Latest #personality Posts
- Lesson learned. Learned in a hard way also.
- No better way to highlight your personality - stand out with what you stand in 🧦 #endur #yougotthis
- On The Road to Mama Rose: out of respect for my older brother I will refer to him as Jerome in these notes. In private Jerome and I often refer to Rose as Livia Soprano for reasons obvious to us. Her behaviors have become even more twisted as time moves forward, her tone of voice is often like listening to knives and bullets slashing out in bitter expectation, rage and demand. (Not an age thing)
This is especially true when it comes to conversations “at” Jerome. For the moment I am off the hit list but our standings never last that long. Except for our younger brother who lives in eternal glow.
This year it is down to just her and I for Easter, a result of cause not invitation. A life built on assumption, accusations, bitterness, and gossip often in the name of “God” and a refusal to mend fences. Has led to holidays sitting one on one with void of two of three children. No other family, no grandchildren at her side although they live nearby they will be elsewhere.
I don’t think she even registers how impactful her actions in life have been. No accountability, distorted mirrors, constant prayer to clear the dogs of “sin” perceived rather than ownership and action.
My encouragement is we can all live joyful lives at any turn. We can mend at any bend, I am grateful for how much I continue to learn from her. Yet ache for a life lived in needless suffering. Admittedly there have been times where I have been angry that I and my brothers learned SO MANY bad behaviors I also celebrate OUR courage to live bigger and bolder lives.
I know many share whack situations, I am Grateful to resurrect one more time my own determination to live a fuller more truthful life. Happy Easter My Pets! LIVE Boldly #easter #family #liveyourtruth #forgiveness #mybrotherrocks #elevate #expand #enhance #stretch #grow #personality #urbanarrowhead #springshoes #wingtips #mom
- I would totally choose Emma! Who would you pick?
- Я стараюсь растить в себе силу, #самодостаточность, устойчивость, чтобы не опираться на собственные комплексы, как на костыль, и не провоцировать их в других. Для меня важно быть автономным человеком, который сам производит #счастье, видит широко и чувствует глубко. И если кто- то разделяет со мной этот #путь или часть пути и получается совместное "хорошо" , я очень рада. I ' m glad if a #person shares my way or part of my way of getting self- sufficient , #autonomic, stable, & happy. #жизнь #путьксебе #путь #рост #счастливыйчеловек #личность #портрет #характер #лук #лицо #personality #life #myway #look #face #eyewear #happiness #growth #self #character #portrait