Latest #personalinjury Posts
- Over 100,000 speeding tickets are given every day in the United States. #gaticketlaw
- After a truck wreck, it may be tempting to post on social media, but don't do it! Listen to 1-800-Truck-Wreck's Amy Witherite explain why to @FrankSki.
- We're all about spreading the love to our community, our clients and our employees. We are proud to partner with @DeDeinthemorning and @K104fm throughout the year to take care of our community!
- Ahhhhh. I was pretty irritable this morning. Somehow #yoga fixes that
Then there is this delightful experience at @cafefredpenrith
- It is very common for people to not feel any immediate signs of injury after an accident. However, is very important to seek medical attention immediately because many types of injuries manifest themselves over time. There are 6 delayed accident symptoms you shouldn't ignore:
2. Neck and shoulder pain
3. Abdominal pain
4. Back pain
5. Numbness and bruising
6. Emotional distress.
Even if it has been hours or days after your accident and you don’t believe that your symptoms are related to your accident you should still consider seeking advice from a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
- Nevada Accident Assist is your Personal Assistant for all injuries.
Have you been in an accident? Call NAA today, our personal assistants are standing by to help you through this process.
They will place you in the hands of only the best Doctors in Reno.
Call or visit us online!
- Thanks to one of our awesome followers for sharing this picture, we hope those involved in this accident are doing okay! In Phoenix, incidents like these happen daily. If you're involved in an accident and are wondering what to do next, just look to the #RafiSigns. 😎 👊🏽 Give us a call! 📞 #rafilawgroup
- One of the things I truly love about my job is that I can practice ANYWHERE as long as I have a phone and a good wi-fi connection.
You'll oftentimes find me in a coffee shop across the nation or around the world thinking of new ways to be of service--and it's always more fun fully caffeinated and with a view. Sometimes my best ideas flourish when I’m so far removed from the everyday life of lawyering and can see things from a different perspective.
Where do you find inspiration?
- Medical Malpractice
People are unfortunately injured frequently as a result of negligent treatment by a doctor’s office, clinic, hospital, nursing home, rehabilitation center, or even advice, diagnoses or treatment given over a telephone. While most of us like our doctors and have great respect for them, an astonishing number of serious injuries, and even deaths, are caused by mistakes made by physicians and other health care providers leading to a possible claim for medical malpractice.
What we are talking about when we refer to medical or dental malpractice is not just a result that we are not happy about, or even a bad result. There are risks inherent in all treatments or procedures by a doctor that we accept. For those results there may be no right to make a claim. You may, however, make a claim for injures or bad results when a doctor, hospital or other health care professional makes a mistake. Mistakes which are caused by the provider’s negligence and result in further problems, such as injury or death, are compensable through a medical or dental malpractice claim.
If you or a loved one have had a medical procedure that resulted in a worsening of your condition, failure to better your condition or more horribly, death, you should contact us at Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP and schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable lawyers to find out if a medial malpractice claim is warranted. You should not delay in doing so because there is a strict time limit within which a medical malpractice lawsuit must be brought. If you delay in calling us, you may lose the right to sue for your damages or loss.
Contact Us At:
Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP
57 N Country Rd,
East Setauket, NY 11733
#law #personalinjury #criminallaw #employmentlaw #willandestates #corporatelaw
- Get a feel for the e-scooter before riding with busy traffic.
Top #personalinjury Posts
- Whatever it takes 😅💪🏼
- To determine whether you should accept a personal injury settlement or file a lawsuit, it is best to first understand the litigation process.
First, when it comes to most personal injury cases, your personal injury attorney will probably not be negotiating directly with the person responsible for your accident. Rather, he or she will probably be communicating with an insurance company representative or a defense lawyer.
This is because when it comes to auto accidents, slip-and-fall cases and other common types of personal injury cases, those who may be at fault for the injury have insurance coverage. In such situations, it is usually the insurance company that is obligated to pay for the injuries.
The first step your attorney will take in a personal injury case is to send a demand letter to the opposing party. The letter will outline your case. This outline will include a description of your injuries, details about the accident, and why you and your attorney believe it is the fault of the insured. It will then list a settlement amount.
The opposing party will then usually respond with a counteroffer. This personal injury settlement offer will be lower than the initial amount. These negotiations will continue until there is an agreed-upon settlement amount. If there is no agreed-upon settlement amount, then you and your attorney may file a formal lawsuit against the party you believe to be responsible for paying for the injury. #garberlegal
- 👉 Sciatica Facts 👈
1️⃣ Sciatica is nerve pain from irritation of the sciatic nerve.
2️⃣ The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body.
3️⃣ The sciatic nerve begins from nerve roots in the spinal cord in the low back and extends through the buttock area to send nerve endings down the lower limb.
4️⃣Sciatica symptoms include pain that people typically feel from the low back to behind the thigh and radiating down below the knee.
5️⃣ Treatments for sciatica depend on the underlying cause and the severity of the pain.
➡️ Send me a direct message if you want to try a natural method to treat Sciatica.
📌 Best part is you can do this from the comfort of your home.
Stay strong 💪