Latest #nissanskyline Posts
- Our friend Dustin Goode (Goodezilla) fitting our new race harness for VR38 coils (R35). #goodezilla #supertecracing #r35coils #rb26
New Harness. Version 1. Race Spec R32 GTR - R35 Coils.
- German high quality tinned copper wires with FEP insulation (close in properties to PTFE but softer and UV resistant). 205°C. Unlimited continuous use under this temperature. Better properties than Tefzel (Mil-spec) ETFE wires which are older technology and good for up to 150-155°C continuous use. Also Tefzel is less soft and has much less folding endurance than FEP. So FEP wires are significantly more durable;
- KVT elastomer heat-shrinkable, flexible, chemical and abrasion resistant tubing as used in many racing harnesses. A slight improvement over widely used Raychem DR-25 with the same 150°C but with lower recovery temperature;
- Quality connectors;
- Crimped tinned copper collets are used to connect wires;
- Insulation of wires entering connectors
#supertecracing #r35coils #rb26 #rb25 #rb20 #nissanskyline #r35coilignitionharness #kvt #fepinsulation #fep #raychem #raychemdr25 #supertecracingusa
- 2,000 follower GIVEAWAY!
Seems only fair and logical to giveaway a free photoshoot!
How to enter?
1, Tag friends, each tag counts as 1x entry (unlimited entries allowed)
2, Like this photo and follow this account if you haven't already!
3, Like and follow Sypko Media on Facebook (link in bio)
Will draw the winner this Sunday evening on my story! You can't win unless you've done all of the above 😀
Shoots available anytime in Auckland. However, If you're in Tauranga, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington or elsewhere with a large car scene... a booking will have to be held until enough shoots are available in that area to cover travel costs.
Top #nissanskyline Posts