Latest #paneer Posts
- A Friday night well spent,made Shahi paneer Butter masala 😋
here's the recipe and prep-
1)fry the cubed paneer and keep aside
2)roast some cashews and crush into a powder,
3)finely chop about 5-6 medium sized tomatoes and two onions with some coriander leaves and green chillies
4)take some oil and butter in the kadhai and and put the chopped veggie in it cool slowly for a minute and then add the salt,turmeric,sugar and cumin and coriander masala to it and cook till it gets blanched
5)mix well ,and let cool for sometime and then put into the mixer to get the puree,
6) preheat oil and butter in the kadhai meanwhile,and add the bayleaves, cinnamon,cloves and cardamom to it (dry chillies optional) and cook till it simmers and gives off the aroma,
7) add the puree directly to it and mix well,add the cashew powder,(and coconut powder optional),add some fresh cream and butter and cook for a while
8) finally add the paneer in the mix and some water and boil until desired consistency is reached
9) garnish with fresh cut coriander and fresh cream 😋😋
#paneer #paneerrecipes #cooking #indiancuisine #indianrecipes #paneerbuttermasala #oneplusclicks #oneplusclick #culinary #culinaryarts #indianvegetarian #shahipaneer
- Neem offers an array of health benefits, like improved skin, immune system, blood sugar, metabolism, hair, lung, teeth, and gums! When used on your face it enhances the healing abilities of your #skin and lessens the appearance of scars and other blemishes! Find a #Neem product for every need with us at @namaste_spiceland ! 🌱
- Paneer Makhani 🙏 I have Made this rich , creamy Paneer curry for , I think , 100th time for dinner tonight 🤣🤣🤣 whenever I ask my peers - what they wanna have for dinner ? Common replies are like.... wohi. That same paneer makhani. Same gravy paneer Wali. Hahahahaha. I think now I can make it blind folded as well 🤦🏻♂️🙈🙈😉🤪😍👨🏻🍳😁😉😋
#paneer #paneermakhani #paneerbuttermasala #paneermasala #creamy #delicious #indiancurry
- We #Gujaratis love our home made thin crust #bhakri pizza. Tonight we made one, albeit,slightly differently. We made the #pizza crust using Barley flour. We made tomato gravy using those cutie ones from our garden. We made almond milk and #cottagecheese, #paneer out of it.
#Basil was again picked from the garden( thankyou @nehaltrivedishah ). We put it in oven and then relished it using our favorite Organic #Italian herbs and seasonings. Yummy!
- Instant Pot Paneer Indian Soft Cheese https://buff.ly/2SuPoKy Paneer Tikka is spiced and pan-fried quickly in ghee for a savory Indian snack. It can be served deliciously on its own, or with other sauces and dips. It is low-carb and keto friendly for your health conscious friends to enjoy. #paneer #paneerrecipe #homemadecheese #cheesemaking #homemadecheese
- Chocolate🍫 + Paan = Chocolate Paan .
Double tap if you Love chocolate paan❤
- 🍜 #paneer #salad 🍜
Made with Panner + Tomatoes Green Capsicum + Onion + Green Chili + Sweet Corn + Cucumber + Salt + Chat Masala + Lemon Juice
💪❤ Best DINNER Meal 💪❤
- Paneer Pollichathu!
Who said banana leaves are used only as eco-friendly plates? Ever tried steaming in banana leaves?! I first came across meen pollichathu in a restaurant here in banagalore. Then, when scrolling through Instagram one day, I came across paneer pollichathu made by Kalpu @lifewithspices I am a big fan of her paneer recipes and that is one of the main reasons why I started following her 😊. The recipe seemed so interesting that I immediately bookmarked it. And here is my try!
Paneer pollichathu is nothing but masala coated paneer block steamed in banana leaf. I must say, the main star in this recipe is not the paneer but the banana leaf. It gives the dish a new taste and a fresh flavor…. definitely gonna try more similar recipes! So, when are you trying out this unique recipe?
Check bio for recipe link
The spices I have used are from @houseofharvest.in . The chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder were splendid. They are organic and reasonably priced. They were really fresh and added a unique flavour to the dish. The packaging and delivery were also good.
The store is currently located in Indranagar, Bangalore. Free delivery across Bangalore on a minimum purchase of Rs 500. Use code LAKSHMI for additional 10% off on the bill amount. For orders and queries call/whatsapp 9986864652 or email- email@example.com You can also DM @houseofharvest.in
#food #foodie #foodlove #india #yesindia #paneer #pollichathu #paneerpollichathu #kerala #igfood #igfoodie #instafood #instafoodie #foodiegram #foodstagram #indianfood #foodphotography #foodstyling #foodblogger #traditionalfood #foodporn #foodgasm
Top #paneer Posts
- Paneer Burger
#PaneerBurger #paneerrecipes #Paneer #Burger #homemadeburger #homecooking #mayonnaise #food #instafood #burgerbuns #cheeseslice #lettuceleaves #onionrings #tomatoslice
Paneer - 400 Gms
To Make Marinade
Kashmiri Chili Powder - 2 Tsp
Chaat Masala - 1 Tsp
Garam Masala - 1 Tsp
Salt - 1/2 Tsp
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
Fresh Cream/curd - 2 Tbsp
To Make Spicy Mayonnaise
Mayonnaise - 1/2 Cup
Schezwan Paste - 4 Tsp
In a bowl, mix red chili powder, chaat masala, fresh cream, salt, garam masala, pepper powder, lemon juice
Add water and make a thick paste
Cut the paneer into thick pieces
Spread the marinade onto the paneer pieces evenly
Let it marinate for 15 minutes
Fry the paneer piece till it is evenly golden brown in color on all sides
In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and schezwan paste together
Cut the burger buns into halves and toast them
On side of the bun, spread the spicy mayo, place the grilled paneer, cheese slice, place some lettuce, place some tomato slices, onion slices
Spread some spicy mayo on the other half of the burger bun and place the burger bun onto the veggies and close the burger
Serve the burger hot with some fries/ chips and ketchup.