Latest #opportunity Posts
- It’s Thinking Thursday! 4:20am I rose this morning to the birds praising God for supplying their needs, so I joined in.🤔 After prayer a thought came to mind: You vision is bigger than what man can see, so don’t allow your vision to be placed in a box. Check the photo again. There’s endless possibilities, when you apply faith and work to your vision. God’s shouting “You can do all things through me!” On the other end of the tug of spiritual war rope, man is whispering “Nope! It’s impossible.” One of things, I learned from my spiritual walk, when you stumble or fall man will step over and keep moving. But GOD will pick YOU UP, DUST YOU OFF, HEAL BODY AND SOUL. HE WILL ALSO GIVE YOU A BRAND NEW WALK THAT WILL GIVE YOU POWER over your enemies. Here’s proof ! Jer32:27 “I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?🗣Read again and apply it to your life.🤜🏽Now, get out of God’s way and watch him work.👆🏽Much love everyone! Keep me in prayer and I will continue to do the same world. ❤️🤗 #you #entrepreneur #philly #alcholicsanonymous #selfesteem #narcoticsanonymous #visionary #youth #millenials #rappers #lgbt #dreamers #mentors #love #doubters #faith #socialmedia #believer #world #opportunity #newyork
- WHAT'S YOUR TRADING STYLE? COMMENT BELOW 👇
- You can’t be casual about your dreams. It has to be an emergency. You have to do whatever it takes. No matter what 💫
- The shoes on my feet.. I bought em👟
The clothes I’m wearin.. I bought em❤️
The car I’m drivin.. I bought it 🚘
Coz I depend on ME ✌🏼🎼 I was sick of saying no 🙅🏻♀️
No to nights out.. no to holidays... no to attend days because I was at work.. no to all the things I wanted ... so I said YES to my business opportunity and the rest is history✨
I’m lookin to mentor ladies who want an extra income over summer... we have girls in our team who’ve been earning a few hundred pound extra for years and it’s life changing... it enables you to be able to say YES to more things in life 🔥
We’ve got girls in our team who earn thousands a month .. it all depends on your goals and how much you get involved but all you have to do to start is say YES🔥
Never let anyone make you feel bad for sharing something you’ve created for yourself.... you can change other people’s lives aswell as your own!👑 JUST SAY YES 🙌🏼 Inbox open for people ready to make the change ❣
Pernod Ricard - Junior Financial Analyst - Paris
Start date: 27 May 2019
Duration: 6 months
Language requirements: English, French
Pernod Ricard is the world’s n°2 in wines and spirits with consolidated Sales of €8,682 million in FY16. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin&Sprit (2008). Visit www.dailyinternship.com to apply and to discover thousands of new internship offers
- Na zoiets ingrijpends als het verlies van een dierbare verdwijnt het werk vaak naar de achtergrond en komt het belang ervan in een heel ander daglicht te staan.
In mijn praktijk hoor ik regelmatig verhalen over hoe die terugkeer naar het werk verloopt en meestal hoor ik dat dit belangrijke proces zo ontzettend te wensen overlaat! Met als vervelend gevolg dat de werknemer-in-rouw ziek (of liever gezegd: niet in staat om te werken) thuis komt te zitten.
Als Rouw- en Verliescoach met passie en jarenlange werkervaring op Personeelszaken/HR betreur ik dit en vind het écht een gemiste kans! Want goede rouwbegeleiding waarmee een begrijpende werkomgeving wordt gecreëerd, levert op voor zowel de werknemer als voor de werkgever. Benefits op korte, maar zeker ook op langere termijn!
Schort het bij jouw werkgever ook aan kennis en kunde op dit gebied en voel jij je onvoldoende gesteund tijdens dit proces?
Of kun jij als werkgever wel wat handvaten en tools gebruiken hoe om te gaan met een werknemer-in-rouw op de werkvloer?
Lees dan mijn artikel in De Nieuwsklok van deze week of neem een kijkje op https://www.coachjekracht.nl/werkenverlies/
#rouw #mourning #verlies #loss #werk #job #personeelszaken #personeel #humanresources #backtowork #verzuim #kans #opportunity #benefits #coachjekracht #oisterwijk #uden
- THIS 👏🏼 Making peace with the past (& continuing to do so), appreciating the present and being myself have been my biggest lessons, blessings and challenges all at once. 😅
But ultimately this allows me to start over at any point in time, again and again if I want to.
And that to me... is freedom. 🙌🏻😇 #startover #makepeace #freedom
- Some people used to say I was a “course junkie”. I’d always be looking for the next shiny penny to come along.
I thought that it was what I was doing that was the problem.
I hadn’t been successful because I hadn’t found the keys to the kingdom, the perfect idea.
I’d tried so many different things
Put so much effort in at the beginning then fail and stop at the first hurdle.
Then blame just about anything and everything else.
I realised something that I wasn’t taking responsibility.
I was looking outside for a solution instead of looking within.
Because it was much easier to blame than accept that I needed to change, I learnt that I needed to operate from cause, rather than effect.
I needed to take responsibility for the decisions I had made and learn from my mistakes.
I kept going on courses and chasing the next thing because I wasn’t clear on my own values so I was setting goals that didn’t fit with what I really wanted.
Once I realised that freedom was a high value for me, I knew that I had to focus on a strategy that would give me an income regardless of whether or not I was working
Managing multiple tenants can be challenging, and I’ve had to use some of the skills that I learnt teaching 😂
But I am truly grateful for my tenants and the fact that I have an income even when it’s the school holidays, there seems to be so many at the moment!
#freedomcoach #freedom #opportunity #coaching #entrepreneur #money #mindset #property #goals #drive #mumpreneur #lifestyle #confidence #startup #womenontop #bossbabe #women #wealth #business #life #lifestyle #passiveincome #family #fun #travel #networkmarketing #shortchanged #values #beliefs
Top #opportunity Posts
- Every now and then I get a call or message from someone I’ve never met, and they share how something I said from stage or shared on social media has inspired them to take action on their dream❗️ 🔑Key to Success- Jim Rohn said it best, Help enough people get what they want, and you’ll automatically get everything you want‼️
- @nick.woodman went from owning a multimillion dollar company, to losing it all to selling seashell necklaces and belts out of his van. He started @gopro and built it to a billion dollar company and investing in @uber , @instagram and many other successful ventures❗️ 🔑Key to Success- Defeat is only temporary if you keep moving forward and never giving up‼️