Latest #proverbsdaily Posts
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” PROVERBS 3:5-6 We captured this image at sunset & it reminds me of this verse. No matter where I am along my journey, I know that Gods plan is great. I’ve learned that his timing is good, and that I just have to trust Him. He gave me Jason @elborgor, my husband, who is everything I ever prayed for. He led me to Idaho, where I never thought I’d be. This verse reminds me that life’s desires are not instant. That we have to be patient. And on your best and worst days, know that Gods Love is always there. 💕✨ 🌅 #proverbs3 #proverbs #proverbsdaily #loveyourjourney💗 #vipkidteacher #teachonline #mauihawaii #grateful🙏 #godsloveneverfails #faithquotes #patienceandlove
- I’ve picked up the practice again of reading a chapter of proverbs a day, knowing I need wisdom, and this book is chock full of it. This verse captured me along with verse 12: “The Righteous One knows what is going on in the homes of the wicked; he will bring disaster on them.” While justice can seem elusive to a domestic violence victim, or a child neglected or abused, ultimately no predatory person is unseen. This doesn’t mean we forsake pursuing justice for the vulnerable. On the contrary, doing so is doing the work of God. It brings us joy to see justice prevail, and it rightly terrifies evildoers when society rises up and collectively proclaims, “No more.” #sexualabuse #metoomovement #wetoobook #justicematters #godofjustice #proverbs #proverbsdaily
- “Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.” – Proverb 💛 //
Campus life is made better with friends – it doesn’t matter if you’re a @sutdsg freshmore entering into week 2 (we feel you💪🏻), or a @ntu_sg / @nus_singapore / @sgsmu freshman waiting to matriculate – if you’re looking for #acommunityservingcommunities, a group of friends to stick by through your academic journey, and fellow like-minded people-lovin’ volunteers, we are here for you!! 😘🥰.
Do you know that you can serve across campuses as well (perks of being part of the Uni-Y network 😉)? Get to know other volunteers from other schools while spreading cheer to the community around you!
📣 SUTD folks, @uniysutd is having our welcome tea/info session for you to get to know one another and sign up for our programmes!!
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: 24 May, Friday
𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞: SUTD, Think Tank 11 (1.503)
- Day 16
Verse 1 Mortals make elaborate plans, but God has the last word.
Verse3 Put God in charge of your work,
then what you've planned will take place.
Verse9 We plan the way we want to live,
but only God makes us able to live it.
Verse28 Troublemakers start fights;
gossips break up friendships
Verse32 Moderation is better than muscle,
self-control better than political power.
Verse33 Make your motions and cast your votes,
but God has the final say.
I was about Sharing deep into my study But He said, I'll Explain to them myself.
Here are Excerpts from my study of Proverbs 16. May it minister to the person it's meant for.
#Day16 #proverbschapteraday #proverbsdaily #chudivally #franktallk #valinspiration
- A harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.”
Proverbs 31:25 NIV
- For years I struggled and at times need tremendous self discipline when it comes to what runs through my thoughts while I am alone and my words when I am in the company of people.
It’s something many of us have not yet conquered and continue to lose opportunities, jobs, career advancement, relationships personal or professional, you name it! All because we continue to fail in the area of our lose lips and our undisciplined thoughts!
The bible says in proverbs that even a foolish man is made to be wise when he keeps his mouth shut.
I challenge you today for the next 90 days to really focus on your thoughts and words! And watch the unfolding of a miracle happen in your life where positive changes start to occur because of these little yet critical changes.
Have a fantastic weekend! God Bless you richly.
#guardyourmind #guardyourwords #personaldevelopmentcoach #proverbs1728 #proverbsdaily #disciplineiskey #bemindfulofyourthoughts
- >>> “Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3
This week I’ve been searching for answers, asking opinions and thoughts on if I should make a big decision or not- until I stopped and sought out what the Lord had to say. — I started reading Proverbs this week also and I’ve been doing so, randomly. I didn’t start in chapter 1 but instead in 31...Pr. 31:25 says ““She is clothed with strength and dignity, and SHE LAUGHS WITHOUT FEAR OF THE FUTURE” through Him, i will not fear what is to come. Through Him, I have strength to take whatever comes my way, head on. I, then, was brought to Pr. 16 where in verse 1 it says “We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer.” - stop searching for answers through other people. Stop asking opinions on life changing decisions. When you do ANYTHING, you should seek guidance from the Lord first. ••• He will not lead you astray
- Proverbs Daily: For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord... - Proverbs 8:35 ESV Do you know how to find Wisdom? If you heard Wisdom speak would you know it?
