Latest #productowner Posts
- Super novidade pra quem segue o @diariodeumpo e está procurando um curso com conteúdo relevante, com profissionais de mercado e que pode dar um salto na sua carreira, e claro, COM DESCONTO!! Sou aluna do @cursospm3 , participo da comunidade exclusiva para alunos, e desde então tem sido uma experiência incrível aprender e conviver com todos que fazem parte desse grupo
Hoje estive no pm3 mornings, reunida com outros alunos e alguns professores, para bater papo e trocar figurinhas sobre temas como: métricas, Discovery e muito mais, e é sério, essa troca de experiências e realidades não têm preço!
Fica minha dica sincera pra vocês, de uma aluna que está muito satisfeita de estar colhendo os frutos do investimento que fiz alguns meses atrás, que daqui a alguns meses na frente, pode ser você.
Deixe seu comentário aqui embaixo para saber como ganhar o desconto e bons estudos 💜
#productownerlife #productmanagment #productowners #productowner #productownerspain #productlife #productdiscovery #studyhard #leanagile
- Choose your favourite coaching cards from the decks in my app and find them all in one place when you need the reminders.⠀
Download the Agile Coaching Cards App for free in the App Store or Google Play and get access to hundreds of coaching cards.⠀
#coachingcards #coaching #agile
- A tan sólo unas horas del Día del Amigo, presentamos a una de esas que son de fierro.
Alegre y súper comprometida con cada proyecto, ella es Mili, una de nuestras PO.
- O LOTE VIRA NESTA SEXTA-FEIRA! A Hiflex traz o melhor preparatório para você que quer tirar a sua certificação PSPO-I. Não perca a chance de se inscrever no Product Owner Experience com um valor bem mais acessível!
Aprenda no curso: O papel do Product Owner; como o Product Owner interage com o Scrum Master; como o Product Owner interage com a Equipe de Desenvolvimento; a participação do Product Owner nos eventos: planning, daily, review, retrospectiva; gerenciamento ágil do Produto e muito mais!
Pratique seus conhecimentos e se prepare com simulados em aula e dicas imprescindíveis para a prova, com os Agile Coaches Leandro Sanches e Graciele Santos!
Você pode garantir o seu lugar com ainda mais 10% de DESCONTO! Basta digitar o nosso cupom SOUHIFLEX no ato da sua inscrição. Não perca a chance de impulsionar a sua carreira. As vagas são LIMITADAS! Mais informações no link na bio.
- Scrum Masters and Product Owners, how much stickies do you use in a day or a week?
- Stakeholders, users, customers - even the development team - all have competing needs and compelling reasons why their proposed solutions should be the highest priority. When product owners try to take all of these needs into account at one time, they end up with a bloated backlog of must-do features and no way to decide which to do first. The resulting product, if the team can cobble one together, is likely to be a mixed-up mess rather than a targeted, purposeful release.⠀
#productonwer #backlog #aesopsfables
- Roque Nublo Is Amazing Place To Visit!
Highly Recommended! 👌
- Retrovorbereitung sieht bei uns in Franfkurt so aus: 😇😈👹
- Daar zit hij weer te bellen, onze multitask-master. Maar zelfs de beste multitaskers komen soms handen tekort. Daarom zoekt Patrick (en wij eigenlijk allemaal) een nieuwe collega. Wanted: een Product Owner, een Visual Designer en een Frontend Developer! Are you the one? Zie de links van de vacatures in onze bio! #sumedia #vacature #developer #designer #productowner
- FREE agile training at www.scrum.as
Within the inner circle we find the Scrum Team. This includes the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Team. Within this boundary, there should be no barriers to communication. This Team is collectively held accountable for the success of the product, and there should be an open dialogue between all its members.
The outward focus of the Scrum Team’s communication is also illustrated above.
The Product Owner’s focus of communication should be with Customers (who pay the bill) and other Stakeholders who may have an interest in the product. Ensuring that their voices are heeded in the development of the product is vital to ensure its successful outcome.
#scrummaster #scrum #productowner #kanban #agilesoftwaredevelopment
Top #productowner Posts
- hahaha I love this post! Do you have the same challange at your company?
- Big Bang 💥
About a year ago my tech lead came to me and told me we will be doing the whole redesign of the system we received as legacy code and maintain it for a while. Whole big team got split into smaller ones and I got to set up frontend stack and build for the base.
I was terrified. I have never done it before and especially for such a large scale project. However I couldn’t be happier I said yes and took the challenge.
Today, a year after, my baby is finally live. It was such a challenging project but the team behind it is the best one ever. It was so much fun working alongside each and every one of them and I can say I am really really proud with what we accomplished.
One person I as specially thankful I got to work with is my team Product Owner Petra. From day one we functioned great together (what is not that common for a “business side” and “development side”) and today we got to press that button together and bring up our monster
It is aliveeeee 😱❤️
#golive #bigredbutton #bigbang
- Templating …
When we started the project and I was setting up the frontend stack one think I was deciding on was how to handle templating.
I haven’t been any JS one before that, mostly relied on HTL (HTML templating language supported by AEM) or used some of the frameworks (Angular or Vue). What I needed was something as simple as possible for some dynamic templating.
I asked around and did some researching and in the end we settled with Handlebars. I am quite comfortable working with them now, but it did take me some time to get used to them.
For Girls Day I created a super small and simple Instagram mock (Inestagram 😊) and there I tried templating with ES6 template literals and gotta say I liked the way better, so I think I will try to rewrite my handlebars templates using template literals and if it goes well get rid of all the extra code 💪🏼
How do you do your templates ? Handlebars ? Template literals ? Mustache ?