Latest #organic Posts
- Need an immune system boost? I sure do. Here's what I've been taking apart from the antibiotics for strep that has our family feeling like death. ////
2nd pic: Garlic + Honey. Crush your garlic and release the allicin (or cut it very finely), add raw honey and let it sit on your counter in a glass Tupperware w/ a lid or a Mason jar. Burp it every other day or so. Once it gets watery, pour yourself a shot! Garlic helps reduce your A1C levels, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure! //// 3rd pic: Honey + 1 bag of chopped raw radishes + lemon or lime juice. Cover radishes with honey and lemon juice. Stir and taste, you want it to taste neither too sweet nor acidic. Place in a container and let it ist over night. By morning the lemon juice and the honey will have pulled out all the iodine from the radishes and you'll have this hot magenta concoction. Take a shot 3x/day. Helps when you're coming down with a cold or your throat starts feeling like it's burning. You can keep it in the fridge or on the counter. The bits of radishes are completely edible too! Tasty!
4th pic: Tumeric Powder + Garlic + Honey + Fresh Ground pepper + Ginger + Cinnamon + Fresh Lime/ Lemon Juice . Place all ingredients in a blender and liquify that bad boy. I like to keep mine in a plastic squirt bottle, or pour an ounce into a glass and top off with water. You want to add water to your blender and drink whatever was left inside and then quickly wash it. If your blender gets stained bc of the tumeric--which 100% it probably will. Just wash it like normal, then add a splash of vinegar and top off with water. Leave overnight. Next morning rinse or re-qash it if you have #OCD and bam! Good as new. /// Out of all these three remedies, the tumeric one for me is the strongest both in flavor and potency--mainly by I don't measure the ingredients, I just eyeball it; but it did cut my month long cough in three days when I first began taking it. Now, it's part of my routine! #organic #garlic #honey #lemon #wellness #homeopathic #remedy #homeopathicremedies #sick #tasty #dyi #athome #health #salud #diabetes #tips #getwellsoon #natural #naturalcures
ด้วย 8️⃣ คุณประโยชน์ครบในหลอดเดียว “Body Mask”
1️⃣ “รกกุหลาบ” ทำให้ผิวหนังยืดหยุ่นด้วยการกระตุ้นการสร้างคอลลาเจนใต้ชั้นผิว
2️⃣ “AHA” ช่วยให้ขี้ใคลลอกหลุดได้ง่ายขึ้นและกระตุ้นเซลล์ใหม่ในชั้นผิว
3️⃣ “กระบองเพชร” เพิ่มความชุ่มชื้นให้กับผิว ผิวลื่นไม่แห้งกระด้าง
4️⃣ “Allotoin” ลดการเกิดผิวแห้งลอก ผิวหยาบกร้านผิวแห้งจากอากาศหนาว ลดการระคายเคืองของผิวหลังถูกสารเคมีและแสงแดด
5️⃣ “บีส์แวกซ์ชนิดบริสุทธิ์” ช่วยบำรุงผิวให้นุ่มลื่นผิวเรียบเนียนป้องกันการแตกลายของผิว
6️⃣ “วิตามิน B3” ช่วยให้ผิวขาวกระจ่างใส ผิวพรรณดูสุขภาพดี
7️⃣ “ว่านหางจระเข้” ช่วยลดการแสบ คัน แดง ของผิวหนัง
8️⃣ “แตงกวา” ช่วยป้องกันผิวแห้งกร้าน สมานผิวทำให้ผิวดูมีน้ำมีนวล ลดรอยเหี่ยวย่น 📣 1 แถม 1 ‼️ #soulcare #soulcareofficial #รกกุหลาบ #เซรั่ม
รกกุหลาบ #มาส์กผิว #กระบองเพชร #ผลัดเซลล์ผิว
#ออแกนิก #สกินแคร์ #organic #skincare
#soulcare #soulcareoffical #DeepHydration
#Arbutin #สารสกัดจากธรรมชาติ #รกกุหลาบ #หน้าโทรม #ผิวแห้ง #ผิวแพ้ง่าย #สิว #บำรุงผิวหน้า #รีวิวสกินแคร์ #ครีมบำรุงผิวหน้า #หน้าใสไร้สิว #บำรุงผิว #รอยดำ #สกินแคร์เกาหลี
#เซรั่ม #มิ้นมาส์ก #mintmask
ANYTHING IN LIFE.
