Latest #preacher Posts
- Had the privilege “to put on my calendar” to come out & support Helen Lawrence, my cousin (family) at her book signing Saturday and to hear you preach God’s Word Sunday. To God Be the Glory, Awesome 👏🏾 Job ‼️
Dr. Helen Lawrence. Someone I have known the majority of my life, from the streets of Norristown, Highschool, Sisters in the Lord & Ministers of the Gospel for over 20 years Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church. Where our Founders Dennis E. Joell Sr. & Valerie Joell mentored us greatly. We have such a rich blessed history, legacy, & roots. I am Godly proud to watch you write “herstory” with the launch of your first book, more coming 👊🏾. “Little girls with dreams become women with vision.” Grateful to see your faith walk & the beginning of an amazing journey, pushing, pursuing, promoting your Purpose. God Speed in your endeavors. #GameRecognizeGame #WomenEntrepreneurs #GodInUsComingOut #BeCarefulWithMe #Author #Leader #Preacher #Teacher #LetUsSupportEachOther #NotInWordOnly #Purchase #Buy #Retain #ContractWith #Like #Share #Comment #Refer #Encourage
- The entire Treasuredlife family church worldwide join the millions of people to celebrate our dear pastor.
@felixinspires is an angel in human nature who has greatly impacted so many people positively.
On this day we say may the Almighty God bless you, your work in the vineyard of God will never go unrewarded.
This is to let you know that treasuredlife Family really loves you sir.
Happy birthday Man of God!!!
Elijah of our time!!!
Prayer warrior himself!!!
A man helped by God.
Hurray!!!!!!!! #preacher #man #warrior #birthday
- One of the most confronting parts of the story of the Samarian woman at the well (John 4) is that even though Jesus knew about her sexual promiscuity - the multiple men she had been with - it didn’t stop Him from ASKING HER TO SERVE HIM. She was a whole mess. She knew it. The village knew it. She knew that everyone knew it. And He knew it. YET, JESUS STILL HAD NEED FOR HER! In fact, it was what He knew about her & His loving kindness towards her despite what she knew He knew that made her TESTIFY OF HIM...and caused people to get saved. It’s so easy for us to run from God because of the shame attached to our sin & mistakes. It’s so easy to decide to run from the callings & assignments on your life because of what you did. But what if I tell you that your mistakes are what qualified you to be used. Perfection doesn’t save the sinner. What saves the sinner is the testimony that GOD SAVED & LOVES MY MESSED UP SELF! So...FORGIVE yourself for doing it & let it propel you into the work God called you to do. Your story, your testimony makes you useable. It reminds people of the love of God & the power of the cross.
#TheKeeFactor #TheHeartOfTheMatter #UseableTestimonies #IPreachLikeAGirl #PreacHER
- Atas nama Gembala Sidang dan Seluruh Tim Koordinator Youth Station, kami mengucapkan terimakasih yg sebesar-besarnya atas pelayanan Ka @david_tambok , our beloved leader in @youthstation_ di ibadah Youthstation Service kami pd hari Sabtu lalu.
Sesuai tema bulan ini, yaitu adalah “HEART RECOVERY”. Melalui ibadah hari ini kami diingatkan untuk bisa memiliki hati seperti YESUS dan Daud. YESUS sudah disesah, ditikam dan disalibkan, tapi yg YESUS lakukan justru malah “Ampunilah mereka, sebab mereka tidak tahu apa yg mereka perbuat.” Daud juga sama, sudah dilemparkan tombak sampai 2x oleh Saul. Tapi ketika ada kesempatan membunuh Saul, Daud tidak melakukannya. Miliki lah KASIH seperti ini. Lakukan bagianmu utk mengampuni lebih dulu, mulai ajak ngobrol lebih dulu org yg membencimu. Jika mereka menolak atau bahkan malah menghina, TIDAK JADI SOAL.
YANG PENTING KAMU SUDAH LAKUKAN BAGIANMU YG BENAR DI HADAPAN TUHAN UTK PRAKTEKKAN KASIH TSB. JIKA MEREKA MENOLAK, YA ITU URUSAN MEREKA DENGAN TUHAN.
Terimakasih juga utk kakaa2 yg superr kecee dan badaaii dari @bekasigospelproject (kakaa2 @ivanova.regina @mikhelia @ilhamsongwriter @rachmannambela )dgn puji2an yg sangat memberkati dan luar biasa. Tuhan berkati terus kaka2 @bekasigospelproject beserta seluruh keluarga besar diberkati melimpah2. Aminnn. All glory to our GOD! ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
- Bekasi Youth Network -
#youth #youthlife #youthministry #gospel #devotion #preach #preacher #ministry #jesus #christ #preach #love #family #growingup #fun #bekasi #fun #harapanindah #community #gitu #solideogloria #solideogloria
- Père, j’ai entendu ton appel et je viens à toi (Jean 6:44). Cependant tu dis dans ta parole «On ne paraîtra point devant l’Éternel les mains vides.»
