Latest #peanutbutterchocolate Posts
- Yabba dabba dooooo eaaat!! I would say these taste better than Reese Puffs, but apparently I haven’t reviewed them yet. What I will say is- pretty certain I like these more than RP. There’s so much chocolate. And so much peanut butter. And for whatever reason I like the slightly mushy slightly crunchy consistency it takes on from sitting in the bowl for a couple of minutes. Now- the sheer volume you get from 4 cups of this is a little excessive and it got a little more difficult to put down, but I conquered and need it to settle so I can have dinner tonight. With that alllllll being said. 8/10. It’s strange that this would be a chocolate peanut butter staple, yet here we are. #cerealsexual #cereal #peanutbutterchocolate #milk #myprotein #cerealkiller
- WHAT A GREAT DAY I AM HAVING!
I was invited to give my thoughts to a class this morning at the Women's Center for Entrepreneurship and after the class ended, I was chatting with my new good friend Danielle. She asked me if I had ever been to Cedar Ridge Bakery and Cafe and I haven't but I have been talking on Facebook to Michelle Mancuso for at least 3 years since we launched our first New Jersey VegFest! Since I was obviously freaking out in the best possible way, Danielle gave me a ride and joined me for lunch!
I was pretty starstruck to meet Michelle and Amanda, and you can tell I feel like Michelle is some sort of superstar in the pic, because she is. Amanda is too, but she gave me an ice tea, so less intimidated.
So much food! I had a freshly baked everything bagel sandwich that was honestly the best bagel I have ever had and I also ordered a shawarma sandwich to go, because I like to plan ahead. I also split a smores cookie with my new bff Danielle. Then I was headed out the door with a HUGE box of sweets to go and headed straight to Be Well Morristown to spread the joy around.
Pics: Bagel Sandwich that is amazing and has a better name that I'm blanking on, Danielle and her bowl of vegan chili, Me and Danielle have the best day ever, taste of the most delicate biscuit and tender chikn seitan ever, picture of the picture taker; shawarma pita, sprinkles on chocolate something, cheese calzone, peanut butter chocolate amazing something with Marisa freaking out in the background. I have more but I'm saving it for tomorrow.
I have tried a lot of vegan food in the last few years for sure, and maaaaan, the creations at Cedar Ridge are next level. Michelle Mancuso is an amazing chef and I'm putting Cedar Ridge Bakery and Cafe in my top ten for sure.
Also the place is super cute and filled with only the best and quirkiest thrift store finds artfully aranged. Check back tomorrow for my report on bread pudding! @cedarridgecafe @danielleperrotta @wcecnj #cedarridgebakery #newfriend #bestdayever #veganbagel #everythingbagel #veganshawarma #vegansmores #smorescookie #sprinkles #pb #peanutbutterchocolate #freakingout #biscuit #veganbiscuit #sofull #topten #vegan
- Things to know about me.....im obsessed with peanut butter & chocolate? Who's with me?
