Latest #palawan Posts
- One of the most popular tourist spots in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines, the Small Lagoon is quaint green-water lagoon surrounded by towering cliffs & lush forests. #seeqr #seeqrtravel
Photo credit: @zandrones
- This sunset view Coron Island from Maquinit Hotspring is mesmerizing. The water was so calm that the reflection looked perfectly.
- Shoutout to the spanish lady I toured with that fell into the water while I was directing how to pose for a picture. I'm sorryyyy I hope your legs are okay now
- 📍 P A L A W A N 🇵🇭
Situated at the northern tip of Palawan, El nido is known for its pristine white beaches, towering limestone cliffs, scenic mountains, mysterious caves, startling wildlife, enchanting lagoons and rich coral garden — sounds dreamy! 😍
Added to the list ✅
Photo by @rbtrh 📸 #elnido #palawan #thephilippines #elnidobeach
- 😆 We didn’t feel right about posting this photo without also sharing the reality behind it
💑 Tag your Partner
📷 @backpackwithme || Follow @your_wanderlust_life for more! 👌
- Goodbye Palawan, my plan to find El Professor and steal his fortune failed miserably, but I still had a great 4 weeks !
Next stop : Siargao, supposedly the best island in Asia!
- Paddling for the red horse
Top #palawan Posts
- Use your imagination and tell me, what do you see? 🤔🏝⛰🚀
- Turn on the sound for the full experience 🔊
Tag someone who would love to visit Palawan 👇