Latest #pigsofinstagram Posts
- 🐷 Masyn loves chocolate pig time!
So an early Easter egg hunt was in order, we only managed pictures of his last egg...he beat us to the rest! 😂
- These are all the piggy babes currently in my care. We have one amazing woman coming out to visit with Brutus and Albie to see who she clicks with most. That lucky pig will have three other piggy siblings, freedom to go in and out as they please, endless fresh foods, and a loving, doting, caring mom.
After the return of Albie and Hamlet I made a promise to Hamlet specifically he would never leave me again. For those that don't know his story, he's been in and out of my care multiple times. He was my third pig after getting Pig Pig May 25th 2016, Tuggy February 10th 2017, and him April 8th 2017. Shortly after the city cited me. He went to foster care until we got our crap in order to house hunt. Found a rental in October 2017 that quickly went to shit because the landlord was a scam artist. Tried to keep him, but he wasn't thrilled with being kept inside, hidden. He found an amazing home on 10 acres December 2017 that promised if we found a house I was welcome to have him back. When we bought our house in June 2018 he came home. There's only so many times a pig can leave before they become emotionally distant.
Gatsby is still here, ready to get to the growing grass and fill his belly to exploding proportions. There's no exact timeframe for his departure to return to his family and that's perfectly fine! I kinda love the grumpy guss.
Bentley and Monty are our only littles and it's really nice having my house back lol. #piggyinstagram #pigsofinstagram #pigmom #minipigsofinstagram #pigsofig
- This is what happens when you get behind on posts. You have so many pictures, events, and happenings you don't know where to start. I'll try to keep it in order. ****
After we welcomed Petey into our home we got him a brother knowing he couldn't be alone. Pigs and goats are both herd animals and would prefer a friend of their own kind over another species in most cases. #goatsofinstagram #babygoats #kidsofinstagram #goatkids #goats #goatsquad #goatsofig ****
Scarlett and Baby Bean both returned from the original homes I had found. I paid for both their spays, let them heal, and found them new homes. Baby Bean is with a friend only 6 minutes from my home. Scarlett is with a family who has an older pig. Their homes are amazing and if I hadn't found the home for Baby Bean I did, she would be here permanently. #pigletsofinstagram #babypigs #piggyinstagram #adoptdontshop #piggybabes ****
Molly began to limp in late February. We got her into our regular vet on March 5th. We got xrays done (pictured) March 22nd. Consulted with three different vets by March 28th. She went in for her amputation April 11th. There had been a fracture near her growth plate and her patella was no where near the proper location. She will have her sutures removed April 29th and after that she'll be done with health stuff for a few months until she goes in for her spay. #tripoddog #legamputee #threelegs
Hamlet and Albie came home. I asked for an update and was horrified to find out a home that I trusted had been over feeding them. Instead of the instructed amount of 2 cups a day she was feeding 2 quarts of pig feed anytime their bowls were empty. She recieved Albie December 31st and Hamlet January 7th. I got them back in March. They are now on a strict diet, will require joint supplements because they're at risk of arthritis, and this summer I'll have to keep a close eye on the both of them because they're at risk of heart failure. #weightlossjourney #pigsaspets #minipigsaspets #petpigs #minipigsofinstagram #pigsofinstagram ****
Monty was my Valentine's Day gift. He is a Kune Kune pig. He was born in December 2018. That is the most recent picture of him.
- Everyone say hello to our newest baby! He's been in our home for 2 weeks now. He has trained himself to use the doggie door and basically potty trained himself as well. He sits for treats and meals.😍🐷 He's a super chill guy who's hobbies include eating, napping, sunning 😎, cuddling, receiving belly rubs and ear scratches. We are working on dips in the kiddie pool.
#Leonardthepig #piggies #pigmom #adoptdontshop #potbellypig #pigsofinstagram #spoiled
- Oreo welcomed her 2nd litter with 11 piglets on 4/17. She was born right here on the farm and is a Charlotte (1/2 Yorkshire, Tamworth, Hampshire, GOS mix) X Eeyore (Purebred Large Black Hog). We know they all *look* 👀 like Hampshire’s, but they just got lucky on having Momma’s stripes. Kingston our PB LBH who hails from @greenerdaysfarm is the daddy. These little guys are 3/4 Large Black Hog with a great heritage mix that grows fast and has a fantastic temperament. We loved Oreo so much that we traded so we could keep her! PM to reserve spring piglets. We have a limited amount of breeding stock available as well from this litter only. #pastureraised #heritagehogs #babybacon #smallfarm #farmlife #stewartfarmnh #lockehavenliving #LockehavenX #piglets #piglet #pigs #pigsofinstagram