Latest #pilgrim Posts
- 트렌디한 마블링 패턴,
#필그림 만의 레트로 무드가 느껴지는
후프 이어링으로 만나보세요.
- #교회 #순례 #이웃 #자비 #하나님나라
#church #pilgrims #neighbor #mercy #kingdom
그 사람이 자기를 옳게 보이려고 예수께 여짜오되 그러면 내 이웃이 누구니이까
예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 어떤 사람이 예루살렘에서 여리고로 내려가다가 강도를 만나매 강도들이 그 옷을 벗기고 때려 거의 죽은 것을 버리고 갔더라
마침 한 제사장이 그 길로 내려가다가 그를 보고 피하여 지나가고
또 이와 같이 한 레위인도 그 곳에 이르러 그를 보고 피하여 지나가되
어떤 #사마리아_사람 은 여행하는 중 거기 이르러 그를 보고 불쌍히 여겨
가까이 가서 기름과 포도주를 그 상처에 붓고 싸매고 자기 짐승에 태워 주막으로 데리고 가서 돌보아 주니라 그 이튿날 그가 주막 주인에게 데나리온 둘을 내어 주며 이르되 이 사람을 돌보아 주라 비용이 더 들면 내가 돌아올 때에 갚으리라 하였으니
네 생각에는 이 세 사람 중에 누가 강도 만난 자의 #이웃 이 되겠느냐
이르되 #자비 를 베푼 자니이다
예수께서 이르시되 가서 너도 이와 같이 하라 하시니라 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, "And who is my neighbor?" ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In reply Jesus said: "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he fell into the hands of robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead.
A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side.
So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.
But a #Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two silver coins and gave them to the innkeeper. `Look after him, he said, `and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Which of these three do you think was a #neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?" The expert in the law replied, "The one who had #mercy on him." Jesus told him, "Go and do likewise." ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#pilgrim #pilgrims #pilgrimage
- #가나 #혼인잔치 #성지순례 #가나혼인잔치 #가나혼인잔치기념교회 #요2:1,11 #포도주 #첫번기적
#gana #ganawedding #wedding #ganachurch
#pilgrim #israel #pilgrimage #wine
1. On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus mother was there,
2. and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding.
3. When the wine was gone, Jesus mother said to him, "They have no more wine." 4. "Dear woman, why do you involve me?" Jesus replied. "My time has not yet come." 5. His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you." 6. Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.
7. Jesus said to the servants, "Fill the jars with water"; so they filled them to the brim.
8. Then he told them, "Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet." They did so,
9. and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside
10. and said, "Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now." 11. This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him.