Read a chapter of Proverbs with everyday and tell what scripture stood out for you. Join us as we go deeper into the Word.
#believersunitedmke #proverbsdaily #bible #wisdomcalls #proverbs
- Day 7:
As I stood at the window of my house
looking out through the shutters,
Watching the mindless crowd stroll by,
I spotted a young man without any sense
Arriving at the corner of the street where she lived, then turning up the path to her house.
It was dusk, the evening coming on,
the darkness thickening into night.
Just then, a woman met him she'd been lying in wait for him, dressed to seduce him.
Brazen and brash she was,
restless and roaming, never at home,
Walking the streets, loitering in the mall,
hanging out at every corner in town.
I have been on these verses for hours!
What if I am that young man without any sense?
Did you study proverbs 7?
#proverbschapteraday #proverbsdaily #Chudivally #readthebible #biblereading #dailybible #proverbe
- Control your sexual urges and guard your hearts from lust. Don’t let your passions get out of hand and don’t lock your eyes onto a beautiful woman. Why would you want to even get close to temptation and seduction, to have an affair with her?
Proverbs 7:25 TPT
- 1. If it is comfortable for me, easy to wear around my neck or hang on my walls, remind me of the offense of Your cross.
2. Every time I take my sin lightly, remind me what the cross cost You.
3. Every time I carry my own burden, remind me that Your cross is my rescue.
4. When I struggle with a wrong that needs righted, or a loss to be redeemed, remind me Your cross bridges the distance.
5. When today isn’t enough to satisfy this eternity in my heart, remind me what Your cross promises.
6. If I refuse to accept Your forgiveness and carry my guilt instead, remind me why the cross was the only way to God.
7. If I fear I’ve gone too far to be saved and doubt if you can keep me saved, remind me of the safety of Your cross.
8. In case the horrors of Calvary overwhelm me, remind me of Your joy in the cross.
9. Someday when I stand forgiven, complete, and accepted before God, I will remember Your cross for its beauty.
10. And on that day when every knee bows and every tongue confesses You are Lord, Jesus, I won’t hide my eyes from Your scars.
#Proverbs 4:18 KJV
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Oh how I love this Scripture. It reminds me of Psalms Chapter 1. Once I studied that and was amazed at what I found. There was a time I was Abit jealous at how the unrighteous in quote prospered and the committed didn't.
Then He said To me, "And You will be like a tree planted by the rivers of the water that brings forth fruits in due season. Nevertheless, Fruits or not , Your leaves wont wither and whatever you do prospers". Let me explain, Firstly I will get nourishment and never get dehydrated because I am planted by the riverside. So it doesn't matter what I go through, I'll still be Fresh! I'll come out smelling like a rose. I may not bear my fruits(which is actually the mind blowing jackpot people hope to see) immediately but certainly in due season I will. but the assurance remains, Whatever my hands finds to do will prosper.
It means as I am preparing for my season, I would be connected to the right set of people with amazing ideas doing seemingly simple things in amazing ways.
Back to today's study, Our paths shines brighter daily because we receive our freshness daily. We dont fade out. We rise daily making contribution to life.
Are you thinking you are taking too long to arrive? Enjoy and be appreciative of the Freshness and Mercies you receive every morning. Your season is on the way.
Did you read chapter 4 of proverbs today?
Please share !
#Share #Read #biblestudyfellowship #proverbsdaily #wisdom #Chudivally #Valinspiration #Franktallk
Top #proverbsdaily Posts
- today's encouragement 💖
- “A happy heart is like good medicine, but a broken spirit drains your strength.” Proverbs 17:22
What words of affirmation can you speak to yourself today to help remind yourself that you are loved?
I sing this song of truth in my heart...I am who you say I am. And I repeat it on hard days. (I am who you say I am by Hillsong Worship)
Speak truth to yourself my friends. Have a blessed Sunday.
- Forgiveness is so key in your life. I hope that you will forgive easier. It's not forgetting or putting you or someone else back in the same situation. Use wisdom but we must must must have more grace. We all fall short and we must judge less and try to understand that everyone falls and everyone is dealing with something. As we go into Thanksgiving 🦃 let's forgive especially family and friends and come together to celebrate God's goodness and light. Forgiving is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different and trusting God that He truly is working ALL things together for our good. #forgiveness #forgive #grace #broken #sad #hurting #love #coffee #proverbsdaily
- Who you spend the most of your time with will give you a glimpse of your future.
If it’s always negativity, pessimism, insecurity and slander, then that will become your portion. 😳😳😳😳😳😳
“Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.” - Prov 13:20