Latest #pier Posts
“capturing the m͟o͟m͟e͟n͟t͟.”
the camera in your hands.
it all starts from there.
- http://ow.ly/alID30onscS: Weekend/Family program: Reinforce every member of your family against any eventuality. Parents and Kids train separately next door. While our able staff trains parents, kids get anti-kidnapping, anti-bully, Tae Kwon Do, breaking boards, watch alligators, water park. Parents learn Anti-kidnap, Anti-Rape, Anti-Execution poses, Hand to hand combat, learn to fire weapons, beach sunsets, playtime, etc! Book your slot email@example.com #bookings #golf #parks #family #familytime #handtohandcombat #kids #kids time #funweekend #learn #posing #antibullying #com #suite #beaches #saving #florida #california #travel #snow #sunshine #taekwondo #training #sunset #pier #swimming #bookings #vacation #luxurytravel #holiday
- O que realmente importa não tem preço! Não é plausível, nem palpável. As vezes é invisível, e talvez um tanto quanto inaplicável! (Aroldo Arantes)✨🌷
📞Nossa agenda de abril e maio está aberta!
Entre em contato conosco para agendarmos a sua #pierexperience ❤
- Sometimes you feel tired, you feel weak
And when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give up
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want
#tbt🌊 #socal #don’tquit #motivation #pier
- What you can see is a child standing at the end of a pier. What you can’t see is her mother who has already jumped into the sea convincing her daughter to do the same. I can distinctly remember such moments as a child. Many of the choices were purely physical in nature, and were simply made by taking a quick visual inventory of the situation and ‘jumping in.’ As time wore on however most of these choices became an inside job taking into consideration transgressions that had come before and the implications of what would come next. It’s funny all this talk about being in the moment and learning how to get there. Thousands of workshops later and millions spent on meditation classes and cleanses we are still trying to get there. Truth is we might just have to unlearn what took us out of -being there- in the first place. We were all there as kids and have been trying to find our way back ever since. Maybe the secret is to go play dodgeball or tag, perhaps jump on the next set of monkey bars you see. Perhaps the smell of grass, mud, and sweat will come rushing back, taking us back to the place if you fell down you just got up. Before the place where when you fell down you looked around to see who was watching. When I was about 8 years old, a kind elderly man once said to me , “I have forgotten more than you will ever know.” He was a content person, who enjoyed his garden and cooking. Now that I look back on it, I think he may have been playing in the garden and kitchen. Perhaps what he had forgotten in life is what gave him life. #pier #water #australia #travel #childhoodmemories #childhood #decisions
- Forney just received a shipment of supplies by sea.
- 🎈Huntington Beach Pier~ still sooo nervous flying .... 🚁 ✈️ 😬 but, I took this today. So much to learn .....
- If you need to find me I’ll be at sea🌞