Latest #outdoorsman Posts
- Good evening wonderful people
Thankfully my work in Chimanimani is done and the relief efforts there are well under way. It was amazing to see the food aid coming in and going out. An incredibly well run initiative at Silverstream Base run by Econet Wireless.
I'm in Mutare tonight and have been reunited with my passport. Tomorrow Wayne Williamson will be picking me up so we can move our efforts to those needing it in remote areas of Mozambique. I am under no illusion and realise it's going to be a tough one but I am happy that I have some amazing resources behind me thanks to econet team and once we establish the situation on the ground we will mobilise whatever we can.
One love 💙 - Paul Teasdale
Pic by Lovemore Nyatsine - Myself in air force chopper evaluating Machongwe from above before evacuating several villagers.
#cycloneidai #explore #create #inspire #passionate #outdoorsman #conservationist #adventure #realpeople #realthings #goals #dreams #achieve #lifegoals
- Camping season is upon us friends! And here's your new favorite camping shirt!!!
- Time for an adventure❗️❗️❗️😋
✅Follow @TheSurvivalGuys for daily updates 😋
✅Tag your friends 💯
- I had the most frustrating day on the pigeons. I set up twice to get these two and they didn't even decoy. ( great crossing shots to be honest) After I shot the 2nd, I decided to check its crop, it was full of grain. What's why they wasn't about. After checking the grass fields nearly every other day with pigeons on them. I thought I was in for a decent days decoying. But that's pigeon shooting for you.
- When your Ace Homie comes out to meet you on the road! With @geauxrugged somewhere Texas!
- When I got home from shooting I decided to paint the Remington 870. I’ve heard a lot of complaints about the finish on the newer 870’s but I’ve never had an issue with it. But solid black just doesn’t fit what I like to do so I changed it. I put a couple of light base coats of FDE and the Dark Earth breakup pattern to finish it off. I’m happy with the way it turned out, what do y’all think?
- Utah is such a unique place!!!Awesome photo by @andrewling 🤘🏻Who's been to utah???
🌍 Follow @adventureaddictz for more travel content
Tag #adventureaddictz for a chance to be featured! 🤘🏻
📲 Turn on post notifications so you don’t miss any posts!
🔥Comment, like, & share!
📸 @andrewling @dannyfedoruk
- Beautiful sunrise at Los Laureles Lodge. Dove are waiting. Let’s go!
- Introducing The Sawyer Utility Bracelet!
Looks great and contains a precision crafted knife and screwdriver inside.
And the genuine leather band is hand crafted in Los Angeles.
And for a limited time, use this code for 20% Off your entire order: hardcore20 👉🏼 LINK IN BIO