Latest #overhim Posts
- 🚨 RELEASE PARTY 🚨
Attention Nashville!! Our girl @jessleecountry is #OVERHIM! 💁🏼♀️ Get to Live Oak to hear this awesome lineup and her new SINGLE!!
- ✨Minding My Biscuits✨ If you are not following this gal, you need to be! She is on FIRE!! @jessleecountry was on Blake Shelton’s team on Season 14 of the Voice. She just released a new song #OverHim and it is a JAM!! 👈🏼Check her out!
- If y’all haven’t yet, then please, give your ears the pleasure of checking out #OverHim from the powerful, beautiful voice of @jessleecountry and you won’t be sorry! I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know this artist over the passed year and a half, and I can say her personality matches her songs, and her music is nothing short of awesome! Not only that, but I truly believe she will be an inspiration to women of all ages for a very long time. If my daughter were to choose a role model in the celebrity world, I’d hope she’d pick @jessleecountry #country #countrymusic #punktry #rolemodel #idealhumanbeing
- Another single cover done with this beautiful lady @jessleecountry
So proud of you and your hard work in everything you do, thank you for having me be apart of this crazy adventure your on! Love you! #overhim ITS OUT NOW GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!! 📸 @dieterspears 💄 @catriona_spoor
- Rehearsal time before our trip to Iowa tomorrow! Friday night at the Hardin County Fair, followed by Saturday night at a club called Wild Hogs! It’s gonna be a fun time playin’ with ma gurl @jessleecountry...the 12th is also going to be the release of her new single Over Him! Go check it out y’all!
#bassplayer #fender #pbass #overhim #vintageguitars
- Welcome to my new loves who are tirelessly searching to heal their hearts in the healthiest and most conscious ways! I’m Claire. I’ve made some really shitty choices in men in my past. Hell, sometimes I still make shitty choices but the difference is I now know what to do when they appear. No drama. No self-hating. No needing to villainize him or victimize me. Just total self-ownership, love and clarity. •
The same is TOTALLY POSSIBLE for YOU. But you have to be willing to change. Your desire to heal HAS TO BE STRONGER than the desire to get him back, change the past, show him what he’s missing, and finding out who he’s with and what he’s up to. You can learn more about how to get to this place on my PODCAST: HOW TO STOP WANTING HIM BACK. Go to clairetheheartbreakcoach.com. And if you’re interested in taking this work to a whole ‘nother level and want to work with me, listen to episodes 1, 5, 8 and 14 first. YES I’m giving you homework before we’d connect bc this isn’t a half-assed approach. I’m looking for TWO more committed women who are ready to move through all the discomfort of ACTUALLY letting him go, and once and for all, choose HERSELF first. If this is you, go ahead and do your homework, and message me after if you’re still picking up what I’m throwing down. Much love and thanks for all the love. Heartbreak is a universal lesson we can ALL TRANSFORM from, instead of create a permanent story of suffering from. •
#clairetheheartbreakcoach #heartbreak #heartbreakcoach #heartbroken #healed #happygirl #brokenhearted #showup #theworkworks #myex #dating #relationships #overhim #stopwantinghimback #boybye #singlelife #allthesingleladies
- Have you gotten #OverHim him yet?😏
Let me help you ....
Stream | Purchase HERE👉🏽 https://on.cmdshft.com/OverHim (Link also in @jessleecountry bio)
Top #overhim Posts