Latest #peppercorn Posts
- Some people are afraid of choosing darker colors😱, but they can create a bold yet relaxing environment. This “Peppercorn” color is a great example!
Are you more of a fan of darker or lighter shades?🤔
- Peppercorn Brie Style
This decadently creamy cashew cheese is sure to tantalize your tastebuds. Plant based has never tasted so good. Word of warning to those sensitive to spice, these peppercorns might give a little kick in your mouth, but what a delicious kick! 🖤
#vegan #vegansofig #collaboration #notsponsored
- An in-process idea. I've had some Selim Pepper from a friend I've been itching to use, and I put together a strawberry shrub just to highlight it. It's not there yet, as I'm likely going to make a tincture of the pepper and roast some of the Pepercorn for garnish. (Current drink uses grated peppercorn which is far softer in taste)
2oz strawberry / aged balsamic shrub
2oz @drinkhighwest campfire bourbon
Shake on ice, strain into coupe, garnish with grated Selim Pepper.
Shrub stuff is in #jakocheers 🍸
- Even better than the last 😏 Steak (again) w/ onions, caesar salad, brussel sprouts w/ parm & garlic bread. Safe to say supper was a huge hit tonight 😌 #wifeme
- Add a pop of color and flavor to to your dishes this summer with pink #peppercorn. This sweet and bold spice will be sure to pack a punch to your sauces, salads and fries. You can ground them up or sprinkle them whole. 💕
- Would you *bok* at this spicy Szechuan fish or *dive* right in? 🌶🐟🔥🥬
- New Peppercorn Beef! Slow cooked, peppercorn rubbed beef served atop mushroom risotto. High protein, moderate fat, and moderate carb: effective post workout meal for cardio or resistance training.
Top #peppercorn Posts
- Sesame Peppercorn Ahi Tuna Steaks is where it’s at 🐟 with snap peas, avocado and white rice which can be subbed for cauliflower rice if you’re looking to keep it low carb. To make these tasty tuna steaks:
2 (2) inch thick Ahi tuna steaks.
1/2 cup white sesame seeds.
2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns.
1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
1 tablespoon avocado oil.
Place peppercorns into a small resealable bag and place on counter. Take a rolling pin or bottom of a glass and roughly crush the peppercorns. Place crushed pepper corns in a shallow bowl with the sesame seeds and sea salt and combine. Fully coat all sides of each tuna steak with the peppercorn mixture. Heat oil in medium skillet on medium high heat. Pan sear each side of the tuna for 3-4 minutes on each side leaving the middle part of the tuna pink. Serves 2.
For the sauce blend together 3 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos, 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil, 1 tablespoon chopped scallions, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic and 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds. Mix well.
Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- On Wednesday’s we wear peppercorns!
- Peppercorn update! .
Peppercorn saw Dr Fritz yesterday. She is slowly but surely gaining weight! Her gums are still very white. The good news is that her red blood count has gone up since last visit. Our girl is trying so hard to survive. The vet thinks this is definitely some sort of blood parasite and a sample was sent out for confirmation. New antibiotics, continue steroids, and Tinic. This girl has some attitude, she tried to bite the tech when they held her down against her will to take blood. A true tortie with tortitude in spades!! .
Keep sending her Happy Thoughts! #peppercorn #tinyfighter #helpthehelpless #tortitude #catsofinstagram #spayandneuter #adoptdontshop
- It Takes a Village,
To raise a sweet little girl like Peppercorn.
Peppercorn continues to grow and develop that tortitude sass all good torti girls have. Each day is still a gift with our tiny fighter, and there have been no positive answers as to what is going on with her red blood count. Keep sending this girl love and prayers, it is certainly helping. #ittakesavillage #tinyfighter #peppercorn #fosteringsavelives #adoptdontshop