Latest #pilotlife Posts
- We want to make you feel confident when in the air. As pilots ourselves, we enjoy getting to know you and learning more about your lifestyle, flying experience, aircraft, and what insurance coverage considerations are most important to you. From private, corporate, non-owners, to Fixed Based Operators and more – we cover it all. #aircraft #planes #insurance #insurancebroker #pilots #pilot #pilotlife
- 👉 @PelicanPilotTraining⠀⠀
Join our team!⠀⠀
⚫️Want to be a PILOT🚁🛩👩✈️👨🏽✈️? 🤝Student RECRUITERS and AGENTS are welcome to cooperation, let's work together!
👉Your dream is to be a pilot? 🛩🚁⠀⠀
👉You want to convert you license to FAA and work in the United States?🛩🚁⠀⠀
👉Looking for a place where to take your CFI course and work as a flight instructor😎🚁⠀⠀
👉We are the best place to do it👍
✈️ @PelicanPilotTraining ⠀
⚫️If you wish to become a pilot, convert your foreign license to FAA or just rent an aircraft for building your flight hours. Pelican Flight Training is your solution. We offer professional pilot programs, individual courses, great rental time building packages & instructor training to local and international students for both airplane and helicopter training. International students may have the opportunity to practice in the US to build the hours and improve professional skills as an FAA certified instructors. Contact us to get started on this new exciting career!!!
⚫️You are already ICAO Pilot, but you want also get FAA CPL/CFI and have a chance to built your hours practicing your Pilot and instructors skills in professional background in US? You are in right place, we know how to help you on this way to become a professional pilot! Contact us and make your step to the future.
#Pilot #WomanPilot #MEGAPLANE #Plane #Airplane #Aviation #Aircraft #✈️ #pilot #pilotlife #crewlife #family #aviationphotography #spotting #flightschool #crew #avión #aviación #самолет #пилот #miami #usa #captain #firstofficer #cockpit #school #instagramaviation #aviationdaily #avião
- Welcome to Lugano Airport!
- 3.6 solo hours in the books ⭐️ more to come tomorrow
- LEVEL FLIGHT 👨✈️👩✈️☝️🛩
The pitch attitude for level flight is first obtained by the pilot being properly seated, selecting a point toward the airplane’s nose as a reference, and then keeping that reference point in a fixed position relative to the natural horizon. The principles of attitude flying require that the reference point to the natural horizon position should be cross-checked against the flight instruments to determine if the pitch attitude is correct. If not, such as trending away from the desired altitude, the pitch attitude should be readjusted in relation to the natural horizon and then the flight instruments cross- checked to determine if altitude is now being corrected or maintained. .
🛩 🛩 🛩 🛩 🛩
Common errors in the performance of straight-and-level flight are ‼️:
• Forgetting the location of preselected reference points on subsequent flights.
• Attempting to establish or correct airplane attitude using flight instruments rather than the natural horizon.
• “Chasing” the flight instruments rather than adhering to the principles of attitude flying.
• Mechanically pushing or pulling on the flight controls rather than exerting accurate and smooth pressure to affect change.
• A tight palm grip on the flight controls resulting in a desensitized feeling of the hand and fingers, which results in overcontrolling the airplane.
• Attempting to use improper pitch and bank reference points on the airplane to establish attitude.
• Not scanning outside the cockpit to look for other aircraft traffic, weather and terrain influences, and not maintaining situational awareness. • Habitually flying with one wing low or maintaining directional control using only the rudder control.
• Failure to make timely and measured control inputs when deviations from straight-and-level flight are detected.
• Inadequate attention to sensory inputs in developing feel for the airplane.
- Not exactly as fancy as you might think, cause not everything that glitter is gold!! #airambulance
- Plane Crashes into power line in Brazil! No serious injuries! Don’t make this mistake. Keep your safe altitudes. Check for obstacles. Keep your eyes open and your right hand on the throttle. ...
Credits #infoaviacao 😮😱😢follow ✈️✈️✈️ #daretofly for interesting content and tag us @daretoflyfashion in your videos
Top #pilotlife Posts
- N650GX Gulfstream G650 (msn 6001) landing for the first time at Lugano Airport showing a great performance on short and narrow runway and steep approach. Welcome to LSZA!
- It’s Monday—the best day of the WEEK! 🤸🏻♀️ Who’s thrilled that the weekend is over? You are. Because you woke up craving to slay the day.
“You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the ocean in a drop.” — Rumi
This little trip was a flight to Newport Beach in Oregon. There was no one in sight for miles. Just my kind of beach life!