IF IT'S GOOD,
IF IT'S BAD, IT'S
- 50% OFF Lagunamoon Essential Oils Top 5 USDA Certified Organic Essential Oil
List price: $30.00
Deal Price: $15.00
- My first harvest of scarlett runner beans!! They're the green ones on the right and the purple beans on the left are standard beans for comparison. Gosh I had no idea how big scarlett runner beans are - I couldn't believe it when I saw them on the vine they are almost 30cm each, a gigantic bean! They are also super tender despite their size and tasted absolutely delicious stir fried with some garlic and chilli, or used in our paella. Definitely going to be growing more of these next year. They are climbing so take up very little room yet the yield is huge. Given we have limited space, I'm really looking for things with a high yield to space and effort ratio. If you have any other edibles that bear prolifically and you love to grow please comment and let me know :) Thanks!
- Ganhamos jantar da minha sogra!! Veio super a calhar, porque não tinha nada pronto!! 😃
Nhoque de batata doce!!
Complementei com 2 ovos 🍳 e joguei grana padano falado por cima!!
Esquentei a comida 2x, porque, na 1ªx, o Dieguinho quis mamar e tive que largar tudo na panela!! Hahahaha!!
- With all the stuff going around lately, the only good bottle of Wubba Water is an empty one.
Wubba Water®️: the only organic replacement for Pedialyte.
- 💕 Who wants to #GROW their #HAIR or Their #Daughters #HAIR🙋🏽♀️? Comment 🙋🏽♀️ME Below!! & DM @HollywoodHairBar or call (424) 901-3629 With Over 20,000 HAPPY CLIENTS! ORDER NOW 💕Everything is on SALE💕 WWW.HollywoodHairBar.Com #1 Hair ReGrowth Serum, Regrowth Hair Tea Conditioner & Regrowth Shampoo for Catastrophic Hair Loss! Grows hair faster and fills in bald spots like nothing you have ever seen!!💕
Harnessing the power of steam to silken strands and retain moisture, the Hollywood Hair Bar Steam Hair Straightener produces next-level luster.
Order Hollywood Hair Oil Today!!!!
#NaturalHair #HairCare #Organic #AllNatural #Women #Men #Babies
- M I A M I: I’ll be at @panthercoffee Little Haiti this Saturday, April 20th from 12-5pm ✨ Mention this post to get 15% off your purchase 😉 📸 @the.ellle
- ❤️Self Love Post ❤️:
I once dated a guy two years ago that basically said I was two fat to date him and he didn’t want to be seen with me in public ... at this time I was EXTREMELY naive and also 130 POUNDS! Now that seems like nothing , he only said that because I wasn’t toned in the stomach and I wasn’t the skinny ‘cheerleader or swimsuit model’ type of physique he was wanting to be seen with in public. •
I left that BOY and became self conscious of my body because of that, fast forward to my very short time in the Air Force, even more specifically my time in Medical Holdover. In the course of three months I had pretty much ate my feelings in the DFAC, the stress of doctors appointments , the lack of working out because you pretty much do nothing in rehab except try to walk again, and most of all the constant worry whether or not you were going to be discharged or not.
Overtime my ABUs became tighter on me and more snug and I didn’t really notice much physically about my body during that time (besides the fact that my clothing was seemingly shrinking on me) until I was discharged and wore civilian clothes again. •
Flash forward somemore I was sent home in August and was FINALLY ABLE TO WEAR CIVILIAN CLOTHES AGAIN! Of course by instinct I picked out the cutest girliest outfit I had and was instantly shocked as to how much I had grown in the course of four months. My shorts that I had wanted to wear didn’t even go up fully around my thighs. I was shocked. Self conscious and a little upset. Not at the fact that I thought I looked ‘fat’ or was overweight. BUT for the fact that physically I had NEVER been that weight in my entire life.I’m honestly happy with it. Never in my 20 years have I had curves in places like my legs boobs butt etc . that I wasn’t used to. I’ve been sort of lanky for the most part my whole life . I’m really learning to love my body. Y’all should love and embrace your body NEVER let anyone tell you you should lose weight for the wrong reasons. If you like working out DO THAT if you’re not a gym sort of person and really have no interest in that LEARN TO LOVE YOUR BODY ❤️🙌🏻😘