Latest #obsessed Posts
- It’s funny how the world can feel like it is tumbling down on you but a small hug from a small human can lift your entire world ❤️ #obsessed
- Trying/failing at getting marlin to pull the same smile as my shirt 😂
- She seriously steals my heart over and over again! This baby is the easiest, happiest, smiliest, sweetest thing in this entire world😍 I can’t believe she is going on three months old already! I am so in love I can’t even stand it😍😍😍 #mommysgirl #blondhairblueeyedbaby #obsessed
- “From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” (Psalms 61:2 KJV) ⛰
As someone who struggles with anxiety & depression, this verse means an awful lot to me. Though these are battles I fight daily, leaning on God brings me overwhelming peace, even amid feeling like I’m drowning. These valleys he brings me to, he also brings me through, & they are always followed by mountains he puts me at the top of. Now I have a permanent reminder of his love & mercy on me & I feel so abundantly protected, loved, & encapsulated in his grace.
- Kambyl Shane had his awards yesterday and we are just blown away by his success this year. He not only maintained “A/B honor roll”, but was also voted “most caring” by his class. His reading skills have grown dramatically and in turn has caused his confidence to soar. He has tested some boundaries this year, but has come out on the other end and we are so very proud. He is so loving and sweet and we couldn’t have wished for a better boy. We are definitely obsessed with this boy too. Here we come 3rd grade! •
#kambylshane #gratefulheart #readingchamp #hello3rdgrade #proud #obsessed #sohandsome
- Why not you and why not now ! #obsessed
Saw this today and it hit on so many levels not just fitness but LIFE !
Celebrate yourself if you have made the choice to do hard things and have succeeded ! Be proud that you WORK HARD for what’s important to you and never take away from that hard work or success even if it is uncomfortable for others in your world! We all have talents that come naturally and we all have things we have to give all our effort to 100 percent of the time to even be semi successful ... that’s true strength ! Being consistent , enduring , pushing , and not giving up on whatever your current life goal is struggle is , is what real success and becoming stronger is all about 🙌 ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
I am reminding myself of this daily 😃
CHOOSE to DO and if you don’t choose that’s okay we all have the agency to do what we want but don’t put that choice on anyone but you . Own it , grow from it , move on and focus on the next .
The extra mile and sacrifice is where we become vulnerable and things are hard but it’s also where we can find our greatest strengths and be apart of true triumphs that leave us with all the feels that no one can take away because we WORKED HARD and Made the choice . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Choose YOUR goals and put in your daily work. Mentally . Emotionally . Physically . Spiritually . OWN you choices ! YOU GOT THIS !!!
Top #obsessed Posts
Let’s talk about that word because I am not the biggest fan of it.
I do not believe there is a perfect person, but if you believe so then good on you. To me, if someone believes or thinks they are perfect they will stop growing and challenging themselves in life. ..
Everyday I want to be better then the last, but If I were to accept someone calling me perfect I would ultimately be settling. I would stop working at the little things within myself and with what I want in life just because someone believes I’m perfect. Well cool, I’m perfect to that person, but what happens when you’re no longer perfect to that person because time has passed and people change? If you aren’t constantly challenging yourself and pushing yourself then how are you supposed to tap into all your potential? .
Also, being “perfect” puts you on a pedestal, well that’s a high demand as well as a lot of pressure. People have bad days and yes you're supposed to love them on their bad days, but would they still be perfect? Maybe to you, but to me that would show something I needed to work on. Now this doesn’t mean you love the person any differently because love and being perfect don’t always correlate. . ..
So, ultimately I will never believe I am perfect or someone else is because I will continuously challenge myself as well as the person I am with. .
Any, happy Wine Wednesday. .
#australia #sunshinestate #fitchick #fitness #blonde #aussie #wine #winewednesday #perfect #perfection #smile #happy #genuine #thankful #obsessed #travel #explore #travelholic #traveller #travelgram #flowers #drinkup #doyou #workhard #challenge #fit #bench #queensland #dress #deepthoughts
- Office Manager and Baby Whisperer. Also, I’m stealing him 😍 #babiesloveme
- Now not only does mom have 10 million pictures of me on her phone she also has me on her case😍 #obsessed @petsunitedus
- “another woman’s beauty is not the absence of your own”, but damn look at this queen 👸🏿😍 #obsessed
- Having a little post-Fashion Week pamper sesh using the @innisfreeaustralia Jeju Pomegranate range! So obsessed with the glow I get from the Revitalising Serum and love how it sits under makeup! Finally starting to feel like my old self again! 🥰 #innisfreeaustralia #obsessed