Latest #powerliftingwomen Posts
- just me laughing to my self cos I knew I was gonna fail this bench 🌚
- Ayooo I’m back 🤪🤪 took some time off to focus on school and finish off the semester strong but I’ve still been killing it in the gym 😤 Tweaked my form a bit this week, can feel the targeted muscles work so much more. The last of some slow & controlled sets of 5 @ 135 after my working sets @ 175–I didn’t think my programming was doing much but 135 is starting to feel as light as the bar?????
- Baby weights & protein dates 🖤 #tgif
- "Simplify, simplify" - Henry David Thoreau
"One simplify would have sufficed." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I wrote a new piece on my blog about my current training "formula", and how you can use it to set up your own routine. More isn't better, simpler is often the answer, and... that's about it.
It's about a 10-minute read, and I promise you'll get at least one positive thing out of it.
Check out the link in bio and don't hesitate to ask me any questions.
- You asked, I answered, newest blog is live covering all the questions you all had!
The link in the bio will take you to the article. Everything from business, to social, to personal life questions, I tried to pick a variety of them all
Hope this article gives you a little help this Friday afternoon!
Tag someone who is starting a brand & needs to read this
#WeArePR #BusinessHelp #SocialMedia #Strategy
- I have a serious love/hate relationship with sledge hammers💥
Shouting HAPPY BIRTHDAY week to @feedmefightme!! I absolutely adore this company and their products! Head over and snag you some new designs they’re launching today!🍩👊🏼
- Making decisions about your fitness goals need to come from a place of self love, not self hatred. Even when you want to make 'improvements'.
Like I consider myself as a masterpiece and a work in progress at the same time. I can be condifent AF, but I still want to make improvements. One does not exclude the other.
Your mindset is where your selfesteem comes from, so it's better to continuously put positive thoughts into your mind.
If you want to adopt this kind of mindset, if you want to put your health first but you also want to have more performance and strength, I have few online coaching spots left. We offer you sustainability, dialogue, empowerment and the safest way to reach your goal. So it is the whole package! You know where to find me! Just send a DM, or go to my profile where you can find my email.
#positivethinking #mindsetiseverything #healthymind #fitnessmotivation #motivationalquotes #positivethoughts #strengthcoach #sportsnutritionist #bepositive #powerliftingwomen #womenwholift #thinklikeathlete #lifethoughts
- Это Ивачева Ирина-мастер спорта России по пауэрлифтингу,судья ооочень высокой категории,я даже не вспомню какой и еще рекордсменка.В общем, я не сильна в ее регалиях.Но знаю точно,что Ирина-верный товарищ.
#тракторgym #спортсильных #powerliftingwomen
- With a heavy heart, I am sad to announce I will no longer be competing in the 2019 USA Powerlifting Northwest Regional Championship. I have been dealing with an injury that happened after my last competition earlier this year in January; and as much as I have worked on it to try and make it better, stronger, and back to normal again, sadly it has only progressively gotten worse.
I am not 100% sure what the issue is, but what I do know so far is it’s a muscle issue located on my body’s right side trapezius. The pain I feel in this area is unlike any other pain I’ve experienced muscle injury wise. After a couple of opinions from close peers who have dealt with severe muscle injuries, if I continue to train for this competition, there is a high risk of me tearing the muscle, while trying to get where I wanted to be PR wise for this competition.
After thinking everything over, the best choice for my body right now is to step back from competing again so soon, take time to heal this injury, and continue training at lower weight volumes to keep up my strength but allow time for a full recovery.
I will keep you all posted the more and more I find out about the injury, but for now this is where we are at. Lastly, a big thank you to everyone who constantly supports me on this weightlifting journey. Love you all a ton 💪🏼♥️ #usapl #powerliftingwomen #womenwholift #powerlifting
- Hoping all this volume training has given me enough endurance to survive a week of hiking⛰ 🔜 YYZ ✈️ YVR
Paused Deadlifts 125 kg / 276 lbs X 8
- “Life is tough, but darling so are you.” ✨
- Fitness Friday: who else is going to the gym today?! 💪🏽
Finally able to DEADLIFT 335# 🔝💀☠️
My husband tricked me and didn’t tell me what the weight on the bar was. Sometimes that’s the best way to go. I psych myself out when I know what the weight is and refuse to attempt it 🤢😓
📍 Crossfit Militia 📍
#deadlift #personalrecord #fitnessfriday #doyouevenliftbro
- Felt cute...might squat double my BW later...🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️😂😂
- Proof that I do things other than squat, bench, and deadlift. It may look like I slack off in the second video, but I was really just double checking my reps 💁🏽♀️
What are your favorite accessories?
#nasapowerlifting #pwrlft #squatbenchdeadlift