Latest #pilatesfit Posts
- Thanks to @pilatestv for sharing one of my favorite home workouts for the abs!
I call this sequence X marks the spot.
✅ Begin lying in an X and lift up opposite arm to leg x 4.
👉 This is your base movement.
✅ From the X go to a Pilates open leg teaser and lower back down x 4.
👉 Repeat the X
✅ Start again in X and go to an open leg teaser into the open leg rocker and lower down. Repeat x 4.
👉 Repeat the X
✅ From the starting position roll up and rotate into the Pilates mat saw exercise. Roll back down and switch sides. Repeat x 4.
🔥🔥🔥 Your final set is one of everything x 4 🔹Cross leg lift 🔹Teaser 🔹Open leg rocker 🔹 Roll up to saw
👍♥️ I’d love to hear how it felt to do them all!
- Encontre algo que lhe de prazer e sempre terá um refúgio ♥️🤸🏽♀️ @inalepilates
(Continued from previous post)
Thank you to my ex, for your friendship and for being my No. 1 fan. Without your unconditional love and belief in EVERYTHING I want to do, I would have had a million self-limiting beliefs. I will ALWAYS love you!
Thank you to my family for putting up with my crazy lifestyle and for NOT judging me at any point during the last two years of my #weightlossjourney and #healthandwellness quest. Thank you for your undying love and support. I love you guys more than you know.
Thank you to all my friends, some of whom still can’t tell me the difference between Yoga and Pilates and still think that I am a yoga instructor, but that’s okay! I love you anyway! 🤣🤣🤣
Finally, a big thank you to my 12:30pm and 16:30pm #infernohotpilates students who came to my classes today @bikramyogalondon I hope you enjoyed the new 30/5 #tabata rounds! You guys worked so hard today, I almost felt guilty! •
I know your bodies will be sore tonight, but #trustme that fat will be melting off you in the next couple of day #afterburneffect #epoceffect and you’ll be #beachfit in record time!
I’ll be attending the @lululemonuk @lululemon #sweatlife #fitness festival next weekend. If you’ve not heard of it, do check it out at www.lululemon.co.uk
I went last year for the first time and it was so much fun! You can take so many different full-length classes! •
By the way, if you’ve not had a look at our upcoming retreat, why not treat yourself to a Fitness Weekend away in beautiful Padua (near Venice)? •
There’ll be one Yoga, one HIIT Pilates, one Photography workshop, one Life-Coaching event and 2 #vegan / #vegetarian meals per day for 4 days!
Check out the link in my Profile or go to www.icefirefit.com •
If Italy’s not your scene, then how about Madrid? •
My sweetie friend Angel is running two retreats next month in Madrid! •
Check out @yummyretreats for more details!
- Pups & Pilates Fundraiser! Please join us, Saturday June 22nd from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm, in hosting a fundraiser for @barkypines. Located in West Palm Beach, Barky Pines is a 501C3 non profit, no kill, rescue shelter. They are an animal rescue and sanctuary focused on saving those who would otherwise be euthanized and connecting these loving animals with their forever homes. They take in animals that have been abandoned, thrown away, lost, sick, hungry, abused, mistreated and left for dead. Their mission is not inexpensive and It’s all done daily using donations, grassroots fund-raising and their own money.
Elizabeth Accomando, co-founder, Director, Treasurer and VP, will be at the event with a furry friend mascot!
We will be having 5 classes this day, all will be free to attend with a suggested $20 donation. Members will book into classes as they normally would and provided with an extra credit once their attendance is confirmed the day of.
Anyone who is new to studio will be simply call, text 5612081233 or email email@example.com (using the subject line: Pups & Pilates) to save a spot in class. In order to attend class, please be sure to save your spot prior, bring toe or grip socks and water bottle. Anyone wishing to join the studio that day will receive one week free AND zero enrollment ($110 savings!) Light refreshments and raffle prizes will be provided during the event. Each class size is limited to 12 participants.
Anyone who cannot attend the event can still donate by going to: http://www.barkypinesanimalrescue.com/donate-now/ or donate supplies. Please ask the front desk for a list of the supplies needed!
Link to Facebook page in our bio. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #rescue #rescuedogs #barkypines #fundraiser #health #pilates #pilatesreformer #dopilatesdolife #workout #fitness #motivation #pilatesbody #pilateslife #pilatesworkout #pilatesstrong #exercise #pilatesfit #pilatesinspiration #inspiration #selfcare #cardio #reformer #pilateslovers #pilatesmat #pilatesinstructor #pilatesteacher #pilatescommunity #donate #animals
- Ainda tem quem considere o Pilates uma modalidade “fraca” ou “leve”. O interessante é que o método propõe o controle corporal e o equilíbrio entre corpo e mente. Cada vez mais homens adeptos ao método, então venha você também, agende sua aula .
#pilatesparatodos #pilatesparahomens #pilates
- Nas aulas de Pilates os princípios sempre estará presente 🤸🤸🤸
- Sometimes you have to look at life differently.
Try life out at C2 Body, our introductory packages are affordable, fun, educational and worth every penny.
Link in bio for more information!
Look at like differently, through Pilates.
Top #pilatesfit Posts
- Pilates Contemporâneo?! Sim!! Amo e aplico em minhas aulas. Como já ouvi de Lolita San Miguel - discípula do grande Joe Pilates: “Se o mesmo estivesse vivo, será que o método não estaria evoluído?!”
Sou fisioterapeuta de formação, tenho entendimento músculo-esquelético, biomecânico e a base de tudo que aprendi nos 5 anos de faculdade, e mais tantos outros de cursos foi o MOVIMENTO!
Aplicar a cinesioterapia para reabilitar uma função deficiente, utilizar o repertório do Pilates Clássico ou até mesmo movimentos que “não são pilates clássico” para chegar ao objetivo traçado!
O que precisamos é ter critério, bom senso e responsabilidade!
Beijos e “Shallow now”! ☺️😘