Latest #philosophy Posts
- From the four basic principles of the DM, Stalin also derived four consequences for the practical activity of the Party of the Proletariat and attributed them a tremendous significance based on the "extension of the guiding principles". The consequences in this context relate to the study of social life (sociology), the history of society (history), and the activities of party organs (politics and strategy). Starting with the first principle of the DM, which states that no part of all worldly phenomena may be viewed in isolation, this also applies to every social order and movement of the past and today. This means that phenomena are generally brought about by conditions; for example, the condition of a strike concerning a low wage, with which one cannot finance one's livelihood, is precisely this.
Stalin recognized that political institutions are dependent on a "people's spirit" with sensitivity and thus already took up the 19th and 18th century view of human history, which consciously opposed the absolutisation of an ever justifiable social order.
Instead, the focus should be on the insight that "everything [...] depends on conditions, place and time". Likewise, this feature plays an important role in the analysis of history, in order to maintain a systematic approach and to explain events through conditions. A researching historian should draw the conclusion from this that his research should focus on the search for demands, conditions and social orders in which to interpret any event better than when the past is printed in books without the intervention of scientific effort.
The next essay deals with the consequences of the DM's 2nd main feature on politics and society.
- „Tagträumer oder Schlaf-Versäumer? Nachtdenker oder Tag-Verschenker? Wie einfach es wäre, weder dies, noch das zu sein. Doch würden mir meine Träume fehlen, ich, ohne meine Gedanken still stehen. Die Nacht wär mir öde, der Tag mir zu blöde. Also liege ich nachts wach und denke an den morgigen Tag. Um morgen am Tag davon zu träumen wie ich gestern Nacht wach lag. Ich bin eben nicht einfach, sondern dies und das.“
„Daydreamer or sleep-doer? Night thinker or day-shaker? How easy it would be to be neither this nor that. But I would miss my dreams, I stand still without my thoughts. The night would be boring for me, the day too stupid. So I lie awake at night and think about tomorrow. To dream about it tomorrow morning as I lay awake last night. I'm not easy, just this and that.“
- Do you know the definition of insanity..? 🤔🤔🤔
- 🌸Always in our own society🌸All that is akin to me in nature and history speaks to me, praises me, urges me forward and comforts me: other things are unheard by me, or immediately forgotten. We are only in our own society always. ~ #nietzsche #philosophy #flowers #positivevibes #discernment
by trees at its far ending,
as is the way in moral tales:
whether trees as trees actually,
for their shadow and what
inside of it
hides, threatens, calls to;
or as ever-wavering conscience,
cloaked now, and called Chorus;
or, between these, whatever
falls upon the rippling and measurable,
but none to measure it, thin
fabric of “this stands for.”
#poem #poetry #poemsofinstagram #poets #poetrycommunity #poetryofinstagram #words #symbols #meaning #selfawareness #selflove #selfdiscipline #selfresponsibility #wisdom #mentalhealth #philosophy #spiritualpoetry
#art #artwork by @cenkdemirguc
- Realizzare la foto di un sogno?💭
- The quality of being. There is a light and a power behind all the world of matter. While hidden to the look of the modern man it nonetheless speaks and acts and affirms itself constantly.. There is a radiant core within every organism, a spirit, an intelligence within every natural phenomenon.. There is even an energy emanating from the spirit of every thought, every idea.. every feeling, every emotion. Look around you, appreciate and listen to the spirits, realize your place and friendship among them, shine freely in communion with all creation. Thank you :) I love you*