Latest #outfits Posts
- " #REBECCA " by #BOERHANI 🔸off shoulder/tali pada dada terpisah, sehingga bisa di lepas 🔸pemakain dress bisa juga tanpa tali dada
🔸potongan rok circle dan lebar, look nya cantik banget
🔸lengan pakai resliting, wudlu friendly
🔸resliting belakang, karet belakang 💎 B A H A N :
Menggunakan bahan maxmara, tekstur bahan halus, kilap, dan jatuh. Dikombinasikan dengan tulle maze yang cantik dan elegant ▪ Lingkar Dada : 102cm
▪ Panjang Baju : 140cm 💰 H A R G A : Rp.445rb
📆 Estimasi ready : 15 April 2019
#outfitoftheday #outfit #outfits #ootd #ootddress #dress #gaun #fashion #fashiondress #style
- Laura, don't know a lot about her tbh, just that, florante is inlove with her and that she was a princess.
- Do have a problem of too many clothes, but still nothing to wear? Or do you find looking stylish difficult in general? If so, then capsule wardrobe is your option!
Capsule wardrobe is a term that has appeared in 1970s and is basically a collection of a few essential clothing items that can be mixed and matched making out many outfits. In this post I have gathered clothing items for a very classical office style that suits many women for whom formal style at work is a must. I have also focused on a spring season since that is what we have right now.
So, what is essential to have in your wardrobe?
1. Outwear: good wool coat for colder days, trench for when it gets warmer, universal leather jacket and a suit blazer.
2. Good length white shirt, slim sweater that can be also worn under blazer, relaxed casual jamper and basic white shirt that goes with everything.
3. Trousers that match blazer and fit you perfectly, classic jeans with normal waist level, skirt that suits your body type best.
4. Shoes: classic boots (heeled or not, what is best for you), loafers or low boots - for warmer days, heels for events and trainers for days off work.
5. Bags: big bag that fits all your work files and/or laptop, casual bag and bag for going out. ✨
And that’s it! With these 19 items you are fully equipt for a great variety of outfits. In further pictures I combined items in different ways to give you an idea how well they all fit when mixed differently.
I have used blac-white-brown color palette, but you are free to select your own colors. But I suggest you select two neutral tones (like black or white) and add several tones of other color (brown here, but can be red, grey, green etc.).
And alsways remember to select items that fit your curves - I will be making posts about body types in future.
Don’t be afraid to look beautifully, just take a right approach! ✨