Latest #norge Posts
- da e ikkje barebare å ta bilde med sjølvutløysar
- This place will take your breath away 😍
Top #norge Posts
- Let’s play who can spot Emma on this picture 😄
One of the easiest hike I did in Norway and could only recommend even in the middle of a storm (which I had 5min after getting to the top 😑)
- The beautiful small village Odda 🇳🇴 Located between two national parks; Hardangervidda and Folgefonna. From Odda you can go on beautiful trips to the glacier, waterfalls, and the spectacular Trolltunga. Have you ever been here or is it on your bucket list?
#Norge photo by @magnelien
- Just an hour outside of @Oslo you'll find yourself immersed in a world of open skies and the type of pine trees that will have you craving the holidays, no matter the time of the year. The small town of Kongsberg, Norway is also known for having the largest and most intricately designed church in the area. Travel tip: If you plan a visit soon, you’ll be one of the first to listen to notes from the church’s original organ thanks to its full restoration after 100 years.🇳🇴 #Norge photo by @itseriksen
- Det fine med turnusarbeid er at det en gang i blant er som å vinne i lotto. Du slipper at vekkerklokken kimer i det fjerne 03.50. I stedet kan du være med fine folk i vakker natur. De to siste dagene har jeg tilbakelagt til sammen 35 km i fjellheimen i Vesterålen. Et stort HURRA for den fine heimplassen vår. 🧡 #Nordøyapålangs - Andøya. #Dronningruta - Øksnes.