Latest #perspective Posts
- When we are isolated is where the personal growth happens. Through our experiences. Some great and others not so great. Nevertheless, know without a shadow of a doubt, your turning out beautifully ❤️ #perspective #introspect #evolve
- Il sentiero simbolo di #percorsicreativi
Forza di volontà, idee💡 e il desiderio ardente di raggiungere un obiettivo.
Armata di pazienza, desiderio, passione e volontà per cominciare un nuovo cammino, intraprendere una nuova strada.
- A goal without a plan is just a wish🔮
I have many goals for 2019 and beyond. One that is constantly on my mind is money. -
I have this goal of how much money I want to create so that I can achieve this lavish lifestyle I have envisioned in my mind for years.
But I really want to create this income because of the financial freedom it will allow me to have, so that I can give more of my time to things that make me joyful and matter to me.
I received a message yesterday that sometimes we have things placed in our lives, or giving to us not because they are FOR us, but because we are meant to be the conduit of that thing. Generously passing it although to those who truly NEED it. Give with a generos mindset and it likely comes back around 10x when YOU need it most. Happy Monday!💪🏼
- ISS stunning aurora view captured by astronaut Jeff Williams 🌌
• • • • • •
Is there a pot of gold at the end of a green aurora? We're not sure, but these dancing green lights provide a spectacular view that's perfect for the #StPatricksDay holiday. 🍀
This stunning aurora was captured by one of our @NASAastronauts, Jeff Williams, during his 2016 mission on the International Space Station (@ISS). #FlashingLights #NASA #SeeingGreen
- Paphos, chipre 🇨🇾 pais 35🌍✈️ de cada viaje aprendes algo nuevo, y yo siempre me quedo con algo bueno😍✈️🤗 la vida viajando sabe mejor 🙏🌍 #worldbyhamza1