Et moi je n’ai ni or, ni argent à t’offrir, alors je te prie de tout cœur de bien vouloir recevoir ma vie si misérable telle une offrande agréable.
Je sais que je n’ai ni éclat ni beauté pour attiré les regards, mais comme dit David : «Je ne présenterai pas à l’Eternel ce qui est à autrui , et je n’offrirai point un holocauste qui ne me coûte rien.» 1 Chroniques 21:24
Et moi Père, je n’ai que ma vie!
Alors reçois moi tel un sacrifice vivant et je te servirai toute ma vie!
#rendezvousauparadis #mavieunsacrifice #womanoffaith #womanofgod #preacher #preaching #myprayer #beasacrificeforGod #church #evangelist #CERD #Gospel #Evangile #beprophetic
- All I want to do is tell people how much Jesus loves you.
- What an honor to Stand here and telling the others about "goodness of God" 😇😇 Thank God i am so Blessed!! Pakailah selalu hidupku ya Tuhan, selagi aku masih kuat!! #preach #preacher
- God is allowing you to detect , discern, and dodge the attack in this season!
- The amount of support I’ve been getting for this project is truly overwhelming. Thank you everyone. So, the latest update is that my friend, writer & journalist, Jonathan Green, is going to donate some signed paperback & possible first edition hardcovers of his book, SEX, MONEY, MURDER. SMM is a fantastic read about Pistol Pete’s crew and crack-era NYC. (Think NAS lyric “Pistol Pete and Papi Mason gave the young boys admiration...”) Stay tuned and I’ll let everyone know when the books become available on my kickstarter
- A esperança em Cristo é a âncora que dá estabilidade à nossa vida
Muitas vezes somos como um barco sem direção, levado pelo vento, e as tempestades estão a ponto de nos fazer tombar e afundar. Isso era o que acontecia com os barcos de verdade até que foi inventada a âncora. Ela é usada para manter a embarcação em um local específico, firmando-a com segurança.
A Bíblia nos ensina que também temos uma âncora, chamada esperança. Ela torna nossa vida equilibrada. Assim como um navio fica seguro quando está no ancoradouro, nossa vida se firma na esperança que há em Cristo. Ele é o nosso supremo sacerdote. No Antigo Testamento, o sacerdote representava o povo diante de Deus, oferecendo sacrifícios em seu favor. O novo Testamento deixa claro que Jesus, com sua morte e ressurreição, passou a desempenhar este papel de mediador por meio de seu sacrifício único e perfeito. Confiar nele é como jogar uma âncora para conquistar a firmeza necessária para viver. Além disso, buscar a Cristo é um forte alento. Nele temos o consolo que precisamos, a segurança na caminhada e a certeza de um relacionamento real com Deus.
Em Hebreus 6.13-20, lemos que as promessas que estão na Bíblia vêm do próprio Deus, e ele é fiel. Por isso sabemos que a âncora da esperança em Cristo nunca vai nos decepcionar. Abandonar essa esperança é como puxar a corda e encurtá-la, ficando assim sujeito a ser levado pelas ondas e ventos contrários.
Se há em sua vida alguma situação em que esteja tentando levá-lo para longe de Deus, não importa qual seja ela, saiba que você pode se firmar na âncora da esperança em Jesus. Ele é o único que pode lhe dar uma firme consolação, segurança e direção para a vida.
#pastor #pastora #pastores #obreiro #obreiros #pregar #pregação #pregacao #pregarmefazviver #pregaroevangelho #pregandoapalavra #pregando #pregandooevangelho #juntospeloreino #avivamento #evangelismo #evangelho #palavradeDeus #clamor #palavraviva #hashtagsemportugues #pastors #preaching #preacher #photooftheday
Top #preacher Posts
- "The God of all comfort keeps watch over your weeping. He gathers up all your tears and puts them in his bottle, and record each one in His book (psalm 56:8). Like a mother sitting beside her child’s sickbed, God marks every sigh of discomfort and pain. No matter how much of your anguish has gone unnoticed by others, not one moment has escaped the attention of the God who neither slumbers nor sleeps (psalm 121:4).
As God says to King Hezekiah, so he could say to each of His children, “I have heard your prayer; I have seen your tears” (2 kings 20:5)."
Thank you Jesus 🙏🏽
- “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The ways of the God is in such that, the human mind can not comprehend.
