Latest #outdoors Posts
- You might think 1KG of Aluminium Cans isn't much but that's about 70 cans filling up one trash bag. Imagine these littering the top of a hill. Not only would they harm local animals, hinder plant growth and pollute water ways but they can harm humans that come to hike in the hills.
- Summit of Mount Twynam last weekend.
- “Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.” - Gretchen Bleiler
- Steel edging a driveway ready for road base and a decorative gravel finish 🌿
- "This beautiful waterfall is one of my favorite hiking destinations in the area. Love the sound of the water running over the rocks. The rain has made it even more beautiful to see as well. This was a 13 second exposure, if your curious about that. Enjoy your weekend."
Repost via @spred.app