Latest #pnwkids Posts
- “Mom. We are pretty lucky to have lots of moms huh? Auntie Pizza, Auntie Ashlee, Brody’s mom, J, and Auntie D. We have lots! Like SO MANY. But I know you are my mom really.” - Mason 4 | A couple of weeks ago we traveled to see Auntie Pizza for a slumber party, and Kinley called her momma...a lot. It wasn’t just a one time slip. I love that Kinley just KNOWS. The word “village” gets overused, and I know it causes some eye-rolls, but my heart is so full knowing my kids are in good hands always. They are loved. They have no idea how fortunate they are to have all these “moms”, when some kids dream of just having one solid one. I don’t mind sharing my title, because I share it with some of my favorite people in the whole wide world. | Yes Mason, you + Kinley have a lot of incredible women in your lives. “Ya, and they have all of us too.” 😭😭😭 << this kid sometimes. .
#pnw #motherhoodbeforenoon #thisismotherhood #realmotherhood #bethevillage #bringbackthevillage #pnwkids #pnwfamily #pnwmom #realmotherhoodseries #thingsmykidssay #motherhoodlens #motherhoodisdarling #motherly #teammotherly #momlifeisthebestlife #bellingham #bellinghome #seattlelifestyle #seattlefamily #ferryrides #view #motherhoodvillage #unitedinmotherhood #uniteinmotherhood #honestmotherhood #wellwateredwomen #motherhoodunplugged #memoirsofmotherhood
- We have had a lot of serious talks in our family about what it means to be Eco Friendly and the one thing we feel like we have lagged on lately is our transportation. You may not know this but we lived completely car free for 3 years only using zip cars to get around on the weekends or special occasions.
We now own one car and The Super Heroes Dad uses public transportation to get to and from work. He also happens to work for a pretty important transit agency too. But we still feel like we could be better and do more. We looked at buying an electric car but that means nearly $800 a month for a car payment... that's crazy, right? •
So, today The Super Heroes downloaded the bus app and took the bus to swim lessons!
Did it take longer than the car? Yes.
Did it probably cost more than I would have spent on gas?
Did we do something good?
Did the kids have fun?
Do you Bike, Walk or use public transportation?
#ecofriendly #superheroes #awesome #oscarandadelie #adventuretravel #adventure #life #wunderlust #getoutside #explore #bestdayever #picoftheday #seattle #momlife #reduce #reuse #ecowarriors #zerowastelifestyle #earthday #ditchplastic #pnwkids
- We love our Hike it Baby adventures! One of the many places we visit each month is the Port of Kalama where we get to see boats, trains, planes, and explore the wonderful recreation area. Our family has a goal to get outside with our local branch once a month (it’s often times a lot more). >>——>> Join us on a hike soon! You can find the local HIB branch on Facebook @ Hike it Baby Cowlitz County >>——>> RRK has loaner carriers, will help fit your personal carrier, and has a limited supply of new carriers remaining in stock. DM RRK with any questions! #portofkalama #kalamawashington #hikingfamily #hikeitbabyfamily #pnwkids #outdoorfamilies #babycarrier #babywearing #hikewithus
- her beautiful smile - her sweet laughter - this girl who made me mama gives me all the joy in my world 💓 #aria_rayne
- If anyone has mastered the craft of balancing motherhood and a career they love (and worked for!) it’s this girl 👆🏻 @langstonnatalie
Our sunrise photo session at the @abbotsfordtulipfestival is up on my blog ✨🌷
- We’re soaking in the sun and sipping on this blueberry sage shrub today! 😎☀️
- It’s been almost a year since we moved to Seattle! 搬来🦐图快一年了。
- Something I never expected to say to my children, “save some broccoli for your brother.” 😳
- Kiddo says “this is the dinner I always wanted!” My weirdo kids love fresh green onions and celery but only if it’s sliced like this! 😂😍😁 #happymom #pnwkids #farmfood #momlife
- Eleanor’s preferred amount of pink.
- An essential piece of every Littles class is our “Hello Song”. 🎶 At the beginning of class, we come together in our circle time to welcome and celebrate each of our friends!
I love seeing how each kid introduces themselves differently. Whether they stand up, dance, be silly, or sit, seeing this form of self-expression is fun and special to witness! 🌟♥️
- S’mores make all the hassle worth it, among all 1000 other things that make it worth it
- Sometimes, the battle just isn’t worth it so your kid wears two different shoes to school.
Top #pnwkids Posts
- Sweet, salty-haired, sun kissed sisters! 💕
We checked out a new to us park this weekend and the girls had so much fun playing at the playground, catching little crabs down by the ocean and strolling along the pier! And big brother Ben had a blast wandering around the park playing Pokémon Go with his uncles! 😄
You might think, with my love of free play and the outdoors that I’m not a fan of technology but that’s not true! In fact I think technology is an important part of our lives and I can only see it becoming more and more important as my children grow up. So I figure I can either hide from it and try to protect my children from the downside of technology or I can embrace it and try to teach them how to navigate it appropriately. We often talk about the effects of too much screen time, how our brains need regular breaks from shows and games and how it’s important that we are seek out other interests as well! We’ve explored learning with coding and robotics and try to encourage the kids to understand the technology we use everyday. We’ve also recently been reading The Wild Robot books by Peter Brown which has been amazing for opening up discussion around nature and technology! 🌲🤖
How does your family navigate technology and manage screen time and video games?
- Oldest & youngest// today I went to the last field trip of my 10 year olds elementary school career and sent in the paperwork for pre-k registration for my 4 year old for next year. Someone hold me. One just starting school and one entering middle school 😭😭
- 1 rain storm, 2 lakes, 3 kids/mamas, a few meltdowns and so many snacks; 6.2 miles round trip and 1,220 ft of elevation gain all made for an incredible adventure to cross off hike 24/52. One of our favorite trails with some great friends!