Latest #pibble Posts
- Skyping with mom: First night in our new home edition 😁
- I’m not sleepy I promise🐶💕🙈
- @zombiethepitty tagged us to post 15 facts about me!
1. My full name is Willow Bee Kieler
2. I'm a service dog
3. @aj_kieler is my handler and I'm his furbaby
4. I'm 8 years old
5. My birthday is valentines day
6. I love to roll in the grass
7. I'm scared of ocean waves but I still try to play in them anyway
8. Butt scratches are life!!!
9. Sometimes I lick random things once and then look away (like the wall or the couch)
10. Love to use hallways to scratch my butt for me
11. I wink a lot and my humans keep a list of things I wink at. Left eye wink is for food and right eye for attention
12. If my human is mad I absolutely must give him kisses until he is in a better mood
13. I bark a lot and I like to talk back
14. Everybody loves my kisses no matter how bad my breath stinks
15. I'm so adorable everybody spoils me! I have 2 whole drawers filled with bandanas and leashes.
We tag @chinchilla_ass @theadventuresof_hb
- Henlo...i needs more of the cold tasty cups please.
- 💗💗💗 #Repost @christianshenouda with @get_repost
My girl Luna enjoyed getting lots of treats during our photoshoot, but now she needs someone to drive her home🙏🏽💛🐕
🎶Drive You Home @garbage
Luna wants to be your moon! This bright and shiny 2 year old, 51 lbs. girl has such a fun and friendly personality once she knows you are a friend. She’s confused about why she’s in a shelter kennel, which has made her quite scared and timid since she arrived with her friend Tray ( #A1856076) after they were surrendered on 5/3/19 when their previous person was experiencing landlord issues. Luna and Tray’s previous family reported that they were housebroken, and friendly with company and children. Miss Luna here has really come out of her shell here at the shelter with the help of experienced and patient volunteers. She’s a tail wagging bundle of happiness when she gets to play with Tray in the yard, and has the best time prancing around with her trusted volunteer friends! She loves being pet, too! Luna is such a sweet and playful spirit, who deserves the person who will take the time to show her once again that she belongs and is safe and loved. Come meet Luna (and Tray!), and light up your life today! 🌙💖
‼️Red Alert/ Urgent- please share, tag, message us to meet her!
All North Central animals come spayed/neutered, microchipped and current on all their shots (including rabies). North Central LA City shelter; 3201 Lacy St., Los Angeles, CA; 213-485-5767.
#adoptme #rescueme #takemehome #happydoghappylife #urgentdog #bondedpair #pibble #earsfordays #savealifeadopt #foreverhomewanted #adoptlove #adoptashelterdog #losangeles #laanimalservices #sharemystory #Luna #pitbullsofinstagram
Top #pibble Posts
- We had a Star Wars theme at doggie daycare today. 😂 I highly recommend skipping on over there for to see a bunch of different takes on Princess Leia. You won’t regret it. 🙌🏼 (📸: @shihisthebest)
- #leveragelove is coming back soon!
I’ll never forget the way Luigi looked at me from the front seat of my car as I drove him home from the mobile pet adoption. There was a glint in his eye. A gratefulness. A recognition that I would take care of him and he would take care of me. At the time, neither of us knew how much that would entail. I didn’t know when I got him that when he got scared he chose fight over flight and the first (and only) instance was with my parents beloved golden retriever. It was terrifying. I also didn’t know that he’d get the growls with some of my best friends when he was uncomfortable. But I’ve learned to speak up for him and protect him and respect his boundaries. What He didn’t know was that I was moving into one of the biggest moments of upheaval and emotional volatility in my life and that I’d be carting him cross country from always sunny SoCal to 4 seasons in a day Chicago for a fresh start. But he’s been the best companion through it all. He doesn’t hold anything against me. He’s always got my back. And he’s always ready with a kiss and a cuddle. He loves me when I’m having trouble doing it for myself. When I think about how he spent a month in a kill shelter and who knows how long on the streets before we met I get choked up. I’m the one with the grateful glint in my eye now. Grateful to Luigi, grateful to God, and grateful to myself and everyone who’s supported us along the way. Thank you 🙏🏼❤️👦🏻🐶 @rescuestrongco @poseidonbrewingco #leveragelove
#adoptdontshop #rescuedog #dog #mansbestfriend #shelterdog #poundpup #rescuestrong #whorescuedwho #pibble #pitmix #browneyes #instadog #dogsofinsta #grateful #thankful #love
- Bought a new car a few weeks ago because my old Impreza wasn’t cutting it anymore. You may think we got it for the baby, but you’d be wrong. We totes got this one for Brutus! So he can have the whole back to himself. He obviously made himself right at home. (And he’s strapped in with a seatbelt, cause safety first!). Stay cool this weekend, kids, and watch your pets and babies in the heat! 😎
- Still workin on that summer bod 💪