Latest #pnw Posts
- Taking in that breathtaking first light over the mountains 🌄
- Now and Then. Hiking on an old railroad. Even cold hard steel can’t hold back nature. #history #pnw
- The place where you learn that time is just a construct.
- What I rely is on is my mind, for like the raven, I do not stand tall.
I’ve no feathers to fly or antlers to fight, nor do I glide like the orca trawls.
My eyes aren’t like the fox, iced and sure; as there’s no beast that boasts it all.
We must learn to be at one within our own skin before we can ever truly be whole.
You can not live in two worlds at once, for that will eventually break your soul.
- People my age are having babies and orchestrating actual maternity photoshoots, but for me, "thistle" do quite nicely. 🏜️🌵🏜️
- At the end of Diso there was still trash on the ground. We weren't even going to have a chance to pick of every piece, so we can't feel defeated. BUT, on day one alone we filled up SEVEN huge recycle bins to the brim and 60 BAGS OF TRASH. While we were out and around picking stuff up, we had so many people stop raging to help us, lead us to where more trash was, and go out of their way to help us in any way they could.
We were exchanging 10 pieces of trash for Conscious Dollars, and we had one girl get up to 450 Conscious Dollars by herself!!! A ridiculous amount of people were handing in enough trash to get their fair share of lanyards and reusable water bottles, and if they fell just short, they just shrugged it off with a "Oh well, I helped pick up and that's all that really matters." Walking past Wreckage at the end of the night there were bottles everywhere, but I stopped to take it in and realized that if I went and grabbed every single piece off of the floor, I'd only be able to fill one, maybe two of my recycling bins. I count that as a HUGE win.
If you had an amazing experience with Team Green, or heard people talking about it, please let me know!! The more we get people talking, the more we can branch out to other USC festivals, and the less trash we leave on this beautiful Earth. We're making a huge impact. I love you all. 🖤 #usc #uscevents #paradiso #paradisofestival #paradiso2019 #paradisofestival2019 #gorgeampitheater #pnw #pnwravers #teamgrewn #eco #ecowarriors
Top #pnw Posts
- Just one of the many incredible views that the Sunshine Coast Trail has to offer
- Don’t tread on Chief 🐍 I’m a little bummed the weather is cooling down for a bit this week. Classic PNW.
- 017/100 #100daysofgoshdiggitydang
This one's coming to you from Winthrop, WA. I've been going hunting with my pop there the past few years. Winthrop in the fall will completely steal your heart 💛🍁 Anyone else ever been there?