Latest #plantsmakepeoplehappy Posts
- 🌱Ma bouture🌱
Un petit message en ce début de week-end pour te présenter mes dernières acquisitions en plantes 😍
Tu en pense quoi ?
- My succulent journey now has me experimenting with planting combinations. These two have been together for 3 months. The #echeveriaelegans is surrounded by #crassularadicans. The texture and colour contrast is striking.
- The magical fairy garden is back at No.8 Emporium. We’ve given the fairies a new home filled with herbs and edible flowers. Spot the tiny picnic happening in the forest ✨
- Begonia Maculata Wightii’s new iridescent leaf is just... 🥰 My 12MP camera doesn’t really do it justice though!
- Who would of thought this humble “weed” had such a wide range of amazing benefits - Never judge a book by its cover
- That first post that must contain it’s enthusiastic “hello world” and the very excitement of new beginnings. :)
- "Gözlemeeegg" diye girdiğim pazara, gözleme almayı unutup ortanca ve aloe vera alıp eve dönmeyi nasıl becerdim acaba 🤔 Ananız size saksı ve düzgün yer ayarlayacak da bir karnını doyurabileydi önce bebeklerim🤣 #plantladyisthenewcatlady #herbalwitch #greenwitch
Top #plantsmakepeoplehappy Posts
- Taking a little detour this morning to bring you one of my favorite new houseplants! This #dioonangustifolium is something I had been on the lookout for, thankfully @leafandspine (which is right down the street from me!!!) had some beautiful cycads at their last rare plant sale! I put her right next to my bed so I see her every morning 🥰
- Please help me my lovely plant friends! 💚
Is she Peace Lily or what? 🤔 However, she's such a beautiful and weird plant! 😂💚
- 3 day weekend and I am oh SO ready for it! Whether you’re headed to the lake or just relaxing at home this weekend...ENJOY! ☀️✌🏼
- Scenes from the new Pilea pop-up plant shop space showing our new range of pots and some of our favourite prayer plants! Each of our @bergspotter pots has been designed in Copenhagen and individually handcrafted in Italy.
We are open 10-5 today do pop in and say hello up at Number 16!
- Good morning all. Are we all looking forward to the long weekend!?! Today’s post was going to be a different one , however , a comment made on a post last night has altered my choice today for DAY 24- WINDOW. You all love the views I post , so rather than show a pic of my window I’m showing the view from it. My somewhat tenuous link for today is ‘to see inside’ so I wanted to tell you a little about me. As you all know we have been here for approx 3 years. We were, and still are, mesmerised with the view in our garden. I’ve tinkered with gardening in the past, but having a full time job and a family didn’t really afford me any time to do anything significant. We started here with a plant I liked and a few pots. It grew to a herb planter. No real vision or design, just gradually adding bits. Numerous pots and plants later, along with Mr D building and landscaping, we started to see the merging of our view and garden working together. I wanted it to blend as much as possible. About 2 years ago , a lady had seen what I had done and asked me if I would look at her garden as she was so impressed with what I had done at Millpool. I was delighted. I struggled to find work as a lecturer without leaving the island, because I don’t speak Welsh. I didn’t want to go back to commuting! So the garden I looked at wasn’t quite what I was expecting, it was enormous. Walled gardens, huge terraces, it was in fact a country estate garden. I was , to say the least , amazed to be asked if I would help her work on it. I am not a designer or horticulturist , I just learned along the way, like many of you are doing. This was a window of opportunity for me to do something I love for someone else. I took a leap and started doing a few gardens.I have a little business now with grand stunning gardens to little tiny ones with maybe a patch of grass and a border. I still don’t profess to be anything other than what I started with, like all of you, a plant and winging it! I’ve stumbled upon something I seem to be fairly good at and I do love it. So, you might ask, why the lengthy post Sharon ? Someone mentioned me as one of their guru’s.Overwhelmed ❤️ Have a fabulous day💞🌸🌿