- 🥞🍫 yay or nay? Anzeige (Verlinkung) #Fluffy chocolate protein #pancakes with #peanutbutter , chocolate cream, #banana and granola 🙌🏼
RECIPE ➡️Dry ingredients
-50g oat flour
-50g rice flour
-25g chocolate protein ( soy or rice based works the best) -3/4 tsp baking powder -1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 ripe banana / 60g
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
-100-200ml plant milk *if you want to leave out the protein powder, just use less plant milk - probably 100-150ml* 🌱INSTRUCTIONS
➡️Mash the banana with a fork and mix the puree with the plant milk and apple cider vinegar.Roughly mix the dry ingredients in a big bowl, add the banana mixture and stir until it’s all well combined.Bake the pancakes in a well coated, oiled pan on each side ( for around 1-2 min) and serve them with toppings of your choice. Questions? Send me a dm or leave a comment💚
🇩🇪 Fluffige Schoko Pancakes mit Erdnussmus, Banane, Granola und einer Schoko-Erdmandelcreme (@govindanatur )? Wer da Nein sagt ist selber Schuld 🤷🏻♀️😂 Rezept steht oben in Englisch, schreibt mir wenn es Fragen gibt😊🌱 Ich muss mich jetzt für die Arbeit fertig machen und wünsche euch noch einen schönen Tag🙌🏼
#chocolatebanana #chocolatepeanutbutter #peanutbutterchocolate #bestfood #foodcombination #foodporndeluxe #veganfood #veganrecipes #easyvegan #easyrecipes #healthypancakes #healthyrecipes #breakfasts #healthybreakfast #fitfoodie #proteinpacked
- Happy Spring! 🌸 Warmer weather means more smoothies and ice cream! 🙌🏼 I’ll start with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl topped with homemade Cookie Dough Bites. 🤤
-about 1/3 cup @foragerproject plain cashewgurt
-1 small frozen banana
-1 tbsp cacao
-1 scoop peanut butter protein (I used @amazinggrass )
-splash of almond milk
-2 or 3 tsps maple syrup (optional)
-1 or 2 tbsps peanut butter (optional)
COOKIE DOUGH BITES:
-9 pitted dates
-1/2 cup nut/seed butter of choice
-1/2 cup nut milk
-1/4 cup @bobsredmill vanilla protein
-3/4 cup almond flour (not meal)
-1 or 2 tbsps oil if needed
-chocolate chips/chunks (optional)
1️⃣ For cookie dough, blend dates, nut butter, and nut milk until dates are mostly broken down.
2️⃣ Add protein powder and almond flour and blend until smooth. If too thick, add 1-2 tbsps oil.
3️⃣ Stir in chocolate chips and spread into a lined 8x8 pan. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
4️⃣ Once firm, cut into bite sized chunks and store covered in freezer.
5️⃣ For smoothie, blend all ingredients. Top with extra nut butter, bananas, @purely_elizabeth , and a few Cookie Dough Bites. 😋
- Made these super delicious Chocolate-dipped peanut butter balls last night and I just can’t get over how good they are!! I’ve actually been making them weekly because we both have a few each day! It’s just like a Reece’s PB Cup with protein & without all the fat & sugar! For real!!!!
A little tedious to make, but SO worth it!
A friend did give me the tip to add a little coconut oil to the chocolate to help it coat easier! I’ll definitely be trying that next time!
and I do have to say Ice Cream Sandwich Level 1 protein has better flavor than cinnamon cookie batter level 1 for these treats!
I now make the balls small so I can have a few at a time!!
Recipe from @emilyfrisella Fresh Farmhouse cookbook! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Chocolate-dipped peanut butter protein balls
1 C natural chunky peanut butter
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp water
3/4 C vanilla ice cream Level 1 protein powder (I used 1 1/4 C of ice cream sandwich Level 1)
1/4 C honey
1/2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, sea salt, water, protein powder, and honey until well combined.
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Roll the peanut butter mix into 24 balls (about 1 inch diameter each)
Chill protein balls in the freezer for 30-40 min.
Using a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips. Microwave to melt in 20-30 second increments, stirring until smooth. (You May also use a double boiler). Using a fork, drop a ball into chocolate and roll until well coated. Gently lift from the bowl using the fork and tap on the edge to remove any excess chocolate drippings. Place onto cookie sheet. Repeat until all balls are coated.
Chill in freezer for another 30-40 min until chocolate is set. Protein balls also freeze well, so feel free to bag them into individual portions and thaw in the fridge as needed!
1 ball per serving
#proteintreats #proteinsnacks #sweettreat #sweettooth #peanutbutteraddict #peanutbutterchocolate #healthyswap #tastytreat #onlinehealthcoach #onlinepersonaltrainer #onlinetrainer #fatloss #weightloss #1stphorm #iam1stphorm #level1 #proteindessert #foodie #fatkid #sweetandsalty
- Made my friends some peanut butter chocolate tarts 🤤 I love making tarts! Especially when i have to roll out my dough with a wine bottle because the rolling pin is missing lol. Fruit tarts are my absolute fave but this was requested by one of my good friends. Besides, who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate. I uploaded the whole video onto my YouTube page with the recipe and directions on how to make it. Hope you enjoy ~
#tart #chocolate #peanutbutter #peanutbutterchocolate #ganache #baker #homebaker #pastries