Latest #pmwintergridchallenge Posts
- I recently watched a @petermckinnon video with my hubby @ryanderouchie and he talked about bad habits. One of them being only shooting in ideal conditions.
It can be easy to get a incredible shot when the lighting is bang on and the sunset is casting magical light over our Canadian landscape. But what about when it’s dreary and overcast? Or freezing cold or raining?
So I went out on a wet, grey, gross day and snapped a few shots.. so far meh lol but it made me think of how to come up with interesting angles and create opportunities for interesting imagery etc. So while the pics may never see the light of day I had a great time learning and pushing myself!
- This was taken about a month ago in Mexico 🇲🇽. I was sitting in this hotel, not even thinking about pulling my camera out. I then looked up and saw this unreal symmetry going on in the building. I ran and grabbed my camera, looked up and took a few images. That moment really taught me that even in the small boring moments, there’s probably something to behold of the situation, all you have to do is look 👀 do you want a wallpaper of this shot? Lmk in the comments below and I’ll make it happen :)
- 1. You want reflections, we got em!
2. Oh you're into laneways huh, we got you covered baby!
3. Urban architecture, Easy!
This account is still relevant god dammit!
(If you know, you know)
- Photo credit to my partner and his natural talent of catching me in these moments of innocence, to connect with nature, and set aside my inhibitions and let myself go to just enjoy and truly be in the moment. Freedom to just be me is truly free-ing in itself.
- Have to walk across the street multiple times to get these shots
- I will never understand how it is humanly possible to voluntarily jump from such heights. Madness, but beautiful.
- You’re gonna want to swipe ➡️ on this bad boy 😍
- So glad we went on this trip even tho I was fully aware of the crazy weather ahead, and it was actually worse than expected 😂 thanks for the invitation @danilangedal , @swendsen , @andreassjohansen @an29jj 🙏 for the first time in my life I experienced so strong winds that I had to turn around, damn! Love feeling nature's raw power 😂👀