Latest #onplan Posts
- It’s here, weigh day! I’m really looking forward to it this evening. The first 100% on plan week for months. It’s also a taster session so I’m making rolo cupcakes 🧁 Hope everyone is having a great day! #slimmingworld #weightloss #onplan
- ☆ W E I G H D A Y ☆ -3LBS ☆
That's 11lbs loss in 3 weeks. I'm absolutely elated.
This is not a sympathy post but a secret I've decided to share.
I can not stress how taking control of my eating, is supporting both my physical and mental health.
Everybody knows me as the happy, dizzy, cloud of fairies Jess. They didn't notice the panic attacks, crying in the bathroom, the self hate & all the other signs I've tried to hide because "I'm strong" & they needed me to be strong for them.
Actually I don't feel strong I'm actually a complete mess. I've had a lot to deal with, including someone who made me feel like a princess one minute and an absolute unworthy creature the next. A miscarriage. A supposed support system just walking away in times of crisis. People saying a size 12 is awful, knowing I'm bigger than that. A comment asking me to lose weight for a bridesmaid dress, just because everyone else was skinnier than me. Events after events happening that i had absolutely control over.
At the time I dealt with what was in front of me, but i didnt acknowledge the way it made feel until recently. I built up and store away all of my emotions, and suddenly it hit me all at once. I need a time out & I'm starting again.
I have the most supportive and wonderful man in my life (actually he was there all along and i didnt notice). I have taken control of my eating in turn I'm feeling healthier, losing weight & my mood and energy levels are improving. I'm looking after me.
#Sw #SlimmingWorld #Speed #Syns #SWOnline #OnPlan #SlimmingWorldOnline #SlimmingWorldFriends #FoodDiary #SlimmingWorldFood #Carbs #MentalHealth #Struggle #ItsNotADiet
- Overnight strawberry oats for brekkie today, looks like a hot mess (hence the pic of ingredients 🤣) but tastes delicious. 😋
- Still pretty amazed with myself for sticking to slimming world for this long! And to be honest, it hasn’t actually been that hard! I’ve had to make a few sacrifices, but when I’ve really wanted something, I’ve planned it in! Eating out again tonight - in Nando’s (again) as Mr S has never eaten in Nando’s (I know!!) so Nandos and a trip to the cinema after 😀😀😀
Top #onplan Posts
- Great morning or evening our Skinny Hot Chocolate ☕️🍫 tastes great and has great benefits! Try yours today at TheSkinnyCaffe.com