Latest #positivity Posts
- Trust your gut, it's the universe talking to you. Wake up!
Send this pointing to someone you care about and help spread positivity, Wake UP! 🕉️ Connect with your truth and allow your breath to be your guide! Wake up, NOW! ⏰
Here and Now is all there is, Love! ❤️ 🙏 Aham Brahmasmi 🙏
✨❤️Wake up, NOW! ☯️✨
- DATING NARCISSISTS: “Hey, I think you may have a narcissistic injury because I feel like you blame me, deflect, project, lie & never say sorry.” 🗣 THE REVERSAL: “You are the narcissist, not me & I hope you get help because you are obsessed with me.” Sophisticated Narcissists can “learn” spiritual language, seem to champion women, & even be successful in business. But, it’s a mask. (FULL ARTICLE IN BIO)
Toxic people put you through an idealization phase until you’re sufficiently hooked and invested in beginning a friendship or relationship with you. Then, they begin to devalue you while insulting the very things they admired in the first place. Another variation of this is when a toxic individual puts you on a pedestal while aggressively devaluing and attacking someone else who threatens their sense of superiority.
Narcissistic abusers do this all the time – they devalue their exes to their new partners, and eventually the new partner starts to receive the same sort of mistreatment as the narcissist’s ex-partner. Ultimately what will happen is that you will also be on the receiving end of the same abuse. You will one day be the ex-partner they degrade to their new source of supply. You just don’t know it yet. That’s why it’s important to stay mindful of the love-bombing technique whenever you witness behavior that doesn’t align with the saccharine sweetness a narcissist subjects you to.
As life coach Wendy Powell suggests, slowing things down with people you suspect may be toxic is an important way of combating the love-bombing technique. Be wary of the fact that how a person treats or speaks about someone else could potentially translate into the way they will treat you in the future.
- So If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find excuses.
- Can’t emphasize enough on this☝🏼honesty is key. Honesty with others but mostly with yourself. Begin to honor your truth, speak it! Tell others how you feel, express yourself. You are art you are made of stardust. Cultivate that inner power and it all begins with staying true to your essence🧘♀️
- Success isn't owned, it's leased and rent is due everyday @ikkamusic
- The goals for this summer are set. To wear more dresses is one of them, to introduce more people to the idea that vegetables are yummy and sustainable - another. To earn and build a foundation for my craft - one more. To make my publishing goal come to fruition. To make more lemonade from lemons and opinions. To love. More. (A possible list of more goals and wishes is available to my daily view and repeated as mantra)
- LASCIA ANDARE i pensieri negativi. Nuova meditazione guidata sul nostro canale. Link in bio
- Too often people live SMALL 🙇🏾♀️because of the limiting beliefs they learnt as a child.
Whether it was their teacher🧔 or parent🤱 somewhere along the way SOMEONE convinced them they should live their lives according to public opinion. 💭
By the time they grow old👵 they wish they didn't give a dam.
It's YOUR TIME ⏰TO SHINE.☀️
By this I mean embracing the light we were meant to share with the world🌎. It's not about outshining anyone else.
But shining your light to make a DIFFERENCE✊
Anyone who discredits and laughs at your efforts to do so, are only upset😡 because your reflecting SOMETHING they wish they could do.
Give a F🤬 what these people say and live STAGNANT OR
Surround yourself with people who will encourage 🤝and teach you to..
Live with INTENTION✊
Live with CONVICTION👸🏽, and
💎SHINE BABY, SHINE 💎
#shine #intention #conviction #justdifferent #buum #liveunapologetically #purpose #positivity #financialfreedom #mlm #network #Ibùùmerang #financialfreedom #beyourownboss #mompreneur #workfromhome #entrepeneur
Top #positivity Posts
- Can I be honest? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I am over Instagram. I believe it has become too vain for me. Recently, I’ve had no desire to open up the app. I don’t think I like what I’ve been seeing. I’ve also been dealing with my personal struggles. And it does not sit well with me to share about a life that isn’t real. I’ve been giving myself the time to feel all of these sh*tty emotions for days. & figuring out the best way to deal with these internal battles that seem never ending. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Slowly... I’m regaining my vibrant energy. This genuine heart-driven smile right here is my powerful light. Every time I experience these waves of heavy depression, I change. And it’s usually for the better (a little sprinkle of hope there for anyone going THROUGH IT). But you don’t notice the change until after you’ve survived it...🌞
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Ps: I’m so thankful for those who have been checking up on me. You know who you are. I’m tagging you just in case you needed a reminder of how internally beautiful you are.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Pss: @isisaguilar_ did an AMAZING job with my hair. A Salvadorean/Honduran woman working in a prestigious Buckhead hair salon. 👸🏻You GO girl.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #LatinaSupportingOtherLatinas #WomenSupportingWomen #LifeUpdate
- Waking up at 1am to hike a volcano in the pitch black and then watch the sun rise at the top?? Priceless.
Combining my favourite things: nature and fitness (and coffee at the top 😂). I couldn’t be more grateful for this experience. Pictures truly don’t do it justice. To look down at the clouds, villages, and lakes after the HARD hike was so rewarding.
Bless all the training I’ve been doing or I 100% would not have made it up this one... DAMN BALI
Visualisation. an extremely powerful tool. Being capable of identifying your goal and imagining yourself achieving it, living it there in your mind
Repeat this process enough and you’ll not only stay motivated, you’ll fear the process less and less
See where you are going and put in the work