Latest #pnwdiscovered Posts
- Don’t forget to take time to relax.
- “Sometimes you need to unplug and enjoy nature’s company”
- My man is finally home! Hoping to talk him into hitting some MTB trails with me this weekend.🤞🏼 #honeyimhome
- We’re talking about how #geologyrocks in Eastern Washington. Check out our story to learn about the channeled scablands! 🧗🏽♀️
- The poppies just keep on poppin'...
Top #pnwdiscovered Posts
- I’ll take my Tree Tuesday with extra moss please ✨
- When you're typing a caption on a crowded bus and feel like everyone is reading your screen...
- Tree Tuesday with a side of Mt. Hood sunrise glow! Last Monday, I finally got the chance to climb Mt. St. Helens. We left the trailhead at 4:30am and by the time we ascended above the tree line, this beautiful scene presented itself. I only brought my 24-70mm which didn’t provide nearly as much range as I would have liked, but with 45 megapixels, I was able to significantly crop the image and still have a sharp picture left over. —————————————————————
Shot Info: Nikon Z7 with 24-70mm NIKKOR f/4 Lens, ISO 800, 70mm, f/6.3, 1/50s, handheld, cropped significantly. Interested in purchasing one of my prints? You can find prints on my website - link in bio.
#wildernesstones #withmytamron #jaw_dropping_shots #earthfocus #cascadiaexplored #pnwparadise #visualsofearth #northwestcreatives #ig_color #pnwvisuals #jj_oregon #oregonexplored #pnwdiscovered #capturelandscapes #pnwisbeautiful #naturebrilliance #master_shots #upperleftusa #earthvisuals #nature_seekers #usinterior #ig_bliss #global_hotshotz #pnwonderland #naturerad #theoutbound #pnw
- You could scroll through Instagram and 9/10 times you would find another travel account, fitness girl, or motivational quote account.⠀
If you’re someone who REALLY wants to scale your Instagram, generate more leads for your biz, and make Instagram work FOR you…⠀
You will more than likely compare yourself to others and then try and COPY what they are doing! Maybe this will generate the results you want…⠀
But will it really??? Here is what I have found by doing this.⠀
You will never feel fulfilled from this. Growing your account quickly is great and all, but you’re missing out on the key strategies and tactics that will leave you with a tribe that just doesn’t care about you and will make you feel OUT OF INTEGRITY. This won’t work in the long run.⠀
You will end up being drowned out by all of the other noise out there. You will end up being the same as everyone else by following the tactics and strategies of all the other “guru’s” out there. Do you REALLY want to be a crappier version of someone else?!⠀
NO!!! WAKE UP!⠀
There is only one you and that is your superpower. ⠀
Doing the inner work on what makes YOU different and unique will be one of the most fulfilling journeys of discovery. Creating your personal brand will help you pave your own way in this already saturated market.⠀
If you are ready to build your Instagram foundations from the ground up, then check out my Masterclass on the 3 secrets to IG success in 2019. Doors are closing to The Influencer Lab May 29th. Don’t wait. Link in bio.
- Reminiscing on warm summer nights spent out here with a rad group of friends. Probably one of my favourite spots to just hangout. 😚
In Frame: @juliiathompson