an adductor injury or sometimes feeling too much strain on the knee of the supporting leg. These progressions will give you ways to work up to the advanced level, and rehab/prehab your groin muscles like a pro!
👍🏽The first two are for those of you that have some pain in the knees. The lever arm is shortened, so less force is distributed through the side of the knee.
📢Find this helpful? Save for later and SHARE with a friend!
Have pain limiting your workouts? I’d love to help! Shoot me a message and we can talk!
엄마가 어제 밤에 삶아 놓은 감자 어제밤에 먹고싶었지만
꾹 참고 아침에 일어나자마자 눈뜨먹😳
분이 폴폴나는게 넘나 마싯자나 옛날에는 감자 별로 안좋아했는데
요즘들어 안먹던 음식을 나이가 들면 들수록 먹는기분,,? 말하는거 왜케 애늙은이 같짘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 집에 할머니가 준
감자 1박스 있어서 당분간 감자도리 될수도🥔🧡 달달하게 복숭아도 하나 먹어주고 오늘 아침부터 비오는데
비가 무슨 미스트마냥 와서 기분이 언짢지만^^ 일주일의 반이나 왔으니 수요팅해봅니다🔥❤️
- ✨Happy Tuesday! (It’s Tuesday right?!😂) ✨ As promised, I wanted to give a review on these scrubs by @mediclo.official for all my medical field peeps. •
✨Guys, I LOVE THEM! ✨
1. The material is so soft and stretchy
2. The waist has a think elastic band and they STAY UP (game changer). I was able hold my work phone, cell phone, pens, papers, etc. and they were snug/secure all night.
3. If ordering I would order a size up. I’m usually a small (in FIGS for reference), and I ordered a medium- the fit was perfect.
4. They a nice color selection and a few different styles to choose from! • If you have any other questions feel free to ask! I’m happy to help🤗 Oh! And one more thing! You guys are GREAT! Keep working towards your goals and enjoy the process/struggle! The #medicalfield can be rough, but it is so rewarding. YOU CAN DO THIS! 💪🏼👩🏼⚕️