Latest #officestyle Posts
- Play I Spy and see if you can list all of 101 Marietta Street’s neighbors here in @downtownatlanta! One thing’s for sure – Friday fun never stops in our neighborhood. [📷: @pauldaniel5010]
- I snuck out of work early to head to @loft and record a try on session for you! I paused to snap a photo of this amazing pink blazer before I headed in the store - note the wind and beautiful day! 💕 Make sure you watch my stories tomorrow to catch all the new fun work wear Loft has this Spring! 🌷🌸 Shop your screenshot of this pic with the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or via the Shop My Looks page on the blog! http://liketk.it/2AEnQ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKunder100 #ltkworkwear
- Oh haiiiii! It’s been a few months since I posted but just wanted to do a massive shout out about @newlook who are nailing it at the moment for gorgeous clothes and earrings. I wear this skirt (£18) every week to work and get complimented every time I do - and bought these earrings yesterday (£4) to the same effect! They’ve got some amazing summer skirts and dresses in there at the moment too... perhaps not all entirely work appropriate 😉 but nonetheless will have you looking a million dollars all for under £25. Thank you @newlook !
#newlook #workstyle #fashion #womenatwork #whattowear #officestyle #midiskirt #earrings #boardroomready
- Life of a business woman ✨ Anyone traveling for work this weekend?
- MONOCHROME IT 6X100cm is the no brainer piece to inject the zebra print trend into your wardrobe. Wrap around neck, wrist or tie on your bag 🦓
- We are unapologetically size exclusive. The world doesn't need another straight size brand. We are dedicated to making clothes for and creating a luxury shopping experience for curvy women. We're not interested in sizing down. We are here for you only ;)
We are not fast fashion, we're a luxury brand. Many of us have become accustomed to the ways of fast fashion, particularly the price tag. It's easy on the pocketbook. But have you stopped to ask where and how that $39 pair of pants is made? Or if that poly blend shirt (while cute!) is going to make you sweat because it doesn't breathe? Or is the fit OFF because it was poorly? We make all our clothes in NY, partner with the best in the business and source only the finest fabrics. Our pieces cost more because they cost more to make. And here's the real kicker: they will fit you beautifully and you can wear them time and again, season after season, year after year. Try us and see the difference!
We approach fit in a radically new way: SHAPE FIRST, size second. Kind of like a bra... Women carry weight differently and that needs to be recognized by the design community. For far too long, the fashion industry has been designing clothes for women as if we were all build like Russian nesting dolls. But women are all build differently and curvy bodies, have unique details and needs that we are dedicated to addressing. Take our fit quiz and find your Pari Passu fit!
- The weekend is HERE and I’m ready to put on my Out Of Office with zero regrets 🌴☀️ Real talk: I’m booking a trip in April and trying to decide between New York (shopping) and Charleston (golf for my BF and sunshine for me). Anyone have recommendations on what to choose?! We can’t decide 🤔