Latest #pnwlife Posts
- West Tiger Mt.3 Today. Hiked through the clouds.
- We didn’t plan to come to Port Townsend this weekend but decided to go for a drive in the downpour yesterday. Once arrived we played with puzzles in the van for a couple of hours. Luckily things cleared up today for some quality beach time.
I love these weekends in our van! Being able to rest, play, eat, and go on a whim is worth so many day-to-day inconveniences of van living.
- Sunshine and birthday parties 🥳
- Hoping everyone is having a lovely weekend. These tree necklaces are available in my shop now. And in case you missed it in my stories, save 10% on all orders in my web shop through Monday with code: MEMORIALDAY2019 Link in profile. ❤️
- Things don't always go as planned but when you have amazing friends they never go bad!
- truly living my best life rn
Top #pnwlife Posts
- Alexander’s Castle by Moonlight | Fort Worden
- - Just killing time 😃
- See you soon. So soon.