Latest #parenthood Posts
- Always has my back no matter what ❤
- Sandy fingers hold my heart 💓
- The only real thing helping distract Chloe while she has Chicken Pox, is the iPad. It’s honestly been a godsend.
She’s also started playing Minecraft on a basic level and it’s really helping keep her mind off the itch.
One of the things we have is called Osmo - which is pictured here.
It’s an interactive game that you can get where the kids draw images and the Monster interacts with them. It’s actually genius.
We were given it a while ago, and have since gotten some more games because the kids love it so much! We have this Monster game, a Detective one, and a basic coding one.
It’s an international brand, so pretty sure if you Google it you can find where to get your own from, and the requirements to get it to work.
The OSMO game was gifted to us, but this post was not expected. The kids really love the game, and honestly this and the whole ipad in general has been amazing in helping Chloe while she has Chicken Pox.
- My little angel baby!! Errrthing dinosaur because I wanted us to have the best holiday .. so why dampen his obsession hey?! Feel free to hit me up on where the best dinosaur deals are haha, it’s become my part time job 😂😔🦕 PS don’t you love his little shoes ? They are from @slipfreeuk they are a MUST for holidays and outdoor play!!
- This is one of the most useful things I can say to myself when I feel the pressure rising. 😡This could be due to children nagging and shouting, someone being irritable with me, an annoying salesperson or anything. Try saying it to yourself ‘I’m just going to press pause and decide how I want to respond here’. The other one that works is to ask yourself ‘If I get really cross what is the result likely to be?’ Try it and tell me what you think. Or maybe you do this all the time! 👏👍 #presspause #chooseyourresponse
- One tiny heart, Ten tiny toes ✨
- Now the summer holidays have begun, what family adventures are you up to? Our Fruit Peelers are a delicious way to get your children their 5-a-day whilst you're out and about – pick them up for just £1.80 from Sainsbury's from 24th July until 13th August 😎😋 #MakeFruitFun
Top #parenthood Posts
- SELLING FAST!! 🔥🔥 Who's managed to get their hands on our 🌚⭐ The Sleepy Homie Muslin Wrap?
The best part, this wrap is not only perfect to snuggle your Little Homie, but also great for older Homies too. Use your Wrap as a breastfeeding or pram cover, blanket and more 💯 (hell we know you'll probably use it to wipe up something gross at some point, but that's #momlyf)
These Gangsta (W)raps are selling fast so get in A$AP Rocky
- Been a while since we’ve seen our sweet Canadian friends and I’m so thankful our time in nyc lined up perfectly! Here we are a few years and two cute new babies later and the boys played like old friends!! 😘 @visalinh
- When your baby just isn't in a selfie mood. 😅 via @HilaryDuff