Latest #onmyplate Posts
- Slow Saturday mornings are the best ♥️ especially when they include waffles 🤗
#onmyplate I used @birchbenders waffle mix + added in a scoop of @furtherfood collagen for some extra protein/ health benefits + topped with blueberries + maple syrup + paired with 2 farm fresh eggs 🍳 •
Going to run the pup here soon! 🐺🏃🏻♀️Happy Saturday! Enjoy the sunshine ☀️
- Zucchini squash is a long, green summer squash with tender, edible skin and flesh.
Zucchini is surprisingly healthy and packed with nutrients.
Summer squash originated in Mexico by 5500 BC and was brought to Europe soon after the "discovery" of the "new world". Zucchini as we know it today was probably developed in Italy in the late 19th century.
Zucchini resonates with earth energy and is feminine in nature. Zucchini is super-prolific, use it in spells for increase and fertility.
Zucchini contains zero fat, and is high in water and fiber. It also contains significant amounts of vitamins B6, riboflavin, folate, C, and K, and minerals, like potassium and manganese.
The summer squash also contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients. This makes zucchini, also known as courgette, a nutrient-dense food that you should include in your diet.
1. Improves digestion
2. Slows down aging
3. Lowers blood sugar levels
4. Supports healthy circulation and a healthy heart
5. Improves eye health
6. Boosts energy
7. Weight loss
8. Improves thyroid and adrenal functions
9. Protects against oxidation and inflammation
Zucchini is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, including vitamins A and C, glutathione peroxidase, and superoxide dismutase. Large amounts of these compounds are found in zucchini skin. For this reason, you should eat the skin together with the flesh.
Eating zucchini regularly reduces oxidation and inflammation within the body. This boosts your immunity and protects against diseases associated with inflammation.
#zucchiniflowers #courgette #zuchetti #zucchinilover #driedveggies #driedfruit #dried #driedvegetables #driedherbs #zucchinisquash #myhealthylife #antioxydant #eatingvegetables #wholesaleherbs #eatme #plantbaseddiet #gourmetfood #onmyplate #deliciousplants #deliciousveggies #freshanddried #healthylivingtips #greenfood #greenfoodstore #nutrients
- Moving house is exhausting. We love our new home, but maaaan... 😅🏡 This carrot-peanut soup by @pinchofyum (officially ‘spicy instant pot carrot soup’ on the blog) was so smooth, so satisfying, and sooo quick to make. My little mind was blown by the carrot - peanut ‘unlikely friendship’! Those two are a pair! 🥕❤️🥜Lindsay’s recipe is adapted for regular stove top cooking or the pressure cooker. ☺️🥣 Just thought I’d share. Now it’s time to get back to a crazy day of unpacking/studying. Enjoy your weekend, beautiful ones! 🧡💛🧡
- Monday is International Waffle Day, come down and celebrate in style with one (or two) of our waffles ⭐️
- A bread bowl with chicken fillet, onion, peppers.
- Lightly spiced appetizers from #sofia region
- The first non recipe video is here! And mr.FFF is making his debut! 🌟 he didn’t want me to post this because he is self conscious that he isn’t as animated as he wants to be 😂 he’s so cute. We’re doing a protein bar taste test of 6 popular brands, rating the taste and texture! I do mention the macros of each bar because I know many of you will want to know but I don’t think it’s as important as yumminess! ❤️you can watch the whole video on YouTube today! we had so much fun making this one. Direct link in profile. Would super appreciate a watch and a subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss the 2 new videos I post each week! #foodfaithfit 🌟
- @nadamoo Peach Cobbler! Definitely has a fruity n creamy flavor n texture to it 🍦 ❤️. There are also some cookie pieces thrown in for that “graham cracker crust vibe” haha. It’s not a flavor I’d die for, but something to at least try when you need a break from Marshmallow Stardust 😉
- first rain, then snow? 🤔
questionable how this weather works but hey - at least I cozied up with this plate before heading to an all weekend yoga training! PS plantains are really the mvp to have around when you want some carbs (I like them better than sweet potatoes 🤭)
PLATE DEETS : plantains fried in avocado oil, @chestnutfarm eggs, @stillmansfarm tomatoes, avo with red pepper flakes 🙏🏼
have a great weekend, friends ♥️