Latest #playhard Posts
- Team RWB fitness groups are going down all around the city! Check out our website and find a group close to you today!
- WORKING HARD | #hardworkpaysoff
A not-so glam, non-fitness post this one. Just a snap of me doing my coursework for my PT course, a little 'behind the scenes'. Currently I'm studying my personal training course alongside working full time in the city, I have a deadline of 1st July and lots of work to do in the meantime 🙃 not going to lie I have been going over that fact in my head and getting myself in mini panics that I wont get everything done, BUT WHERES THE POSITIVITY AT? Yes its going to be tough, and yes I will have to sacrifice my free time for the next month or so but when I've done it (affirming that with myself) it will feel so good and I'll be able to start taking on some clients and helping them to achieve their goals, woo! Is there something maybe you are working on that you think you're struggling to find the time for, or it feels overwhelming as it's new to you? If so - don't panic, don't doubt yourself, trust the process, and keep on pushing through. Hard work pays off and nothing worth having comes easy! Just for anyone who needed to read this.
😊 You - you've got this!
😊 Your comfort zone - get out of it!
😊 Your dreams - chase them!
Much love xx
#youvegotthis #chaseyourdreams #workhard #playhard #goals #PT #training #studying #study #studyhard #exams #coursework #bts #excited #nervous #allthefeels #dontpanic #allwillbeok #getoutyourcomfortzone #testyourself #takeachance #justdoit
- A couple months ago hiking Crack Canyon down in the San Rafael Swell Utah. Looking forward to so many adventures with my best most favorite adventure buddy Lon in the future.
Top #playhard Posts
- Y’all ever have those moments when you’re scrolling through social media and you see a post of someone saying, “I’ve been struggling with body image lately...” and you kind of want to punch them in the face, because YOU’RE thinking “bud you’re body looks perfect, and if you’re complaining about what YOU look like, what should I say about MY body?”
You been there? Ya feel me? 🙋🏾♀️💁🏽♂️🙋🏼♀️💁🏿♂️
Because I sure have. Maybe I’ve even made someone feel that way (obviously unintentionally).
When I have those moments, I have to remind myself of a few things:
1. Everyone. You. Me. Them. EVERYONE. Tends to be their own worst critic.
2. Just because someone else’s struggle looks different than yours doesn’t discredit how they feel.
3. It actually doesn’t matter. Like, at all. Not even a little bit. Maybe they have different goals than you do. They probably have a different build than you. Maybe their priorities are different, or the same, and that’s ALL OKAY. •
Bottom line, don’t let what anyone else posts dictate how YOU feel about YOUR body. You make your own goals, be proud of what you can accomplish, and celebrate how your unique body was formed, because you’re literally the only human in the universe who gets to be you. ❤️