Latest #ottb Posts
- An evening with beautiful Louie and my beautiful friends makes me have all the smiles 😊
- I’ve been obsessed with this horse since the day I got him ❤️🤩
Thankyou soooo much @sjadephotography for this photo! I loveeee it 🦄
Proudly sponsored by @equine.treatsau 💕
though i'm weak,
and beaten down,
i'll slip away,
into the sound.
the ghost of you,
is close to me.
i'm inside out,
don't let me be gone...💔💭
- Who needs arm day when you have a horse to scratch? 💁🏼♀️🐴
- A little raw: he was kinda confused by the sitting trot cause I guess I don’t do it enough but still an absolute legend and so responsive to up and down transitions given we were bareback #ottb #dressageprospect #showjumperprospect
- After behaving like a looney at home for a good while, Arthur’s come here and totally chilled out.! Feels so nice to have my horse back. 💕
- Joey saying good morning and having a yawn/stretch today (swipe, trust me they get better). He’s actually so adorable 🥰
- Happy birthday to the best horse anyone could ask for!
- On April 17th, 2014 this goofball was born, happy (official) birthday my little Mousey, have to spoil you lots today!
- Throwback to hunters first keyhole
Hunter had some fun tonight doing some sets, we might have gone for a bit of a gallop🤫
Swipe to see the gallop and then swipe again to see Hunter having a splash in the puddle and swipe one last time to see me casually take my hand off my reins to wave at the camera😂
- Normy☺️ Sorry for the delay friends! My #MindfulnessMonday post has been delayed; it’s going up in an hour or two💕 Today was a really neat day at the office! The company I work for is incredibly invested in lifting up and bettering the individual person rather than looking at someone as a number on a spreadsheet. I am a cog in the machine for real estate agents, but I’m a proud cog🙌🏽 Where do you work and what is it like? #TheHNHSanctuary #NormanTheOTTB
- Stress level 💯 because Enzo isn’t eating his meals again and my @flex_on stirrups have gone missing. Really hoping they turn up, because I can’t afford to replace them right now and they help a lot with managing my EDS joint pain ☹️ Hopefully solving Enzo’s hunger strike will be an easier fix! His appetite, hay consumption, and temperature are normal (with no infection resurgence, small win!), so it’s back to square one figuring out which of the supplements he’s been eating for months is now offending him. Please tell me I’m not the only one with a toddler-level picky eater?