Latest #performer Posts
- it ain’t serving you no more.
don’t hate yourself for waking up.
live your life, be genuine.
watch it all add up.
fear kills dreams
weighs you down and keeps you stuck.
so glad I decided.
i’m still gonna f*^%#+g show up.
- Just left Fairview, now playing at the Theatre for a New Audience in Brooklyn. It is exactly what theatre should be, a stunning rebuke to the notion that theatre should not be uncomfortable. I cannot adequately express my thoughts because my thoughts are uncontrollably extended in every good direction. Please, if you get a chance, go see this remarkable play, the 2019 Pulitzer winner. It was announced today it's been extended through August 11.
Jackie Sibblies Drury is the playwright for our times and this play is the gut punch we need to feel.
- Today, I had an amazing experience.
I got to work with @itsjeyson and @styledbycohen through my new agency as of this summer, @kimdawsonagency
This is my first Kim Dawson experience and it did not disappoint. The looks were on point, the lighting was there, and I had my best foot forward on as many pictures as I could.
I'm not amazing but I feel really proud of where these steps have taken me. I even remember when my mom said she prayed I wouldn't be a model. But here I am, and she is really proud of me and she's been my biggest supporter this past year or two.
All in all, I'm excited for the future, and I can't wait to shars it with you all!
Model: Me! (@therealtomland)
- I did my first ever professional #magic show today! Thank you @johnnywumagic for the opportunity! I can’t wait to grow more and become an even better magician! @teamwumagic all the way!
- My students are simply amazing 💕 They absolutely rocked the stage at our studio concert yesterday! What a privilege it is to teach so many amazing people; they are each talented in a variety of ways, and watching their voices grow both musically and personally is humbling. I can’t believe how blessed I am to be their teacher. 🎶 .
Head over to @gabriellestudioofmusic to check out one of the most exciting studios in St. Charles County!
Top #performer Posts
- I gotta say, I am SO insanely lucky to have the family that I do.✨☺️
- I had a blast performing yesterday at the Ladybug Festival. I’m so grateful for this opportunity. Thank you so much for having me! @theladybugfestival ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A msg for your Saturday: After my performance a few weeks ago, this young lady asked me a question. “How did you get to where you are”? Honestly, the question threw me for a loop bc in my mind, I feel like I’m not doing enough. I want to be doing big shows, long tours, magazine spreads...you name it. I crave being so busy that I can’t sleep (weird to say, I know lol). So, sometimes I get down bc I’m not there yet. But, her question brought things into perspective for me. I remembered that a few years ago, I wouldn’t even step foot on a stage because of ONE traumatic performance. I remembered that I have more gigs now than I’ve ever had. I have more support now than I’ve ever had. I’ve made A LOT of progress. But, I had somehow overlooked that by wanting more. I realized I’ve been ungrateful. I’ve been caught up in the should’s and if’s, rather than the now. Right now, I am where I’m supposed to be. I said all of this to remind you guys that the one thing you complain about could be something someone else is praying for. Everything happens in its own time. We just have to be patient. And that’s a word mostly for me 🧡