I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it. (Ecclesiastes 8:17)
Thank you Jesus
- The temptation when we dive into God’s Word is to discard the parts that don’t come easy to us or that we’re unwilling to change about ourselves. But the only way to live life to the full is by embracing the fullness of what our creator is trying to communicate to us through the Bible.
So often we end up realizing that the things we find to be restricting right now are precisely the things that God is trying to FREE us with.
Hebrews 6:18 tells us that it’s impossible for God to lie, so when we choose to embrace everything that He has for us, we can do so with the ultimate trust that following the one who made it all will always lead to the best results. @nirupalphonse @lifegatedenver
To watch the rest of this message, “A Restored Perspective”, click the link in our bio.
- Throughout the ancient world all the way up until this cultural moment, the temptation has always been to put faith in ourselves and be our own god.
Our sinful nature desires self-sufficiency, when God wants us to be dependent on Him. The problem with putting our faith in anything else than God is that we are putting faith in something that is temporary rather than eternal.
The self-confidence theology of our culture is inherently flawed. As much as we want to be doers and pave the way to the future we desire, we will ultimately fail at some point. It’s not a matter of if, but when.
The only way to stay upright through the peaks and valleys of life is when we put our faith in the one who never changes, our all-powerful, all-knowing, omnipresent Heavenly Father. @erwinmcmanus
Battle Ready is a podcast hosted by @aaroncmcmanus at @mosaic. To watch the rest of this talk, “3 Things We Can’t Live Without”, click the link in our bio.
- If we’re being honest, the season we feel closest to God is when He’s at the center of our lives. But many times, even unknowingly, something else takes his spot. Something else that wasn’t supposed to be there. So now God feels more distant and we have more anxiety, because something is on a pedestal that will inevitably fail us when it’s in that spot.
This is a daily battle that we all need to constantly be evaluating. Is SUCCESS on the throne? Is a boyfriend or a spouse on the throne? Is affirmation or validation on the throne? The more we can get into a pattern of catching ourselves, the more joyful and peaceful we’ll find our lives to be. @iammiketodd @wearetransformation
To watch the rest of this message, “Watch The Throne”, click the link in our bio.
- If we’re not careful, we can easily step out and do something for God, but then secretly be trying to glorify ourselves and get the praise.
This message isn’t just limited to pastors and worship leaders, but it applies to all of us. In Matthew 23:12, Jesus says that whoever exalts themselves will be humbled, but those who are humble will be exalted.
True fulfillment comes when we serve other people and give the glory to God, but our sinful nature is to want to make it about ourselves and live for the praise of man. @brookeligertwood
To watch the rest of this interview, click the link in our bio.
- Jesus had a bigger mission to accomplish than any of us during his three-year ministry, yet he still made time for interruptions. All throughout scripture, we constantly see him en route to different places, yet he took the time to stop (Luke 8:40-56) and see the people’s needs who came up to him in the spur of the moment.
Many of us live our lives in a rushed state, going from one place to the next and we miss what God’s trying to do in the seemingly insignificant and unexpected moments.
It’s when we put our plans aside for day and truly see people that He’s able to work through us. It’’s when we stop being so consumed with us and lift our heads up to look outwardly to meet the needs of others.
There’s nothing like impacting and serving another person when we least expect it. It springs about the most indescribable joy and gives us the fuel we need to get through the rest of the day. @meganfate @garden.church
To watch the rest of this message, “Not Enough”, click the link in our bio.
- Our ability to discern what comes from God and what doesn’t will impact our entire outlook on life. If we believe that He’s causing us to feel shame and condemnation, then we’ll always have a distorted vision of who God is and this will limit our faith. Shame causes us to hide from God (Gen. 3:8), but conviction encourages us and strengthens our relationship with Him.
We have a good Father, who knows very well that we’re going to battle with sin (Rom. 5:8), but tells us that there is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus (Rom. 8:1). He give us grace through the struggle, but then reminds us through the Holy Spirit that there’s always a better way (John 14:26). @judahsmith
To watch the rest of this message, “Created for Connection”, click the link in our bio.
- Part of our sinful nature is to become self-righteous and judge people on a standard we wouldn’t even be able to meet.
The truth is, we can be right about something, but so wrong in the way that we approach it. We can actually venture into sin ourselves if we aren’t able to straddle the line between grace and truth.
Our job is NOT to judge non-believers (1 Cor. 5:12-13), but when it comes to those inside the church, we’re to speak the truth IN LOVE (Eph. 4:15). And if we were to take an honest assessment of ourselves, we don’t always have the right intentions when we’re trying to help someone close to us with their sin.
Ultimately, this process takes a lot of prayer for God to bless our words and guidance from the Holy Spirit on how to approach every situation. @iammiketodd @wearetransformation
To watch the rest of this message, “The Roller Coaster of Godly Relationships”, click the link in our bio.