Latest #parmaham Posts
- Deilig salat med feldsalat, spekeskinke, brokkoli, cantalope melon, pinjekjerner fetaost og rødløk 💋😋
- Italy, I love you! 🇮🇹❤️ Time to get back to work! 🖌
- Mr. Anselmo Bocchi was waiting for us and straight away, he took us down to the basement packed with lardo, ham, salami, and all that you can imagine – but double. He showed us around, not talking too much, and took us to his kitchen where chilled, small-grower champagne was waiting for us next to freshly-cut room temperature salami and bread. And that was just the very early beginning of our day. .
Here are TWO PLACES YOU SHOULD NOT MISS WHILE IN PARMA. .
Go to link in bio or to blog TRAVEL section. .
#bocchi #anselmobocchi #parma #prosciutti #visititaly #parmaham #food #travelwriting
- Do you feel like a big shot when you make the person at the deli slice you fresh ham instead of cowardly buying a vacuum sealed packet?
In Luxembourg we felt like a noice lil picnic in the park, so went and traded a small percentage of the small amount of money we have for some Serano ham, and I shit you not, it had that glossy rainbow colour of petrol spilled in water, or when a bubble catches the light.
I like ham too much to buy poison swine meat. And here, in Parma, they have 'Prosciutto crudo di Parma' the real stuff. They feed the pigs parmigiano reggiano cheese. Imagine spending 18 months making cheese, to feed it to a pig, to kill it and then cure it's meat for 18 months.
Thats dedication to food. We celebrate that dedication while drunk off their fizzy red wine.
#Day238 #Parma #Italy #Italia #ParmaHam #Deli #Europe #Travel #EuropeTrip #ProsciuttoCrudoDiParma #Piggy #Picnic #RedWine
Top #parmaham Posts
- All the best pickings continental meat selection 🥩